What psychiatric drugs are you taking?

Me: Lithium, Olanzapine and Citalopram.

None

Clonazepam

why lithium and not depakote?

Ketamine for fun.

nothing
drugs r for losers

Three days from now salon will have an article stating the entire alt-right is on mental medication and they're all crazy lunatics!

no thanks faggot op.

Valproic acid didn't work for me

None. Psychatric drugs exist to create a societal chemical leash. Misbehave and your supply gets cut off. Antidepressants are one of the biggest scams in history.

interesting

is your main problem just psychotic depression? what dosages are you taking of those three?

setraline

I dispute this graph.

interesting if true. out of this list, spain is the closest to the equator but still pretty far from it... i wonder if there is some correlation between depression and distance from equator.

one of the worst drugs ever

alcohol

allergy pills because it gives you whacky dreams, so much fun to control your dreams and do whatever you want its really something else

anyone using lustral?

none. just therapy

This and tobacco

lexapro, alcohol

5 doses of Sup Forums daily
really keeps me angry

Absolutely. It's no secret that humans are happier when they can feel the sun. Why do you think Africans are so happy?

>taking literal bluepills

None, you fucking weak willed faggot

God.

Nothing, but I'm seriously considering

You're not mad. Society is. Only the Red Pill can fix that.

no prescriptions here but i do dose on
phenibut
niacin
apple cider vinegar
cocaine
b12
black seed oil
ginseng
tobacco
alcohol
amphetamines
marijuana

>nordic on the top

So much for the left nordic prosperity meme
What shit life there must have been if they full THIS much antidepressants

desvenlafaxine
quetiapine
lamotrigine

back to /r9k/ i go lads

Red wine

Not enough men in Iceland. They need snu snu.

Degenerate

What is it, psychiatric drugs?

Why only red?

this is true

Sertraline

caffeine and alcohol?

prozac and zoloft

None
You're weak
Die.

surprised the USA isnt on that list

Was on stuff some stuff for anxiety but I've been taking nothing for about a year now and still have no anxiety. I think Sup Forums has helped a lot with teaching me to not give a fuck what others think and to not be self conscious.

None but I want to get on valium or xanax.

This + weed
But nothing from the pharma jews

Vitamin D3, creatine, MK-2866, LGD-4033

Isn't France the biggest consumers of antidepressants?

xanax was fun but it was a bitch to get off of. took it for a year straight everyday and mixed it with alcohol sometimes.

none. they are jewpoison.

Magnium b6

Morphine is the best antidepressant in the world. Morphine tends to make most people "nod" out and they cannot function in society when using it. Me, and others like me, who are introverts and socially awkward, when taking morphine, become extroverts. I become very outgoing and friendly and generally much more fun to be around. I'm happy and energetic, it's great. The euphoria is the cherry on top. You feel fucking great all day every day. It just sucks that it's illegal and damn near impossible to get ahold of. You should try it if you're introvert and/or awkward. It is truly my miracle drug. I obtain it by drinking poppy seed tea (do your research if you try this)

Inb4 kys degenerate faggot

French are latin niggers
Possible

Never take anti-depressants.

Morphine is an hell of a drug, only heroin is worse in term of addiction.

They got more flavor, if I want something sweet I go for agave/margarita.

>Can never get /fit/ or /k/ommando because I'm taking weight loss-blocking drugs for multiple manic breakdowns
Feels fuckin' bad man

True. Very true. Withdrawals are 1000X worse than the worst flu you've ever had. I've gone through them many times.

Take GW-501516

If in Iceland there is just one doctor that likes to prescribe drugs, then this will be reflected in a large fraction of the population. It's fucking tiny. Thousands of cities are bigger than Iceland.

>weight loss blocking drugs

pregabalin
valium
propranolol

pizza prescriptions can be tough to deal with

Nicotine.

vagostabyl

>France isn't on the list
*leans closer to mic*
WRONG

Few years ago: paroxetine, clonazepam.

Now: nothing. I Changed my diet and started working out.

>there are people unironically taking any antidepressants/steroids whatsoever
although it seems to be only a burger problem so who cares

None, but I used to take methylphenidate when I was a child

I stopped (((antidepressants))) last winter
I ate the same thing before and after, and I lost 10kgs in 2 weeks after stopping the meds
These things can ruin your metabolism

Lithium 900 mg
Olanzapine 10 mg
Citalopram 20 mg

Yes it's bipolar depression

Anime and Nationalism

More like free healthcare causes weak depressed people to go on anti-depressants to function.

Depressed people need to be institutionalized, and hidden away from normal people.

Hmm, I wonder if I can get them without allergies, but I'm actually just got clean off kratom, been clean off marijuana and alcohol for like 5 weeks and Adderall a year. Yea I was a degenerate in college...

>I ate the same thing before and after
You most likely didn't.
But even if you did, you could've just eaten less and would still have lost the weight while on antidepressants

Arent Iceland and Australia the happiest countries on Earth? HMMMMM

Find god and get clean user trust me. Stop justifying this.

Are you a woman? Every woman I work with is an alcoholic and needs wine to unwind and sleep everyday.

Look into kratom.

Daily small amounts of cannabis with an emphasis on CBD intake (roughly 0.2 - 0.4gr), weekly/biweekly depending on obligations LSD (~150 - 200ug) combined with ketamine (20mg IM), and powdered kratom (8gr split into two doses).

I used to take Trazodone (50mg before bed) and Ativan (0.5mg two times a day), but got tired of rebound anxiety from when the benzo wore off so I did a quick taper and quit.

>What psychiatric drugs are you taking?
>Me: Lithium, Olanzapine and Citalopram.

The chemical Jew is not for me.

None because I'm not a bitch.

Happiness is a choice. It's how you live your life, how you carry yourself, how you choose to act and react around others.

Having anxiety about doing something? Do the thing, the anxiety will go away.

Having panic attacks? Sort out your feelings, have some introspection and find out what it is causing you to panic.

I was diagnosed with adhd, ocd and anxiety when I was young. I refused to take the medication and worked every single problem out myself. I'm 30 now and I haven't had a problem with any of this shit in at least 15 years. Man the fuck up you weak minded faggots.

>psychiatric drugs
>lithium

You eat batteries to get high? Jesus now I know why mexican illegals in america are afraid to go back

Pregabalin, citalopram & mirtazapine.

Australia is, by far, closer to the ecuator than Spain

Vitamin D and vitamin K2

I have. Kratom is an excellent analog to morphine if you're trying to to quit opiates of any kind.

Olanzapine, Abilify and Depakine
What's with hallucinations and losing contact with reality, do you have advice for that, eh?

None. Psychiatric drugs are a jewish scam to legally peddle drugs to people they dont even work.

anti-depressants can fuck up your nervous system

stop taking them.
Seriously, it's just here to melt your brain.

None and I have diagnosed issues

I hate taking meds but they do help me with schizophrenia symptoms.

I forgot, I take cafeine, this make my heart beat go very much faster, I think if this can cause me a heart arrhythmia when I get older

Yeah, get yourself checked for brain damage.

>the US isn't in the top 10
N-nani?!

What has Sup Forums become? Is everyone here taking (((psychiatric drugs))) now?

I've had DP/DR chronically for 7 years, since I was 16. Took Prozac for about 6 months before realizing how toxic that shit is.

I'm dealing with it better now than If I were on meds.

Pills are just a temporary fix. You HAVE to feel the pain so much and so often that you stop giving a shit about it. You either beat your illness or you kill yourself.

Just popped my daily state-mandated oxytocin

most of Sup Forums users are NEETs, and most of the fathers send you to the psychiatrist when you behave like this, and psychiatry is a tool of the system to destroy defectors of the system

Clonazelam (triazole analog of clonezepam) 1mg/day

Weed