MANIFESTO FOR REVOLUTION

World lacks engagement, every one is kept in an unaware state to see whats going on thats why its so boring now. Its like people were given sleeping pills and woken up in boat that looks like a house, people stay in their rooms not knowing that they areon a boat about their entire lives, because if they knew they were on a boat going they would be curious about where it is going which is oblivion, ones who are lucky enough go to the upper rooms and look to the world, through colorful windows think things are fine that the boat is going to a good place when they are dead wrong. The ones who are in a position to change the direction of the boat are made sure that they are desperate to row the boat as slaves. The social structure of this boat that Im talking of is very invasive its like earth check mated himself. There are no aliens that fucking certain I talked with agents myself and they themselves told me there are no fucking aliens, they need to engage on something so they create these false realities ot my understanding. You were never temped by a demon or a god too, its all themes and tricks, you can sactifice kids to a certain energy to enforce that perspective amongst yourselves therefor contribute to the idea of satan but it doesnt exist. They must think of this as a childish project but infact its so empty, they socialize with pedophilic meetings creating shitty norms. They can ignore the fact that they actually have no choice what so ever, they didnt choose to do this, their hearths and minds are completely trapped inside prisons, its made sure that when they get bored of this way of thinking which is a very limited spectrum(it feels good to people at first because its so different, but it burns a hole inside human hearth, at some point I bet they just say "Im supporting you because I believe in lucifer and Im very loyal", and make themselves believe in that because other street is a nightmare), they dont change sides.

>Character limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl:dr

sage

>>Solution
Population was made to selectively ignore the true true therefor the system can only be opened up with reasoning.
>>SOLUTÄ°ON?!!
I dont have the solution Im im inverted more than any of you, I cant seem to understand being in rapport with others and getting along in a good society, I forgot how to do any of these things. Im diverted and perverted too. I just immideatly see things as how they are, I cant create a reality based on the true values right now. Artist must be forced to inspired interesting songs about life. People are distracted with sexual matters all the time and its shit energy its a big smelly shit, what we call 2017 culture. Anyways artists and hollywood should be letted go slowly, the actors that are pushed down should be brought back up like mel gibson, or people would go to shock. It must be done cleverly.

You are not ready, thats the word and you should just go along with your programming that is to selectively ignore anything remotly gets you out. Also why are you angry my dude, are you trying to be a hero? You are no friend of pol though, pols hate is there to play stupid and go into a hitting without thinking state in order to get away from the play. You must be elastic, to enrich the social struchtrue of pol my dude.

I didnt do those grammar mistakes it keeps showing up someone is editing my text. Its the last resort I guess. I guess Im gonna have to leave it and go.

Or maybe my brain is toasted. Yeah Im gonna try this one more time when I get my sleep. Double check everything and do it like that.

give me 1 army and I solve this quickly

We need a one man army that has it all, charm intelligence and virtue to gain influence amongst these people. That man is very hard to find.

FPBP

And courage to go into prisons and not be effected by attacks nor the programming. And the drive is important too. Armies are acquired through countries and being in accordance with the people Im talking of. Any form of a man that is able to find people to help him is an outlier, a person like hitler, ghandi, Ataturk or whatnot. Yeah(there are a lot of people that have these properties alone by themselves but all at once is one in a billion)

then how do we find it?

He must find himself first. There are a lot of complications that come up to be a leader. Hitler was pretty out of the loop and were doing things on his own until he discovered the truest goal of all that is giving light(a kind of light that a child has building a project or playing with his toys). If I was that person, a person who had everything even being respectable, I would assemble a league of kids I would give them meditation teach them the skills of inflence while giving them proper space but ruling them with discipline until they become the right age. There would be hundreds of kids like that so a chance of a person with the probability of having the motivation to become a leader would be higher(there is no guarantee of peace you can make the odds larger for peace to be sustained in a way and build the proper system for peace to arise after war time thats what I think) But the right mentality should be enforced by a key individual like we are talking of first because these people would distort them first. A person like that comes very rarely and its almost impossible for the never generation to maintain a person like that in the first world countries, he would atleast get perverted I think and wouldnt see the best interest of humanity.

Thanks

Joe can you stop?

Actually creating war is very VERY hard now, because people are more united atleast in a networking way, more then ever. For there to be war a lot of funding of 100s of billions to be made, the issue we have right now is a social issue that has an economic component, it just makes life miserable for everyone.

what if I gather those virtues, I want to see the best interest for humanity above everything else, but I have been corrupted, who do I purify myself and became influential

Thanks a lot. Anyways thom yorke has told me something bad happens to eliza, I never ask anything all I ask is for her to be protected for she is a good person with a lot of defence on(she can swear at you make fun of you leave you in a bad situation but its her defence Im not saying she is defenceless not to disrespect her I mean). I really think there arent anybody else like me though, there are people who copy paste other arguments then rebel based on feeling after that because they arent smart enough but no body in the world has composed the arguments that I spoke of about culture and so on, and its always been easy and simple for me I developed a whole other topic just because you asked me a question, I need to be pushed to think with engaging with others, and get rid of my laziness. I want ciara to be protected and thats all I ask really. My computer phone and everything is already hacked anyways, and they did everything on me really unspeakable things but critical people are my friends now around the world. So I can do things freely, Sup Forums is another reality though with other social rules so its maybe not wise for me to post redpill threads like these. I wont go overboard with it for Im at the side of reason, science and wisdom alone Im not aggressive, its not in my best interest anyhow.

You have to be strongwilled by nature though and not be effected by holding a position of power. If when you look at a person and that person defeats you with his eyes you couldnt be a leader. Thats the one man army Im talking of.

>There are no aliens
stopped reading there

Being strong is not being able to do bad things in order to achieve a goal, that is dependent on nature, spine, they brake the spine when you are a kid then what you are? A broken twig is what you are, I am strong with people

You know I thought about aliens today, I thought about their flying devices and such. There are aliens in my opinion, they just dont get involved with humanity and thats atleast a fact.

Still reading.

You people need leonard cohen.
youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ

what if I'm not a leader but I want to stay beside a leader, like Goebbels or himmler

I dream of this at night OP. Taking part in a global revolution.

We are not alone

I could only welcome that with open arms:)

What if we just asked for complete transparency from all governments, and tried to spark revolutions all across the globe?

Isn't it the information age?

Someone said that it would be a mistake, maybe Im too sleepy not to see it. I know I would make a good leader in my top state but now I should be given freespace to fix my issues which will be done when the winter comes. I dont have the solutions yet, my ultimate solution was breaking the social system resulting in a free space and rules of culture to be initiated that is time+millions of peoples creativity=resulting in the ideal way of living for that group of people(what we have is only invasive not advanced), people are not gonna go back and live in huts anyways it will be advanced, an unknown culture is gonna born where people will accept being geniune as cool, they wont be naive neither. There must be a caricature of an enemy constantly trying to gain control, maybe programmed people rebelling and winning? I dont know somehting like that would be the most ideal.

My writings lack feeling because I never thought someone would actually straight up tell me that I became too mushy in a sense. People who support me learnt my condition so they support me in a different way, a differnet culture that developed with time I suppose.

I thought about it really carefuly. I think we should do it but when Im aware. I can effect people in my blank moments or when Im drunk I have a hight EQ but I have mental blocks you see. Anyways there is no need for that I should have kindly refused your offer.

Are you another one of those dudes that think they're the anomaly?

A fucking doctor of high degree told me that. He told me to run for office. They what I did to this dude happened to him(because of my condition), he never understood it he could see through my brain, he told me that I was making these disorders up that my brain is complete or whatnot. He told me I had the mind of a pervert too at that time, Im not respectable by no means, Im not saying I should become the leader but maybe the advisor of a lot of leaders(ideologically I mean we dont need to interact). Its happening to you too I think I wanted to delete this thread but Sup Forums didnt let me because of something. The dudes who are completely destroyed are gonna be coming after me, because these ideologies are engraved in their minds and they cant think a way other than attacking me because of their lack of will and imagination that is the reason I will probably die feels bad man

Yeah my comments are being edited alright. They fixed some major issues with my comments though thats good.

What's your condition?

Also what do you mean by ''Its happening to you too I think''

Okay Im really sorry for saying that, you dont see me in a he is our leader way anyways you look at me for what I am and symphasize with me and I appreciate that sorry for anything that I did

Like a bird on the wire,
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.
Like a worm on a hook,
Like a knight from some old fashioned book
I have saved all my ribbons for thee.
If I, if I have been unkind,
I hope that you can just let it go by.

Its me paranoid and crazy really I notice it after posting it since Im on the rush. Btw Im not eliza Im baran glad we met. My condition is constantly jumping on thoughts that would harm me or make a fool of me, I dont say it but telephaty exists, Im on an evolutionary disadvantage right now. But Im so clever that I manage to stay alive. This started because of an unknown reason when I was a child I really think its unnatural people like me are spotted. But I can fix it.

Yeah you really do seem in a constant rush by the way you write.

Nice to meet you Baran.

In all respect, do you have multiple personalities?

i wasnt traumatized as a kid so I dont. I had an okay childhood I guess. I have multiple personas though.

What is the Anomaly?

I was gonna type out something but its too crazy I was gonna send you a song that would change the ground, it was deleted and they made other versions of it. Bob Dylan is a godly being he can do those things. The song was Bob Dylans Changing of the guards, the re edits take the effect out of it so Im not gonna bother sending you that.

Anomaly is unexpected and indifferent with causality.

Its not indiffrent with causality but in diffrent with the chain of events, it just wakes you up because its something completely different. I picked it because its also a bad word so people wont imitate it.

Never heard Bob Dylan's music before, and I must say you made me discover a good artist.

I guess I wish you told me the Anomaly was something a bit more substantial. I'm just wondering where all the rumours of an Anomaly come from.

Go to thepiratebay.org download his discography all songs of his are there. You wont find his goodshit anywhere else. Highs dont come without a low I guess. I can manage it though. I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Let me recommend this to you then, if your mind is so unsettled: 7cups.com