/CNG/ CANADIAN NATIONALISM GENERAL

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
ITT: Discuss politics, Canadian culture, ways to unfuck our formerly respectable nation.
Canadian Nationalist Organizations;
eurocanadian.ca/
northern-dawn.ca/

Other urls found in this thread:

nsclrp.blogspot.ca/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Duchesne
ncparty.ca/leader.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrien_Arcand
youtube.com/user/mbarana100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHO IS Sup ForumsAPPROVED IN CANADIAN POLITICS?

Sadly, the best we have at the moment is Scheer and the cuckservatives. Won't solve our problems but will be infinitely better than Trudeau.

There's no hope for us. Google just shoah'd search results for our only non-cucked political movement.

nsclrp.blogspot.ca/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Duchesne
This guy's great but sorely underrated, one of the only good far-right intellectuals. Like the Canadian Jonathon Bowden.

Dr. James Sears is Sup Forums approved

ncparty.ca/leader.html

I remember a politician who wanted to legalize guns and generally seemed to be Canada's Trump
I think he was conservative as well, didn't he attempt a run last time or am I remembering wrong?

You might be thinking of Bernier. He was a libertarian conservative, lost by a tiny fraction to Scheer.

Sorry gents. I'm beyond caring about this dump at this point. My province is absolutely a write-off and I tend to think that's probably true of Canada generally.

This, I'm old as fuck and lived all across canada, shit is a fucking retarded shithole with a failing healthcare system. In canada instead of curing cancer, they just o.d. you on morphine in a hospice.

Let's not mention how the country is now half black and brown.

There's no need to become blackpilled, we're not in any worse of a situation than any other western nation. If anglo-canadians became racially and culturally conscious we could solve our problems overnight.

unless you close the borders tomorrow, canada is even deader than we are. your own head of state openly declares that you have no culture and the majority of canada nods in agreement. sad.

Regardless of politics, is it not a nice country overall?
My family always wanted me to go to Canada when I grew up, they always had it as a utopia in their minds, and they even had gone there earlier so it's not brainwashing
Are the living standards there not good as I was told? Have times changed?

Pic perhaps related...

The neoliberal experiment is going to fail spectacularly and the west is going to devolve into ethno-cultural conflict. It's going to happen everywhere, sooner or later. You're in the %50 white range and could easily fix your problems if whites became racially conscious, as can we.
It's still an objectively good place to live. We just have abhorrent leaders and a generally insufferable leftist populace. There are plenty of places that are more or less homogenous none the less.

I really wish we didn't change our flag, the last one looked amazing...

It's a classic example of the leftists trying to erase anglo-canadian culture. They've been denying our existence and alienating us for so long that people are coming to believe their lies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrien_Arcand

Maxime Bernier

Guns are legal in Canada but it's a pain to get licensed

Canada used to be great, now it's a shithole. Everyone is fat with tatooes all over their body, walking around in tank tops and tights. The "150 Canada" day was shit, everyone who showed up was stoned. They are not nearly as driven and expecting as americans. Businesses WAY overprice and give shit quality because canadians are submissive. Tou know how you get three of those big cookies for a dollar at mcdonalds in the US? It costs 1.50 for a small cookie.

Honestly anything is better than trudeau right now.

Just watch some YouTube video's about Canada and judge for yourself.
I find white non liberal Canadians to be good folk.

Leftist politics can't exist without some goal or cause that eradicates or disfigures some piece of traditional culture.

I am a simple farmer with a simple blonde haired wife who doesnt facebook or snapchat or instafuck anything. and she is beautiful.

i rarely see a black

this makes me happier than anything

Doug Ford. '18 race for Toronto mayorship. If he wins and fixes transit and taxes, he'll ascend to the next level.

Michael Arana. Based black leaf.

youtube.com/user/mbarana100