>140895870
>140895870
they take after germans/muslims. you stupid cuck

>vid of shitskins
>"FRENCH"

a aint click dat shit, Fritz

>sandniggers
>french

Hey dude there are French people, they're even more than fucking racists who voted for Le Pen because being French is about sharing values of tolerance and equality

Why can't this trigger Europeans to the point where they take the streets and purge every nigger/sandnigger there is?

2 french girl and 10 shitskins/niggers
Is this really what France is now? Fuck, i've thought that Russia is cucked and close to ultimate degeneration cause every 5th of 7th person in my city is non european (uzbek, tajik, kirgiz), but this... oh, God.

People have jobs and families, or they don't want to ruin their lives. Plus most people here do not see race, they think like that That's what 50 yrs of brainwashing through media and education get you.

normally hate whiteknights but for some reason i want to hit him with a right hook.

She wasn't even dressed slutty(by todays standards) and didn't deserve that.

Imagine having a daughter knowing there's kind of people like in the video who would harass your daughter. Why can't Europeans just think this way and kill those apes

In some areas here a girl would get insulted just for wearing normal clothes.

>not dressed slutty
>her skirt is above her knees
>not slutty
AHAHAHAHA
Good joke m8

Let's say she's dressing sluty. So the harassment was justified?

yes

No thing is justified, but she doesn't get any sympathy from me.

She should be at home taking care of her fathers children not out late at night drinking and whoring around.

i specified "by todays standards" for a reason.

She wasn't too high above the knee

moreso

>asking this question on Sup Forums
wew

sluts deserve this.

why are chirstian girls not getting hit? because they are at home being obedient daughters

Christian girls are busy sleeping with Tyrone and being daddy's little slut.

If they didn't have romance and food they'd be worse than Germans in literally every conceivable way.

Well I have "my" standards which differ greatly from the "worlds" standards.

Anyone who dresses like a whore doesn't get any sympathy or respect from me.

maybe in your country

Sup joe

Go away kike.

Kys

It's very nice that girls can't go out at night anymore because their men are cucks. FUCK off with that cuck mentality, your solution to prevent such harassment is to make girls stay home instead of fighting these apes?

Niggers

Those "wymen" sohuldn't have invited them in the first place, it's their own fault.
They shouldn't be going "out" at night anyway, the only reason they're "out" is to sleep around and be whores.

>cuck mentality
Only cucks let their women wear the pants in their families, and literally as well.
No such thing as an "empowered" "woman"

If you knew what happened in that video was going to happen to your partner, why on earth would you let them out?