Has anyone here actually read it? Preferably cover-to-cover?

Has anyone here actually read it? Preferably cover-to-cover?

I'm considering the complete read, as an intellectual exercise if nothing else. Hard to find an honest review out there; liberals say it's rambling and incoherent, conservatives don't admit they've read it.

Sup Forums's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlersMeinKampf-CompleteAudioBookMp3
greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf
truthwillout.tv/shop/mein-kampf-by-adolf-hitler-digital-ebook/
amazon.com/dp/1908538694/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2JQ1D6QAVOQE1&colid=TII2U9ZVR207
nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/which-is-the-best-translation-of-mein-kampf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to be on a list lmao

I second this. I'd also like to read it.

What's stopping you?

Started yesterday, fantastic read, but definitely get one with a foreword and some notes on things that he refers to, like Phoenician lifestyles, and the turbocucking that France was able to do at the time using the church.

probably because Hitler wasn't the best author

Read it. Or listen to it if that's your thing. Achive has the Murphy translation (the only good one) in audiobook format, and the narrator is a delight to listen to. Just google "Mein kampf audiobook", it's the second hit not counting ads.

Archive*

>Open a incognito tab
>Download the pdf
>Stop being a faggot

Don't say you love the anime if you've never read the manga.

when I was reading it, the first thing I picked up was most of his critics haven't read it.

>liberals say it's rambling and incoherent
Those are the past translations. Were probably made for that exact purpose. The Ford translation is pretty good

Awesome, thanks dude.

It's just a pile of nonsense. This faggot was a darwinist and a crypto-atheist. Sooner you retards stop to idoalise him and his skin-worship and try to resurect the actual, God-fearing right wing the better.

(((they))) can still track incognito

if you're going to read it in English, you should get the Ford version. the other translations are bad, that's why idiots say it's incoherent.

You'll want to be on the list when his spirit returns

What has that to do with their ability to read the book they explicitely are interested in reading?

what makes a good book?

The Murphy translation was approved by the Reich. I have little trust in the Ford translation, but I won't condemn it until I compare it to the original German.

This user knows the truth.

I've read most of it.

It's okay, you have to get the good translation and not the one made purposefully unreadable.

The real problem with it is that it sounds "reasonable" to people that aren't smart enough to see it's lies.

Hitler does a great job pointing out flaws with democracy, however his solutions were worse than the problems.

To cure democracy he proposes an absolute dictatorship

To cure Jewish media he proposes state controlled propaganda

To fix hunger and future growth space he proposes a hugely devistatong war.

All of his solutions he sells are moronic. Only an imbicile would believe them, its as bad or worse than communism.

I read it, most politicians have too.

Curl. And gentoo 4u

>To fix hunger and future growth space he proposes a hugely devistatong war
No he didn't.
>To cure Jewish media he proposes state controlled propaganda
No he didn't.

You never even read it you big fat faggot.

fuck

>To cure democracy he proposes an absolute dictatorship
>To fix hunger and future growth space he proposes a hugely devistatong war.
So you read a summary of it on twitter a post?

Sure pal...

You guys know that it's questionable whether Hitler acutally wrote this book right?

Zweites Buch is the only book to acutally be confirmed written by him.

Did he ever deny writing it? Did he ever claim to have written it?

Well i've already read the Ford translation. I wonder, would it be worth reading the Murphy translation?

Don't listen to the retard.

Hitler absolutely follows a philosophy of Nietxhe super man or philosopher king who is married to the state and whose failure would require his own death (by suicide)

He also specifically talks about racial morals and how the races to truly prosper have the will to violence to take "living space"

This sod doesn't even know what he is talking about.

But it is a good book, particularly his Vienna years and his viewpoints on the masses and propaganda.

Source for this claim?

See again and answer my question.

the Ford version explains obsolete terms and metaphors; i.e. the master of Bayreuth = Wagner

When will this meme die?

I'm just going by what David Irving has said and if there is one man I'm going to believe about this stuff it's him.

I've personally heard that the Ford translation is purposly censored, but I'm not sure if this is true. I opted for the Murphy translation since this was approved by the Reich. So, whether or not it would be worth reading it again, I'm not sure; probably not very, unless you're keen on a second read through.

The Murphy version was approved by the Reich but who knows what has happened to it since then.

christ that traitor went off the deep end

horseshit. it's a collection of his thoughts from that brief window of time that give an insight into WHY he held the beliefs he did. it's not a book that is going to radicalize you or anything of the sort. however, it does help, as some anons have already stated, to get the MURPHY edition of the work and to read about what was going on in europe, politically and culturally, at the time. it's an "ok" book, just treat it as such.

I don't care what kind of brain damage he had to believe this bullshit. It's still bullshit.

Well what alternatives are there? An aristocratic republic? No government?
Propaganda has to come from somewhere, it's either controlled by private corporations or the government. Those who control the flow of propaganda will, naturally, be looking after their own self-interests. There isn't an alternative.
>To fix hunger and future growth space he proposes a hugely devastating war
Did he?

>I read it, most politicians have too.
What do you do?

A definite read a classic novel I recommend every Muslim read it.

please answer my question first.
what makes a good book?

Great read however "My new order" is a more clear view of Hitler

Alright i see then. Well i wouldnt be opposed to a re read. Got any Murphy version you can recommend?

>"Most of it"
Right.
No, he makes a good argument for a monarchy as the ideal institution.
>To fix hunger and future growth space he proposes a hugely devistatong war.
No, he proposes an alliance with Britain, and a war in the east to reclaim living space, but only with the help of Britain.

Muhammed will burn for eternity and you will as well for worshipping the antichrist. I recommend you turn to the Father Son and Holy spirit.

I've read it cover to cover, it's a good read user, would recommend it.

For the audiobook, I mentioned the free version on the archive website with an engaging narrator:
For a text, there are many options, for example:
greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf

He was right.

Also, forgot to mentioned, I've read/listened to both, and they are not "incomprehensible" as some suggests.

>monarchy
Krk

truthwillout.tv/shop/mein-kampf-by-adolf-hitler-digital-ebook/

haven't read it from this site myself but it comes from a website I'm sure you can put more faith into than others.

Alright cool. I thought it was a good read, the Ford version. Ill check out the version you linked me. Although i would like a physical version.
Idk if you know anything, but would this version be good? Hear anything about it. Its a Murphy version.
amazon.com/dp/1908538694/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2JQ1D6QAVOQE1&colid=TII2U9ZVR207

>read it
Mein Kampf
My Struggle (Against Autism)
If I don't read OPs I see no reason to read This turd of a book

>I want to save the white race and stand up against the Jewish powers that be
>I don't want to be on a list why would I do such a thing lel

>>Open a incognito tab

The absolute state of Sup Forums

My favorite passage.
>He was a Jewish boy living in a Germanic world.
>Little Goldstein was a friend during my art years. Such a good friend.
>We use to go to art houses together and laugh at these unrealistic portraits.
>One day we were sitting by the creek, having a nice Lager.
>Goldstein looked to be and said "Adolf...?"
>"Yas, Goldie?" I replied
>"D-du u tink a mahn could loves anoder mahn?"
>I paused.... I started into Goldie's eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes glistened in the sunlight. His long locks covered part of his face.
>"Y-yas....Yas I du."
>Later that day Goldie and I were in my apartment. He slowly took of my clogs and sucked on my toes. "Yas. Yas"
>I slipped off my suspenders and disrobed. 10 minutes later I was fully nude.
>I slipped my 4 inchs into Goldie's mouth. "Yasss...."
>Goldie leaned back removed his pants. "YAss..."
>"Are you ready Goy" Goldie asked
>"YASS Master"
>Goldie plopped out a 9 inch rager
>"Oyyy Veyyyy" Hitler joking said as he lift his legs
>Goldie slid his way into the reich. "YEEEEEEOOOOOOUUUUUUCHHHHH" Hitler screamed.
>Goldie began plugging away, Hitler screamed.
>Goldie's ears begin to grow, his nose gets even larger. His eyes become beads.
>"Ni! Ni! Ni!" Adolf screams
>Goldie lifts his head and his arms in the air and screams "REEEEE"
>"Y-You're a r-rat!"
>Rat Beast begins to slay Hitler with his piece "Reee Reee Reee"
>Hitler tears up.... and it comes to him "I must save... owww...... the German people!...owww"
Great piece of the book.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/which-is-the-best-translation-of-mein-kampf/

What do you guys think of this? It says Murphy wasn't actually Reich approved and Manheim is the best.

Lol i can see that fedora faggot actualy writting that.

Make sure you read the Maniheim translation as it is the least biased.

Well, it makes sense for (((them))) to promote an unauthorised piece as being (((authorised))), so I'm not going to say this is untrue. The article poses a good argument, however, that we need a real NatSoc to translate the book. While I speak German, I'm not nearly proficient enough to embark on such a task.

>please answer my question first.
Why should I? It's completely irrelevant to this discussion.

It is online for free with a quick search.

>oY
Hm

It's not rambling, nor is it incoherent.
I'm currently about 1/6th through the book which is about 100 pages and it's extremely good. He makes great arguments and talks about worthwhile things.

lmao, keep that shit out of this.

>not owning the original

It's on Audible. It's a must read even for normies

Good goyim, Hitler was also a drug abusing homosexual furry african jew.

read this instead

Read the Ford translation. Yes, it's a very good read. It's not some 600pg anti Semitic tirade. It's a very insightful observation on the human condition and the psychological motivations of various people and movements in his time.

Quit being a faggot and read it. It's literally Redpill: The Book.

You're already on one motherfucker.

FUCK
NO

I'm not a nazi and if I could, I'd have every single one of those commie books burned.

Culture of critique is red pill the book. Mein Kampf is a comfy read from uncle A

it's pretty good and even better if you know history from the time period it was written.

if you want something more applicable to the modern day you should also read "Industrial Society and Its Future" by Theodore Kaczynski, it has many interesting ideas like that we are only being allowed having a choice in things that really don't matter.

Have fun reading!

Yeah david irving, the same guy who made a Hitlers diary where he wrote what hitler did every day for 9 years, didn't bother with reading mein kampf. I know i'm not bothering with it as well.

I just listened to the audio book while shitposting. It's pretty good.
I don't think you're going to find some amazing argumentation in there or life changing perspective, but it is interesting to hear what kind of experiences Hitler had and what lead him to where he ended up.
I found his story to be very relatable. He actually describes how he grew to hate jews. At one point he even tells a story about how he read an anti-jew paper and found it too be too badly written to take seriously, it was stating things they assumed the reader would just get and it turned Hitler away from antisemitism. This is something that we see happening today too. Hitler was a fucking normie and some sperg almost turned him away from jew hatred. Every time you make a dumb post where you fail to put forth a convincing argument, you are putting off a future Hitler.
That part in Mein Kampf blew my fucking mind. WW2 almost didn't happen because some sperg couldn't control his power level and almost scared Hitler away.