Germans, how do you post here? Is it illegal? Do you use a VPN? How much trouble can you get in?

Germans, how do you post here? Is it illegal? Do you use a VPN? How much trouble can you get in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwWyX_-EsRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6DfNo6ahlE
youtube.com/watch?v=cpMzuAZK_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest. watch out so the thought police doesn't come knocking at your door

They can't post Nazi symbols or deny the Holocaust. Everything else is legal

wot u on about?

That's what I suspect, but there's so much casual racism and shit here, I'd imagine they slip up and say "nigger" or something and then off to the gulag.

This shit. Answer.

It's as easy as it is for you, don't get fooled

errr, if that was the case then AFD wouldn't exist

You realize it's not that bad, right?
Of course it's shitty, but outside of freedom land, we can still say pretty much what we want. However, if someone wants to be a dick and prosecute you, then it's over, but it rarely happens.

Of course I could post a swastika or type that I want all jews dead without repercussions

i still visit kikebook from time to time and post some critical stuff or my opinion. as you see i am still posting stuff. but desu i am waiting for heiko maas' task force to knock at my door xD

this sums it up, also demagoguery isnt allowed

Yeah, about that. How DO they exist? Aren't they literally an illegal organization?

You can literally go to prison for years if you say 5,999,999 jews died in the holocaust.

> Is it illegal? Do you use a VPN? How much trouble can you get in?
nothing happen.

Why was most of Ukraine range banned?

Stop making things up idiot

>demagoguery isnt allowed
isnt that 90% of politics?

No, they're about to get into parliament.

>demagoguery isnt allowed
That's extremely vague. This board is nothing but (false) demagoguery.

Isn't that illegal?

I think all the people in prison would disagree with you.

It's very dangerous. I'm posting this from a secret place from which Merkel's Antihass-Staffel can't find me.

Because mods are neonazi trump shills.

Authorities are informed (Anzeige ist raus).

You should look at what they said verbatim and how they did it.
If you spread nonsense I have no sympathy for you

>Isn't that illegal?
to show it in public yes

I could, but I won't.
My point is, laws are there, but aren't enforced as it would imply jailing half thr population. So unless you go public and start acting up, nobody cares.

rip german bro

whats an example?

thats why i vote for AfD on the 24th september and will join the party next year

You are seriously misinformed about Germany

I would guess more innocent white people get shot to death by police in the US than Germans get sent to prison for hate speech

Apparently.

I don't know, you should ask the American spewing nonsense

But Ukraine is nazi, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwWyX_-EsRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6DfNo6ahlE
youtube.com/watch?v=cpMzuAZK_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8

been visiting this site from Germany since it started, never had a problem. Never used vpn for this. However, moved to Switzerland, couple years ago, because only refugees and cucks are welcome in Germany nowadays

Well that's pretty much a guarantee. You literally have to go to some country America has destroyed before it's worse than America.

Yeah but it's anti-Russia and that's a big no-no on Sup Forums. Lot of Russian money coming to the kike mods to keep nu/shit/ chugging along I suspect.

That's one of the reasons I want to go. I want a Middle Eastern boyfriend.

I can only post when I'm using Mimi the app, online I can't post without paying for the fkn Pass. Kms

I think you have more freedom on the internet in Germany than USA

The biggest barrier for the German police is language. Their English is rudimentary, so it is hard for them to follow threads.

Then you can just use an EU flag and they won't even have a hint you area German.

And then there is the little fact that getting up addresses (which are deleted by Sup Forums regularly) would require a massive international legal effort.

The German authorities are happy to capture 83yr old grandmas on Facebook or YouTube.

>how
connected through public wifi
>illegal
yes, since I'm NatSoc and post things like the Holohoax never happend but should happen, Hitler was right and 14/88.
>VPN
well, I hide my powerlevel in public.
>trouble
much trouble, jailtime at least. there is no free speech in germany especially if it's related related to RedPills.

Hiroshima would literally give out your userdata without a second doubt. You can reconstruct posting history simply by using image hashs, or phrases etc. It's all archived forever.

i open my browser and come here
>The biggest barrier for the German police is language
this, as long as you stay away from the german speaking internet you should be fine
t. someone who was visited by police at the age of 13 for posting ww2 related stuff\jokes on german fb

Interesting.

just use tor mostly, should be safer than any windows cuck

Just post your things on here, and if you do it on fb you will taken away by the commies in our government.

Free Speech is dead in germany.

Posting on here wont help much, you need to vote for afd and talk to people in real life.

fick dich

Are you Middle Eastern?

>Implying shitposting is forbidden

Germans are safe here, their officers barely speak English so they can't read this shit. Now britbongs on the other hand