>>140898298

I've been saying this for awhile. China is slowly moving towards Natsoc. They're purging their undesirable minorities, working on eugenics, patriotic and have been shifting to a natsoc economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
archive.is/FMQI3
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/21/daily-stormer-ban-opens-door-to-government-censors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets hope good guys win this time around

so what's the problem exactly?

ocean ghosts thinking they know anything about china lol

>China was never our friend. We were always at war with China.

I wish all Asian girls walked around naked

>The younger generation is so patriotic, almost ultranationalistic.

My ass.

China's biggest problem is government censorship, but they're somewhat incompetent on that front. People know a lot about China's corruption and censored elements of their history through other means. The public is silenced, but stews in their own dissent until they learn to brush it off or leave for other countries. The older generation still remembers Mao and how nationalism fucked everything up.

China's never going to make that mistake again.

Look up "Little Pinks".

Young Chinese are absurdly Nationalist and Patriotic.

Chinks have Nothing to be proud of, hope we blast those chinks

>Everyone remembers Mao and how nationalism fucks everything up.

Mao was a communist. Chiang-Kai-Shek was the nationalist and he got BTFO during the Chinese Civil war after the communists and nationalists came together to push out the Japanese invaders. Mao was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and several other Wall Street Banks to do this so they could be exploited as cheap labour for pennies on the dollar. The United States is responsible for the Communist Revolution and the deaths of over 100 million Chinese

China aims at being the first world power, in every filed, by 2049. By 2030 or so, they'll be the financial capital of the world, when the West collapses under its welfare state debt.

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

At least they aren't brainwashed by Jews like white people

>Collapsing under the weight of debt equal to 60% of one year of gdp.

I don't think so.

Alternatively
archive.is/FMQI3

>china gets up too early
>gets blasted by the rest of the world that use the event as further reason to suppress right wings

>china rises strong enough
>white culture gets destroyed along with niggers, shitskins and jews

is there hope for a middle ground?

>Undesirable minorities
You mean
>Peaceful religious meditators
>Peaceful Mountain Asians
>Peaceful Horse Pastoralists
>10k Muslims
>100 mil Christians

Only one of these 3 targets of genocide are even a threat to civilization. You're a fool if you think the Han Chinese are the good guys in China. The Mongols aren't even fucking money lenders - they just want to herd their camels on horseback and drink kumis and sing traditional Mongol pillaging songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>irrational

who's that bitch sauce me up

>Dat Chinese girl in the Mae Young Classic's arse

>Be juden
>hear about another 1930s Germany happening in china
>planeticketsand100friends.exe
>hell breaking loose in china
>photo op time
>muh oy vey! Another 6 gorillion why does this keep happening?

>Mao was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and several other Wall Street Banks to do this so they could be exploited as cheap labour for pennies on the dollar.
That's fucking retarded. It wasn't until the very anti-Semitic Richard Nixon opened up China that we even started doing any significant business with them, and they turned non-commie.

No, it was the Soviets who left a TON of weaponry from their fight with the Japanese over, while the KMT was still reeling from being the only one fighting. The commies fought like 3 battles in all of WWII, and one of them was backstabbing the KMT.

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. china is entirely nationalistic. they've got the government controlling the web censoring it which is a good thing.

what you people don't understand is the west government is pro-white genocide and killing dumb fucks like yourself. they love importing shitskins, watching your mom get blacked, seeing you be murdered by spics, and get off on the fact you're so stupid you allow it. western governments brainwash kids into thinking there's no such thing as genders and 60 iq brown people are their equal.

china takes the exact opposite approach. they teach their children china is the center of the world directly under heaven. they're the chosen people and have 5000+ years of culture to be proud of. they also use the fact they control the internet to push natsoc propaganda.

twitter trends how race mixing is good and 13 year old white girls should go get fucked by a nigger
the chinese government trends on their version of twitter how niggers aren't human and don't belong in china and it's a good thing the government is killing them and doesn't give them rights

censorship doesn't fucking matter. the west is entirely censored and that's not even the biggest problem. the problem is what do you PROMOTE as opposed to just censoring? the west censors pro-white ideas and promotes race mixing and white genocide. china censors anti-government kike shit and promotes china hegemony and killing shitskins.

WHICH CENSORSHIP IS BETTER?

Why would Bannon worry about Jewish issues?

I always love it when the 50% white Jew-controlled nation tries to talk shit. Let's face it, the West is going to collapse from immigration in the next few decades. Europe will resemble the ME and America will be like Brazil. The chinks meanwhile will survive. They've already started experiments with eugenics trying to raise the IQ of their babies while we argue about if it's "moral" or not. Feels over deals as usual. Also, theyve started colonising Africa. Did you know that African men have a problem stopping their women from going after Chinese men? It's exactly the opposite in the US: American women get blacked, African women get colonised. The future of the world will belong to those slant eyed cunts, and I'm perfectly fine with that judging from how fucking cucked and weak the west is.

lol

>eugenics
>all of them are short, ugly, small dicked, physically weak, unintelligent, have bad skeletal and tooth structure, exist in a horrible environment filled with pollutants which cause malformity

All america has to do is sanction their banks and pop their oil supplies and they'd all be eating each other like rats within 4 days and 15 hours.

I want a qt Chinese gf now.

we smell to chinese like poo in loo smell to us

Push China to invade Middle east and Africa. rid the world of muslims and niggers.

keep saying it cause nobody gives a fuck. you might as well just say all america has to do is lob a nuke on beijing you dumb fuck. sanctioning their banks is the same as starting ww3 you retard shitskin. you might as well just do a nuclear strike on beijing instead of sanctioning their banks you fucking moron.

the entire world will go against america if they did that. india, russia, brazil, south africa, and everybody else would use it as a chance to sink america. nobody is just going to allow america to sanction and steal trillions of dollars of wealth from them on their whims. it's china today, but why not them tomorrow? fucking retard

lina xini

oh look, another GDP fag

Rather the Japanese than the Chinese, imo, but I guess Chinks are ok too. Only the Northern ones and HKers tho.

Maybe the 白左 AND the 白右 should mind their own goddamn fucking business, and leave China to the Chinese. I can tell you that no matter what their politics, the Chinese youth aren't going to tolerate a bunch of Whites trying to tell them what to do anymore. They're done with that shit.

>China is slowly moving towards Natsoc
>oh noo fellow goyim! a country is doing the right thing! quick destroy it fellow goyim we will take care of your shekkels in the time!

>Why would Jewish issues worry about Bannon?

That's the real question you should be asking, goyim.

As a White Nationalist, I agree 100%. As much as I hate to admit it, we have too many faggot cucks within the white race. Ive started to slowly embrace a warming up to Asian influence- I would take Asians any day over spics, niggers, Muslims, Jews or progressive snowflake white people. Things are just too far fucking gone in the West.

>too far fucking gone in the West
This.

>WHICH CENSORSHIP IS BETTER?
the one that censors falsehood

>America will be like Brazil

Stop insulting my country.

I have to kek at all these theories on China from people who don't speak Chinese and have never been to China. You faggots have no clue what's going on there or what it's like.

hey gringo! you need to go fight and die against china. after 30 million white men die fighting china aztlanis ours.

that article makes me sick. bannon is such a stupid piece of shit he can't even get obamacare repealed. he can't do anything against all the anti-white men affirmative action, he can't do anything about how whites are going to get genocide like in south africa, but he can go and try to get a war against china going. i think bannon is a crypto-kike. he wants to pretend he's a patriotic so he can get all the white men to go die fighting china while pedro peacefully takes over america. america could be 20% white by 2028 if ww3 starts

yeah but they're taught they're the greatest nation ever

>I don't know what IVF is

1 generation and the Chinese go from 100 IQ to 150 IQ average = absolutely OVER for the rest of the world

Agreed. I just hope that the Chinese can deal with the black population within their country before it's too late.

Japs are pretty cucked senpai. Their birthrates are fucked because of feminism and the men are passive and weak. That's what happens when you replace nationalism with self-hatred - men just lose all drive and become feminine and self absorbed.You see the same thing in western universities. It's like that mouse experiment: they end up like the "beautiful ones".

I think Hitler himself called the japs "honarary aryans". As far as I know, he admired their imperial culture.
Anyway, as for the west it's pretty bleak. But I still have hope. If nationalism and anti-immigration wasn't on the rise, Brexit and Trump wouldn't have happened. But the question is like you said: are we too far gone?

>draw a greek
>call it mexican

come on user

This is why I'm planning to help them with their endeavors once I get my PhD.

Reminder to read "Ways that are Dark"

>everybody else would use it as a chance to sink america

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was texting a chinese girl for about 4 months
She went back to China for 2 of them and stopped replying. Even though she was supposed to be back here by now

No.

calm down Ping Ling.
You over estimate how many people give a shit about China.

You think the Ruskies like chinks? You think India gives a shit about chinks?

>Hurr nuking a capitol is the equivalent of economic disruption in its effect durr

The second you bankrupt China all the fuckers who were once in leadership positions are heading for the door with as many jewels up their ass as they can squeeze. Businesses fail. People starve and kill each other from the inside out. The fact that America can do that with the metaphorical flick of a switch keeps everyone in line. Uncle Sam is the chip leader and china is sitting there with a stack of IOUs praying that the house doesn't tell him to fuck off.

Humans serve their own self interest. That is literally the only human-like quality that chinks possess. They're insect-like drones.

Also ad hominem attacks don't work on the internet.

Natsoc = Nationalist society?

China is pure fucking evil, though. The only thing worse than them is Muslims.

fuck China. it's committing genocide against all kinds of peaceful minorities right now. That's not a good thing. Meanwhile the retard white countries are only focussing on muh muslims who had a bacon thrown at her.

Kek, I think you missed the subtlety.

Fuck off, either you you affirm your nation above all, or you don't.

And they should do it, or they will perish like the west, and serve the jews too.

>yfw WW3 is NATO, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan and India vs. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Pakistan

>muh ebil
So fucking what? They don't let themselves get bred out of existence by foreigners. That's all that matters.

you think russia likes america you dumb fuck? you think other countries like america? it's not about liking china you fucking mentally retarded child. it's about defending themselves and using the chance to attack america and weaken it. they won't sink america cause they like china they'll sink america cause it's a threat to them you dumb fuck.

nobody is going to watch america destroy china without going "hmm, we need to destroy america cause they're the biggest threat to the world"

True. but I don't think its really any more than your average American normie, besides all the ones that hate the US

I do notice that when I say CHINA NUMBA 2 on Asia vidya game servers they all freak out and insult me

>youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
Nothing else matters?

so fucking what bannon

fucking hack

We had Brexit and Trump, but we lost France, Austria and the Netherlands. Germany is for sure gone regardless of their election outcome, especially if its more than likely anyone outside of the soft-ass AfD takes charge.

Dont get me wrong though, Im still very much anti-Chinese, they are economic parasites who have ruined Canada, Australia and California, they have made it impossible for whites to afford homes in their own cities, they steal jobs from the West and claim false superiority even though they are where they are precisely because of white people and our cucked governments, but as of right now they just happen to be the lesser of a dozen other evils facing the white race.

What peaceful minority can you name? The Tibetan monks who were Kim Jong Un style abusive "gods" to their peasant caste and whose leader was working for the CIA? The Muslims in the northern areas?

yes, what could go wrong? china will grow larger

Britain will be joining you real soon.

Fucking stormfag treasonous traitor. This same logic justifies Islamic rule. Fuck off. I don't want an Islamic caliphate and I don't want the goddamn Chink caliphate. They are both evil.

the idea they can all do that should terrify you. it means they can all unite and destroy you easily if they've got a leader that's capable. so mao fucked them over, but that doesn't mean everybody will make the same mistakes. it actually means they can learn from mao and not repeat it while still having the strength of unity.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Why are you faggots defending china and fucking communist china at that

Sure race matters, but do I have to remind you that Chinese actually aren't the same race as you? So even from that angle I don't know why you guys are sucking their dicks

Also they're like a fucking ant hive where free thought and going against the grain is considered deviant and stupid completely unlike western societies historically or today

Full of pollution filth and corruption

Cucked faggots, hurr durr the Chinks care about race just like our fuhrer did so I'll suck their tiny cocks even though they're collectivist drone morons and communists

Sometimes I don't understand Sup Forums at all these people aren't your friends you naive faggots

>mfw western right wingers are cucks too they just shill for chinks and Russians instead of niggers and nukes

You people are hopeless, rather than sucking up to anyone else why not work on picking yourselves up

>niggers and kikes*

Import a Northern Chinese to America?
Korea is never mentioned by even the Chinese at the time either. Only Japanese and Chinese were considered superior.

At this point I feel like the best future for the white race might be submitting to Chinese overlordship after the collapse

We're the only nation who can talk shit. You can't even finish Brexit while we're deporting dreamers. Fuck off with your chink-apologetics.

nobody cares what you want you delusional dumb piece of shit. the west is censoring you. twitter is censoring you, google is censoring, you and the governments are censoring you.

they don't allow any pro-white speech and consider nazi the most evil thing in the world. dailystormer became an unperson because he said racist things. google seized their domain and youtube rolled out lots of censorship.

okay? so you've got censored and so does china. it's too bad the west promotes white genocide and killing dumb fucking losers like you while china promotes their own people, culture, and hates shitskins.

what you like doesn't matter. you're garbage to be ruled by others.

So its going to start another unwinnable war and get its shit pushed in by the U.S. and Russia?

Go back.

They seem to be doing pretty well with the world's fastest supercomputer (developed domestically) and the world's largest genebank, currently sequencing the genomes of the world's smartest individuals.
China is a technocracy, it's ruled by engineers and scientists, as opposed to the West which is full of Law (ie professional lying) graduates, the typical career politicians.

You're kind of proving your own point wrong right now by posting here though.

There is no Chinese Sup Forums for a reason

Better Chinese overlords than white genocide. All our freedom has given us is Jewish domination and shitskin invasion

Chinese overlords would mean white genocide. You have no idea how much the Chinese hate and want revenge against you.

>we can talk about
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/21/daily-stormer-ban-opens-door-to-government-censors/

you're some shitskin subhuman brown turd living in america leeching off white men and free threatened by china ending your good times. west definitely doesn't have the ability to talk shit. racism makes you an unperson. you don't care about racism cause you're a shitskin subhuman

>why not work on picking yourselves up
So I can get fired from my job for supporting my race? Maybe I should voice my opinions on the tech platforms which all unanimously decided in the recent past to all but outlaw right wing thought? Maybe I'll organize something in one of our ~40% white cities?

>Also they're like a fucking ant hive where free thought and going against the grain is considered deviant and stupid completely unlike western societies historically or today

This is a good thing you fucking idiot. Individualism and snowflake faggotry is what is fucking killing the west. We could use a little bit more of a motivated collective hivemind mentality and a hell of a lot less of the snowflake liberal art students that make the bulk of this fucking shitty generation here in the West.

I knew a bunch of chinks (from China, studied here), their Japan hate is genocide tier.

Well if we're getting obliterated anyway might as well take the fucking kikes and shitskins with us

I've been to China many times for business, including this year for several weeks. It's largely a shithole full of mentally handicapped turbojews. I have no more fear of China than I do of India being a superpower by 2020.

yes there is you fucking moron. china has their own websites. they're as racist as Sup Forums is on their version of twitter. they want to kill muslims and openly hate black people on the government promoted social media you fucking idiot.

so what if they can't overthrow their government? their government isn't trying to genocide them. the western governments want to replace white people with shitskins so what's the point of democracy again?

west censors pro white and wants to kill white men
china censors anti-government and wants chinese men to go to mars

SEE THE DIFFERENCE??? no??? i guess you're a shitskin or got 60 iq

Except the way the world works isn't "what's best for all of us?" it's "what's best for me?"
Kinda why the UN and the EU are abhorrent failures

You might not like it. You might cry and beg that your precious failure of an experiment known as fascism might one day be allowed to see the light of day in some 4th reich style masturbation fantasy in the mind of a retrobate, but America is number 1. It's the quarterback that fucks the cheerleaders and get's good grades because he pays the foreign kids to do his homework when he could just threaten them.

It's easy to get sucked into some ideological fuckery. The majority of people do. It ain't all stars and stripes and whistling Dixie on my end. At the end of the day you gotta do it for you, just like Austin Powers said.

Start a business, offer some goods and services in exchange for US dollars and then you can tell everyone to go fuck off.

> Stormfag mad his autistic has to be hosted on an onion domain unlike Sup Forums which is a board of peace
How about you stop sucking chink dick and learn a little bit more about them first.

You know practically nothing about China and what it's really like because you're the average ignorant westerner who doesn't know their language or their culture or indeed much about any non-Western culture.

You see Chinese or other Asians wearing smart suits and doing technical jobs and you imagine that they're basically just like your grandfathers or close enough. They're not, they're totally alien and hiveminded in a way that Western people literally never were.

Not in the Middle Ages.
Not in the 19th century.
Not under fascism.
Not in the 1950s.

Just fucking stop it you ignorant idiot. Stop sucking tiny chink cock. Start rebuilding yourself and then your own society.

you're some shitskin 100% you didn't talk about how the west hates white people. so we now know you're a shitskin subhuman leech who just is scared that the white men's society you're stealing won't be as good with china around

Economics m8

A western collapse will send China back to the warring states period. Having a globally interlinked economy is a disaster waiting to happen.

> Believe anything that comes out of communist China
I bet you think they have an IQ of 105 too

Are they still butt blasted about the opium war or something?

>worthless shithead can't compete and contribute to his own country
>becomes an English teacher
>racist against people who give his dumb ass a job
>berates Sup Forums for not "picking yourselves up"
top fucking kek