What Happened

>Me: Prestigious degrees in intl relations and architecture, spent 1000s of hours researching this from every angle. My take:

On 9-11, $240 billion was stolen from Pentagon budget accounts and electronically wired through global brokerage firms Cantor Fitzgerald, located on floors 101-105 of WTC1 & Eurobrokers, a firm located on floor 84 of WTC2. This was made possible by software designed by a group within Marsh and McClennan, a top 'financial consulting' firm, located on floors 93-100 of WTC1. Then, the incriminating records were destroyed on all sides.

- 9/11/1991: Pres. GHWB oversees the issuance of $240 billion of counterfeit/unlawful 10 yr Treasury bonds, to be used by the CIA in their takedown & buyout of the USSR
- 9/10/2001: Def. Sec. Rumsfeld announces that "$2.3 trillion" is "missing" from Pentagon budget due to "bad" accounting"
- The chief accountant at the Pentagon is Rabbi Dov Zakeim
- Zakeim is also CEO of "System Planning Corp," a defense contractor that produces "Flight Termination Systems"
- "FTS" are custom retrofit kits that allow modern planes to be flown remotely, like drones, with high accuracy
- AM of 9-11: Marsh & McClennan schedules a meeting for whistleblowers who have raised red flags about their recently developed software (see Richard Grove).
- Pentagon funds are wired through the computers of Cantor Fitzgerald & Eurobrokers
- American Airlines Flight 11 hits floor hits WTC1 between floors 93 & 99, killing 658 Cantor Fitzgerald & 360 Marsh employees
- UA175 hits between floors 77 & 85 of WTC2, killing 61 Eurobrokers employees
- AA77 hits the Pentagon, looping around to hit the Resource Services Office, killing dozens of accountants & destroying records.
- WTC pulled in controlled demo
- Pres. GWB declares a national emergency and invokes section 12(k) of 'Exchange Act' of 1934 & SEC invokes emergency powers, allowing government bonds to be redeemed without usual checks
- inb4 "no planes" "magic beams" "holograms" "mininukes"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim
sysplan.com/capabilities/radar/fts/
youtube.com/watch?v=vVyZeSgxmsw
youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s
youtube.com/watch?v=sU6J_PLHkcU
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
WTC7Evaluation.org.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4
911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/frames.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X_KY6I0OcQU
abeldanger.blogspot.ca/2015/03/911-israels-grand-deception.html
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/17/german-firm-probes-final-world-trade-center-deals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>located on floors 93-100 of WTC1.
The famous "server rooms"

Do you think "Zackheim" is one of the masterminds?
Also, bump in place.

I see Zakheim as more of the "Rosetta Stone" than the "mastermind." He is the link between the Bush Administration, the Israeli side of the equation and the operational side of the attacks. PNAC, Zelikow and the Vulcans are where I think the actual planning took place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

Not bad.

Very interesting viewpoint.

This is incredible. So was there ever any people on the planes? Or were they empty with just the drone kit flying them? Why did Osama Bin Laden claim responsibility? Was it due to his links with the CIA?

What about that plane that crashed in the middle of no where? Fucken LARPER

opinion on the towers being insured?

Bump, very interesting analysis OP, well done.

I think there were people on the planes. Modern jets are "fly by wire", the pilot controls just send electronic signals to the machinery, if they are overridden by an FTS, there is nothing the cockpit could do to change course.

The plane that crashed in Philadelphia was likely shot down by the air national guard who were not in the loop, which is why the wreckage was spread out over such a large area. It was supposed to hit WTC-7

They didn't need it or maybe the remote control signal was lost.
3/4 ain't bad.

Or that plane was for Air Force One.

bump

If they were willing to kill as many as they could in the towers, you think they gave a shit about the plebs on board?

I have always thought the "jumpers" were thrown out. Had to be a clean up crew to make sure all the docs/data was destroyed. Those people were witnesses that were thrown out.

>explain the FAA tapes
>explain the phone calls which were traced to the victims in the planes while in air
>explain the video footage of the terrorists at the airport
>explain the testimony of the flight instructors who trained the terrorists
>explain why the 9/11 investigative reports made no mention of a FTS system used to control the plane
>explain how FTS could have been used when the 9/11 planes weren't fly-by-wire

>explain why they would even require planes, or why they would need to bring down two entire buildings, or involve potentially dozens of agencies and companies in this plot, which dramatically increases the chance of something leaking out, just to destroy some records

I think it would be very difficult to remote control a plane that size and make it smack dead center of the server rooms at that speed, and that altitude.

But all that is a distraction. Follow the money like OP does. The whole 9/11 thing stinks to high hell.

Adam Savage demonstrates an FTS that he claimed to be using since the 90s on myth busters

you can find more info on the FTS here:
sysplan.com/capabilities/radar/fts/

they are custom made for all types of planes, for example if the military wants to do a real-world test of an anti-aircraft missile with a real plane, or an airline company wants to do a real world crash test. Here is footage of a remotely flown Boeing 720 for a crash test: youtube.com/watch?v=vVyZeSgxmsw

The plot wasn't to primarily destroy the records, the plot was to steal the money

How does a fiberglass plane go through reinforced concrete with the nose intact?

It was a video, and the planes were decommissioned years after the fact.

It was an insurance scam because the buildings had asbestos and were nearly emptied out after the 93 attacks, and they were demolitioned. Your other points preceding the attack could have valor though because money def involved. Larry Silverstein who bought the towers took out an insurance policy right before it happened.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_S._Zakheim

A ballistic missile disguised as a plane would reach the other side and then explode if it was designed to do so.

I have never seen a photo of the nose being "intact" after crashing through the Pentagon. But softer materials can penetrate harder materials at high speeds, pic related (tornado wreckage)

I'm wondering why the owner of the buildings setup insurences right before the "attack". He made billions.

Yes, Silverstein was in on it. Many Israelis were brought in to perform key roles because they could be sold on the idea that they were doing it both for financial incentives and as part of a larger effort that would protect Israel (getting rid of Saddam etc.), aka they could do it both out of 'patriotism' and financial incentives, which decreased the likelihood they would get cold feet.

WHO DID 9/11?
youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s

I don't rule out a missile disguised as a plane was used IRL for contractor profits. The footage itself is CGI.

The picture here shows a black plane when all those planes were not black. Question is why didn't the sun reflect off the plane in direct sunlight?

Then there's multiple footage differing in the plane's approach. Some have it going straight to the tower, and other have it diving.

Look at the fox coverage of the 2nd impact. There was no plane miles in view until they zoomed in and suddenly a plane appears.

Also explain how birds two stories big fly past the towers, and all birds maintain an identical formation.

youtube.com/watch?v=sU6J_PLHkcU

>ME BIG FAG LARP LONG TIME NO DEGREE
There were no planes it was explosives and drones/missiles
Nice attempt of an argument from authority LARP
sage

where is the evidence that proves the planes were flown via FTS?

>The plot wasn't to primarily destroy the records, the plot was to steal the money
yeah but stealing the money means nothing if there are records to convict you. Also what is the proof that says the only records in existence were located at WTC and Pentagon exclusively?
How did they get the explosives in the buildings without people noticing?

yup cgi and dont forget the Israeli art students
oy vey

I am literally saying it was drones and explosives. Also, drones are planes.

>Republican national security

> inb4 "no planes" "magic beams" "holograms" "mininukes"

No mention of SHAPED NUCLEAR CHARGES

that's a plume of smoke not the nose cone

The sitting man.... is he Japanese? Are there photos of him?

>Also what is the proof that says the only records in existence were located at WTC and Pentagon exclusively?
did you just ask for proof of a negative

>a plane hit the pentagon

Never seen this image before

That's an awfully high def photo of falling man

>Me, 130 iq retard

9/11 was done by a bunch of balding jews

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((WHAT))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HAPPENED))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

At that scale....what does it even matter if it is true....gov't against its own people and bankers laughing all the way to their pedo islands

s/jews/neocons

ftfy

>degree in international relations
>and architecture
Letrashman.jpg

The funds were wired from the Pentagon through Cantor Fitzgerald and Eurobrokers, so the records of the transactions were primarily at the Pentagon, Cantor Fitzgerald and Eurobrokers. There would also be records of treasury bonds being cleared at the SEC, which had 100k of office space in WTC7.

As to how they got the exploives into the WTC without people noticing, the WTC was a "white elephant" that had trouble finding enough tenants to stay full. Many floors were constantly vacant, and tenants were relocated from floor to floor for "renovations." There were also "power downs" in the days leading up to the attacks, which would have temporarily disabled security cameras.

If you are asking how they got past security with demolition charges, security for the towers was performed by a company called Stratasec. which had Marvin Bush, GWB's brother as a principal. Stratasec also performed security for United Airlines and Dulles Intl Airport.

Look into the death of John O'Neil, who was a counter-terrorism expert and widely considered the leading world expert on Osama bin Laden. He was hired (by Stratasec) to be the chief of security for the WTC complex, starting work on August 23rd of 2001. He died in the attacks shortly afterwards, and so we never got to hear his expert opinion on the allegation that bin Laden was responsible for planning the 9-11 attacks. Either those are coincidences or they aren't.

The 'Who's Who' (faces, names, roles) reads like a hit list that no Merc will accept as 'Wet-Work'. Then too; the Merc's involved as well the sociopaths and psychopaths are either dead or still in-charge.

People troll you but the information you provided seems to add up and on point.

ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/ and WTC7Evaluation.org.

Fascinating stuff OP

Is there footage of them at the airports? Thought they said it was lost or something

>The picture here shows a black plane when all those planes were not black. Question is why didn't the sun reflect off the plane in direct sunlight?

Did you actually look at the picture you posted?

Maybe go write a conspiracy theory on why the windows of the buildings in front are black as well (or all the other examples of very dark parts of objects in the picture).
What were they hiding behind the glass of that building??? The world may never know.

I fucking love threads like this.

Explosives were planted by Israeli (((art students)))

>I have always thought the "jumpers" were thrown out. Had to be a clean up crew to make sure all the docs/data was destroyed
were this the case; those who threw them out knew it was a suicide mission. whomever wired it for total destruction knew there was no turning back, no survivors.

saved!

"our purpose was to document the event"
youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4

kekekekekek
>Died in 1999

>architecture
oh, here ya go
911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/frames.html

30 Years of 9/11 Foreshadowing in Media
youtube.com/watch?v=X_KY6I0OcQU

3 of my uncles worked for CF, one was on vaction, one was sick, but my uncle Jimmy was at work that day. His desk was above the blast so he was trapped and couldn't get down/escape.

RIP Uncle J

How retarded are you? Every building in broad daylight does that because the solar irradiation inside the building

They were just creating the rarest pepe.

>tfw Jimmy was the only good one

it doesn't matter which sleuth is right; the perpetrators are out there free as a bird. And "solving the crime" assumes we have LE that will investigate/punish all responsible parties. We live under Talmudic laws, of which none can be used against (((them))). they are above Talmudic law.

Have to quibble about one thing: I don't think the primary purpose was to steal money. The primary purpose was to create the "WAR ON TERROR" (read: invade Iraq and Afghanistan, shred Constitutional rights).

>No possible way for the FAA tapes, cell phone calls and locations, terrorists at the airport to be staged
>9/11 report is accurate and truthful
kek'd
>>explain how FTS could have been used when the 9/11 planes weren't fly-by-wire
In much the same way that you can drive a 1986 Toyota Corolla by remote control - they're called servos.
>explain why...just to destroy some records
No, that's a false premise. It served many more purposes.
disinformation agents btfo

A preprogrammed flight wouldn't require a human being to control it's movements

They've been around for some planes since the 70's at least

plane undercarriage out of sun, therefore in shadow

Maybe that was the primary purpose, but lots of people on many sides got a piece of the action.

Those that showed signs of foreknowledge are all Jews.
Those involved in pushing the fake narrative are all Jews.
Those involved in the cover up are all Jews.
Those involved in crafting the response to the attacks are all Jews.
The main beneficiaries of the attacks are Jews.
Israel is one of the only countries in the world capable of pulling off a covert opp of this scale.
Knowing exactly how they did it down to the last detail is irrelevant and just serves as a distraction from the core issue: Jews did 9/11.

Incorrect. Look at the sun's direction. It shines on the front of the towers in the picture. The shadow is on the side.

Therefore, the plane is in direct sunlight and its undercarriage should have sun on it, especially since the undercarriage is at an angle and not directly facing the ground.

>>explain the video footage of the terrorists at the airport
The one with the timestamp removed?

abeldanger.blogspot.ca/2015/03/911-israels-grand-deception.html

following the money and the people is the way to view 911 imo. its fun to go through the physical possibilities, but the paper trail gets closer to the perpetrators. Someone else said,
-John O'neill, terrorist expert and FBI agent, 1st day of work as head of security for WTC was 9/11.
-Hired by (((Jerome Hauer)))- managing director at Kroll Associates which studied biological terrorism, and security advisor for DHHS.

Where did the missing money go?

>It was supposed to hit WTC-7

wew lad

Everyone knows that it was just a couple of goatfuckers that hijacked planes with box cutters and then proceeded to accurately crash them into those particular floors with pinpoint accuracy.

I mean it was on CNN for fucks sake, so it MUST be true.

Box cutters are WMD

As I understand it Kroll Associates bought the German data recovery firm that was looking for evidence of criminal financial transactions in the rubble of the WTC complex in 2002, and Kroll was later bought by Marsh and McClennan in 2006

foxnews.com/story/2001/12/17/german-firm-probes-final-world-trade-center-deals.html

I don't disagree conspiracies happen. But people aren't competent enough in real life. Someone would leak something or have a change of heart.

>Someone would leak something
like what?

>911 basic gestalt
On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The missing money went to redeem the $240 billion of counterfeit government bonds issued by the CIA in the 1990s. I believe many of those government bonds were given to people who would become the "Russian oligarchs." If their bonds were not redeemed (because they were revealed to be fraudulent), the CIA would be in trouble for counterfeiting and the "Russian oligarchs" (who were CIA assets) would have been in trouble with the people they gave counterfeit bonds. It would have been a catastrophe both for the CIA and their overseas assets.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

>Fighter jets didn't know where to go because the hijacked planes had their transponders turned off.
>The hijacked plane turned 180 over PA and headed to the pentagon.
The story contradicts itself.
>imagining that during WW2 radar only worked while enemy planes had transponders turned on

You don't have to tell which university(ies) but what kind of prestigious degrees in IR and Architecture do you have?

Corbett Report yea? thats a good RD