In an interview trump talks of a limo ride with obama where trump asked obama which country was the greatest threat to...

in an interview trump talks of a limo ride with obama where trump asked obama which country was the greatest threat to america. trump said that obama's answer surprised him but it made sense. so what fucking country was it? pakistan? best korea? it's has to be a country that trump barely mentioned during the campaign but started to focus on after he took office.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/report-obama-told-trump-the-greatest-threat-to-the-us-was-north-korea/article/2616456
youtube.com/watch?v=a6sywFdvURE
web.archive.org/web/20170818184941/http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-obama-told-trump-the-greatest-threat-to-the-us-was-north-korea/article/2616456
youtube.com/watch?v=ahp1zv2G2_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was china or russia

Why would that be "surprising" though?

>so what fucking country was it?
im guessing either israel or germany

i doubt it's china and if obama said russia he was probably fucking with him. trying to find the interview right now.

Probably sjw Canada ... being infested with gayness

America itself

America itself.

America itself.

George Clooney asked Obama at a fundraising event what keeps him up at night and after skirting the issue for a minute, Obama finally said "Pakistan."

Pakistan makes sense as the biggest threat, if you think about it. They have nukes and their government is filled with extremist Muslims who want to kill Westerners (not to mention people belonging to other sects of Islam).

America

Israel

Fucking hivemind

Brothers, we think alike.

This. Politics has been bread and circus-tier for a while now.

the founding fathers knew this too.

"it's a democracy, if you can keep it" - Benjamin Franklin

not surprised obama would pick america as the enemy

Wasn't it reported that the country Obama warned Trump about was North Korea? I remember reading that somewhere. I can also imagine Pakistan with it's fragile politics and the threat of loose nukes. Then again, Russia is still the only country on Earth that could pose an existential threat to the US.

*republic

My God I want a taco bowl.

dairy queen used to have really good ones :(

>Wasn't it reported that the country Obama warned Trump about was North Korea?
find it please?

Israel

Obama hated Trump more than anyone. Hopefully trump ignored every bit of advice he got from him.

North Korea.

washingtonexaminer.com/report-obama-told-trump-the-greatest-threat-to-the-us-was-north-korea/article/2616456

It was.

Canada.

It was probably Israel

It was Israel, fag. The country that's been cucking you since it was created.

archive please

It was Pakistan.

$100 says Obama called the American citizens the greatest threat to America

Seriously he probably said Germany
They are building a Reich but without bullets just money.

Greatest ally

how? i don't know how to do it. i'm dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=a6sywFdvURE

cant find the video yet but found this bannon one

Retards, he's talking about the country within the country.

>11
good point, "we" have been corrupted.

altho, this holds merrit aswell.

this

web.archive.org/web/20170818184941/http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-obama-told-trump-the-greatest-threat-to-the-us-was-north-korea/article/2616456

apparently it was already archived

Israel? That would make sense

Obama probably said America

starts at 2:30

youtube.com/watch?v=ahp1zv2G2_Y

It's mexico. Not talking memes. They have the potential to get their shit together and ally themselves with China and that would suck.

Luxembourg

Funny, my Brother and I were talking about this yesterday

Obviously Austria. We have a history of spawning empire cleaners.

Uh... You really should start watching your own news because gay SJWs are rioting in the United States because no one is letting them dismantle your country.

Burger posting is the worst.

We haven't been corrupted for shit. Damn near every major anti-globalist talking head in the independent media is Canadian, with a few exceptions... For fuck sake, there are more Canadian and British internet celebrities fighting for America than Americans.

stop it mehmet
you are an albo
stop larping

would be hilarious if he said this

We have two criteria
1. Surprising
2. Makes sense (to Trump)

>The biggest threat to America is America itself
Trump would never endorse this by saying it "made sense."

If Obama was asked what the biggest threat to the WORLD is, he would probably answer USA.

>For fuck sake, there are more Canadian and British internet celebrities fighting for America than Americans.
lauren southern. milo. who else?

Gotta be Jewland

Is there any question it's Canada?
>fall is coming

some other guy posted an article that states best korea was the country obama mentioned. this is probably the most likely answer from obama given that i cannot recall trump giving a fuck about best korea during the campaign and yet now it appears to be an issue.

Israel

checked

the day of the rake is fast approaching, brother

Molymeme
Rebel Media
Gavin

Canadians are definitely "punching above their weight" on the right in the US.

It could be that they are more afraid for having Trudeau in office, or perhaps US being run by insane politicians is more a threat to them than us.

Probably the jews in Israel

Canada

Why would Russia be surprising? They aren't a direct physical threat but they were always going to be making a mess on the world stage. Most the reason Obama ramped up natural gas production was to fuck Putin over. Also if he said russia it'd make sense that Trump wouldn't just repeat that.

Israel obviously

Justin Bieber

>
>they were always going to be making a mess on the world stage.
Dumbass burger leave the bantz to the strayas

China isn't surprising, neither is Russia really

Obama told him it was North Korea. It was covered extensively by the media, to my surprise.

They have to know something about Russia that we don't. It's the only explanation for their behavior toward Russia.

Probably said America

>so what fucking country was it?

the one that spies on us the most
the one that undermines our politics
the one that buys out our politicians
the one that has the most elected dual citizens

>Most the reason Obama ramped up natural gas production was to fuck Putin over.
natural gas production had nothing to do with obama and everything to do with oil prices going to the moon. i know because i signed a contract to have 5 gas wells put on my property during the boom and between my signing and the end of my contract the price of oil plummeted along with the price of gas so the gas company didnt even bother putting in the wells and i got to keep my signing bonus without having to have my land raped.

>It's the only explanation for their behavior toward Russia.
no it's not. journalists hate russia because putin has allegedly killed journalists for publishing unflattering stories about putin. journalists hate trump because trump constantly fights back against them and calls them fake news. so naturally journalists would become rabid piranhas over any tenuous connection between the two.