Realistically what are the Zucc's chances of winning in 2020 and how do we stop it

Realistically what are the Zucc's chances of winning in 2020 and how do we stop it

>How do we stop it?

He's too much of retarded sperg

current trump voter here. its funny watching zucc promise free gibs and run for the presidential nonimation, but seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codez.

t.rural/suburban GENIUS

Basically zero.

He'd be another Hillary; he looks like a good candidate on paper, but he's utterly incapable of appearing likeable and trustworthy in speeches and debates.

Zuck is Big Brother Jew.

I know one man who can stop this

Seems pretty low, he's too young for Democucks to like him. They need entrenched politicians who are corrupt so that they can be controlled. No one else has a chance, thanks to their rigged primary system.

He'd be made more of a joke than Hillary, as long as we make him look as autistic as he is and win Meme war 2020

not low at all. anybody that says so has bad memory. people voted for bernie and hillary. thats literally how stupid half of our voting population is. as long as they see "open borders" and "black lives matter" theyll vote for him.

If he gets the dem nomination a republican will finally win Hawaii.

He's a corporate scumbag who called his user-base 'Dumb Fucks.'

He's doesn't have a chance unless Trump sets up death camps.

He has a deeply inhuman creepy aura about him and will scare the fuck out of more people once he starting campaigning.

He's going to become the millennial version of a George Soros instead

Fb is going downhill. The ad revenue still goes up of course, but the average millennial I talk to has no loyalty towards the platform or actively hates it.
Talking to my wife yesterday about this subject. We tried to figure out what is the next big platform. Her and her friends all agree fb sucks, vine is dead, snapchat going downhill, etc.
Zucc can't even win over the millennials he built his life around.

Zero, it will be pretty hilarious. His ego will be completely crushed.

Another zucc thread gathering info for campaign strategy.

Zero.

The Mark Zuckerberg biopic made him look like a petty dipshit.

One could argue his social media platform helped fuel the political divide.

Stop worrying. He hasn't that level of charisma.

0.0%
He's literally a kike. There will never be a legit actual jewish president of the US. Christians only pretend to like jews you know. Bernie is also a kike and his support was at peak for a kike because there aren't enough atheists to give him any more.

Zero chance. I kinda wish he would run though. Lulz would be epic.

we arent electing a jew

Lol, the glorified web developer from the 90s? The one who likened himself to Guttenberg? The one who called his users "dumb fucks"?

0 chance. It'd be a nice kill to his ego.

Find anti white statements and actions done through years for liberal ass pats to lose him the white vote
Make his ambitions for africa face-whatever seem racist. Like he's trying to corner the market on this sort of media or doesn't think blacks can achieve on their own so mr.white savior swoops in to give it to them.
Muzzies won't vote for him because of his jew name

I don't know how to lose him the latino vote though. Maybe we could try to make him eat authentic mexican food at an event and he will react in an exlloitable way.

People also said we'd never have a black president either