#Britishpeopleproblems

#Britishpeopleproblems

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
standard.co.uk/news/crime/how-londons-knife-culture-is-being-fueled-by-jargon-social-media-and-music-a3579396.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch out for them just eat bikes

>eat bikes

Is that UK slang?

wtf does it mean?

>just eat bikes
>le ameriCUNTS took our language!

It was in the news a while ago just eat do home deliveries but some people in london use them as a alibi to throw acid on people i think it was just eat i can't remember

>tfw terrorist attacks are so routine in Europe they have become as mundane as the weather forecast
>partly cloudy today with a 80% chance to acid attacks. recommend you wear protective clothing

London problems*

I dont see London as part of my country at all.

Yep this is what i was talking about but this one is more recent

obviously its supposed to be a feel good article about confidence and overcoming an attack not like a manual, but shitposting like this is the only way to get (yous)

this gif is really dumb like kekistan tier humor

It's still fucked up.

PART

it looks kind of badass on a guy though

is this english?

"""""""""""""16""""""""""""""
WHEN will this meme end. Do a fucking dental forensic investigation and he will be 23+.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

#Londonerproblems

Fixed that 4 u

>part and parcel
I like you bongs, I really do. I hate seeing what's happening to your country. I believe you managed to stem the tide briefly, but you're going to need to fight for your country like never before. There will be more killings, we both know it and I'm sorry, your countrymen need to rise up. America is with you. Together we will triumph. Father and son.

No! People need to know they shouldn't let the kids in either.

funny enough, most victims of acid attacks are men

What a shithole.

i agree. but most of it is in London and a few other shit holes. Acid attacks are just in London. i dont even see London as part of my country. This is not indicitive of the rest of the UK.

We play rough.

part and parcel, sorry bongs

I'd rather be shot than have acid thrown on me

This. Bullet wounds heal to tiny scars hidden underneath clothing

Most acid attack victims are Muslim, but it has happened to infidels on occasion.
Thank God I live nowhere near London, or Muslims for that matter.

facho culiao

It's all about personality! Dont worry about the acid attack. Just b urself.

justeat.co.uk

Yeah..
That's gonna fix everything

>The absolute STATE of Britain
J U S T

the absolute state of Britain. A country that conquered the whole world is now merely a joke, a shell of it's previous accomplishment

AND

>bongs pay for TV to fund propaganda

Woman wan troway poo-poo, come trap for window
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

Still, there are still White people there who are not all degenerate multiculturalists. From my experience a lot of them are very much aware of what is going on and very much against it. Some of the most right wing guys I've met come from London.

This shit, if it is allowed to continue, will spread throughout the rest of the UK, it won't just stay in London.
The more this shit happens, the more decent people will flee London, or hole up in secure areas. The less responsible (White) people in the city leads to civic collapse. With a government that blames everything on White people, they will start exporting the little diversity darlings of peace and progress to your doorstep so that they can start "enriching" your neighbourhoods too.

We may as well avoid the white flight bottleneck and start taking this extremely seriously now.

h-has the world gone insane? what the FUCK am I reading

>First thing Americans think is that they must consume the bikes
>le
Disgusting.
Just Eat is a takeaway search engine pretty much.

>remove guns
>people stab people now
>remove knifes
>people use acid now
>???

It really makes you think

>just eat bikes
Excuse me what the fuck

Oh i get it

it's like those delivery bikes they have in NYC

a type of attack that didn't really exist until mudshits came to England

authentic british english

SHIEEEET

Muzzies keep truck of peacing bongs.
>Erect barriers along all populated roads to stop them!
Muzzies attack bongs with kitchen utensils.
>Don't be a goon, bin that spoon!
Muzzies start using bicycles and acid to attack bongs.
>Fear all cyclists! Ban assault cycles!

Guys... the objects or vehicles really aren't the problem here and not what you should be banning.

Maybe they will ban going outside next

Nobody NEEDS to leave their apartment

Failing at the single most important function of government, arguably the only function: to protect its citizens.

#Muricasplaining

>Be American
>Too scared to get splashed with a little bit of acid
Ooooooh little babby,

You guys aren't serious right? The majority of these attacks are carried out by White British gangs, and have been happening since the 1800s.

>Pic related is the guy who burned that girl

YESSSS!!!!!!! BRITANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARCEL

>The majority of these attacks are carried out by White British gangs, and have been happening since the 1800s.
prove it.
that's what I thought.

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

that guy is quite handsome to begin with and he didn't get scarred all that deep.

>London is full of niggers

Wow what a shock.

That's because all the Poles moved to London where they stab each other.

Do these kind of attacks happen randomly? Or is it gang connections/rivalry?

We actually have some attractiveness to lose in an acid attack unlike bongs. A bit of acid might improve the looks of many of your slags.

>Europe
Don't put us in the same basket as those western retards

Eastern Europe now has lower homicide rate and lower crime rate than West

now has AIDS

I think both, there are rival gangs using these kind of attacks against eachother but you will also have people who do it for some sort of adrenaline high.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/how-londons-knife-culture-is-being-fueled-by-jargon-social-media-and-music-a3579396.html

"You wanna know why young people carry borra these days?” said Wayne, referring to knives. The former gang member, who has served time for armed robbery and violent disorder, laughed. “They carry to protect themselves from bredders [brethren] like me. From the person I was, cuz, get me.

“Even today, when I walk on certain estates, they pass me money before I even ask. Or they just run away. They know my rep. Some people carry cos they feel a need to protect themselves, others carry cos if you want respect on the street, you got to put in the work.”

“It’s when you smash people up and other people say, ‘Don’t mess with him, he’ll shank you up.’ I put in the work to make myself opp-block. To be opp-block means I can go to other estates in other endz and people will show me respect and give me a pass.”

Young men caught up in knife culture have a coded way of communicating that most of us do not understand. Their graphic vocabulary — skengs (guns), borras (knives), nittys (drug addicts) neeks (drug dealers) — has a swagger and energy that has seen it migrate from London’s estates into wider youth culture.

“The words originate from Jamaican patois and then get mixed up with new swag from the youngers when they in prison,” said Wayne. “Jail is where the new words come from. Jail is like school for gang members. Every area goes there — you get eastmen [east Londoners], northmen, southmen all mixed in. It’s a hothouse. And when you come out, you spread the new lingo to your area.”

He added: “If you wanna understand blade culture, you got to get into the head of how people on road think. The public just see ‘gang member’, but there are different levels. The lowest is roadman. He’s the guy with the handbag, always on road, dealing drugs.

“The next level is what we call a hitter. He’s a thug who will hit you up and not care. The highest level is mad man. He’s done heavy stuff. You don’t want to test him. A mad man will take on a whole gang on his own. The aim is to get to the next level. To get there, you got to be more violent.”

What advantage does the next level bring? “Power, status, girls, especially girls.” Did Wayne, who is black British, think you have to be more aggressive today than in the past to earn your stripes? “In the last 10 years, since the Somalis and the Congolese came to London, they taught us a whole new level of violence,” he said.

can you prove that it's mostly non-whites?

> food analogy

Make it happen.

>normalizing terrorist attacks

>mfw there are actually bongs who think they are better possition then sweden and krauts
when will you learn?