Our Buddha

Our Buddha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking about throwing the crusader gear on and flying to myanmar to help my buddhabros.

Asian Wrath.

>Buddhists believe it is wrong to kill any living thing. They even try to abstain from killing insects
>Advocates for the removal of kebab
Really REALLY makes you think

>nobody on earth wants you in their midst
>even the most docile of cultures
jews and muslims worked for their dislike in the world

Does he know the five point palm exploding kebab technique?

This dude is so stoic.
He's a fine example to all of us.

>*blocks you're path*
>ching chong we buddhist ding dong want to wing wong kill muslims
>are you with us or them?

What do you do Sup Forums

>Buddhists believe it is wrong to kill any living thing. They even try to abstain from killing insects
That's more like certain sects of Hinduism, Buddhists are not so uptight about violence, take Imperial Japan for example.

Imperial Japs were Shinto

Who is this guy? What's his name?

*chopstick usage intensifies*

>>Buddhists believe it is wrong to kill any living thing. They even try to abstain from killing insects
No, that is not true. After you align your emotions, actions and thoughts with the universal life force you see that the ego does not matter. However, sometimes you need to kill to protect life.
>>Advocates for the removal of kebab
You can be full of kindness and compassion and still not be able to sleep next to a mad dog

wing wong ping pong of course.

>tfw leftists start hating Buddhism

You're thinking of Jainism.

Play some CK2 and educate yourself on the difference.

This will happen in Europe anyway in a couple of decades.

Who cares?

Can buddhism save the west instead of cucked christianity?
>not jewish
>got balls
>actually a non religion

spiritual pathway to betterment over kike on a stick every fucking day.

Bump

>yfw kebabs are worse than insects

The first precept is literally "I undertake to abstain from causing harm and taking life (both human and non-human)" you dolts

>muslims aren't human they're devils.
Seems right to me.

Did you not see the "both human and non-human" part you utter fucking spastic?

unironically, based

There is obviously some allowance to them killing mudslimes, because they're doing it en masse.

Even the Buddha vanquished evil.

Chan Buddhist here. I'd follow this monk. He has reached real enlightenment. Sometimes you are the hand of Karma.

wtf I like Buddhists now

I wonder why...

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6HK5V65c

>In the 1970s, nationalist Buddhist monks like Phra Kittiwuttho argued that killing Communists did not violate any of the Buddhist precepts

Communists aren't people.

> Philosophical religion based on self perfection, wisdom and peace
It wouldn't save, but instead it would change it into something better.
Chink religions > kike religions

Buddhism is a religion more adequate for the European spirit than Christianism, prove me wrong.

>christian rooting for buddhists
Now I've seen it all

he is /ourguy/

> Buddhism is a journey of self-improvement and self-knowledge to better one's self to enlightenment
> Christianity is a journey of being virtuous, working hard, and self-improvement to get into heaven.

BTFO 240P troll.

They took their own life by shitting on the Buddha

What a time to be alive.

Kill you you filthy Malaysian mudslime

isn't his name eight chambered path?

Fucking lol. A+ user

> Christianity is a journey of being virtuous, working hard, and self-improvement to get into heaven.

But that's not what it is.

really does actually, holy shit

>In a couple of decades

So, a "reconquista" will happen and then have some half-breeds left everywhere claiming they're 100% European and that their grandfather removed kebab, and that anyone after the war who was tainted with invader blood was killed off systemically.

Screencap this. Future people in European territory will be like this. Guess which country had the same shit?

> Ahmi Tofo brothers
> Let us be mindful for these Muslims
> Mindful of the ammo in our clips

And then we hit the streets and enter Nirvana.

Is the buddha our real pope? Because our pope is a marxist nigger lover.

Besides, Buddhism isn't even a religion proper. It is compatible with all other religions.

Except Asslam, cause that's an ideological cancer, not a religion.

He's not a Buddha. Monks forego and stall their path to enlightenment (Buddhahood) to stay behind on this world to help others reach it.

No.

Buddhism through the Four Noble Truths acknowledges suffering and seeks to vanquish suffering (following the Noble Eightfold Path).

If Muslims cause suffering (terrorism, crime, demographic displacement, ethnic conflicts), vanquishing muslims will ultimately vanquish the suffering they cause.

It is as simple as that sometimes.

Jesus was as buddhist as it gets.

During Jesus' absence, before he came back at like age 30 going "I'm God n shieeeet" is believed he found the Buddhists and trained with them.

I'd believe it.

That story requires you to believe that jesus somehow walked all the way to japan.

>leftists start becoming commies and hating all types of religion

owo who's behind thsi?

>still thinks the most anti-kike religion is a kike religion

I guess Lisa Simpson is going to have to convert.

>Buddhism
>In Nippon only, or even on relevant scales.
>Jesus had to go to Nippon to learn Buddhism

Dont you have hurricane to catch ?

The Muslims are so bad that even Buddhists are purging them

lmao

Pro-tip: Know Buddhism before you speak.

There are sects of Buddhism. Buddhism originated in India. Buddhism then spread to China (Chan Buddhism) and Japan (Zen Buddhism). They modified their teachings slightly to better integrate into that society and propagate their teachings.

tl;dr He went to India or China where older versions of Buddhism were than Japan's.

Wrong.

Buddhists don't put the other cheek.

It is a peaceful religion that seeks enlightenment and the end of suffering, but it is not cuck tier peaceful.

All the "virtues" we give for granted in a "peaceful" person due to our christian brainwash are not even considered as a virtue in Buddhism.

Why should you let yourself be abused like Christ was? Why is that considered a virtue? It is unthinkable in Buddhism, this is what the entire philosophy is precisely against.

You might value the stoicism of someone who endures abuse, but Christianism ultimately seeks for you to be victimized to be virtuous, and suffering might make you wiser but it is not an end goal like it is in christianism (suffer for Christ and die and the gates of heaven are open for you, basically)

Budhists only abstain from violence when there's a choice to do so without threatening innocent lives.
When there's a threat most of them are expected to do everything in their might to stop it.
This is also why many of them started to practice martial arts.

Islam is a threat to innocent lives and thus it's justifiable for budhists to kill them.

"Monks, even if bandits were to carve you up savagely, limb by limb, with a two-handled saw, he among you who let his heart get angered even at that would not be doing my bidding. Even then you should train yourselves: 'Our minds will be unaffected and we will say no evil words. We will remain sympathetic, with a mind of good will, and with no inner hate. We will keep pervading these people with an awareness imbued with good will and, beginning with them, we will keep pervading the all-encompassing world with an awareness imbued with good will — abundant, expansive, immeasurable, free from hostility, free from ill will.' That's how you should train yourselves.

>cooks le doge

Well it did spring up from an Indo-European religion.

What story are you citing that says jesus went to tibet or china? because the japanese claim that jesus went to japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingō,_Aomori

Go be liberal fake paid retreat Buddhist somewhere else.

Let me help you folks.

Both Jesus teachings and Buddhism reek of Gnostic principles.
They simply acknowledge this reality as an ground for development and realigning your self to your higher self, that is realigning your purpose with the One (true god, Monad)
One does not reach that enlightenment trough other people, so both of these are personal inward searches.
That being said one does not live only his inward life, not in this reality of separation, burying your head in the sand is outright stupid.
One however has many opportunities to help other reach same inner peace, and one of the ways doing that is getting rid of degenerate mentalities, and carriers of it.

Also it is hard to find inner peace if u have some motherfucker bothering you, so you get rid of him.

>turn the other cheek
There's a cultural difference between ancient turning the other cheek and modern turning the other cheek. Pic related.
And besides, Christianity was never a (((victim religion))).

Go be a fucking uneducated retard elsewhere. If they best you got is Wikipedia you can fuck right back off to reddit, brainlet.

The idea of the quote is to put you in a mindset where you are untouched by suffering (and emotions that lead to suffering), it isn't a call to be martyrized, it is a call that in case you are martyrized, you should remain emotionally untouched.

I thought Gnosticism was the belief that through the accumulation of knowledge one knows the mind of God and can better commune and align with Him.

>After you align your emotions, actions and thoughts with the universal life force ...
californian buddhism, everyone.

Ladder of enlightenment has many steps. Knowing is not same as practicing, those are two different stages. And knowing comes first, it is easier

Buddhism didn't start in Japan and it's not exclusively Japanese.

There's a theory that Jesus travelled east to Northern India or China during the period of his life not written about in the bible, and that's why is later teachings are similar to Buddhist teachings.

The article you posted has nothing to do with that theory, that's some bullshit about after 'resurrected', not the middle period of his life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus

Only difference is Christianity isn't about finding inner peace through prayer/meditation. It's about getting a family, forging order, and exposing the Jew.
>But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. (Matthew 6:7)

Great argument.

>Buddhism didn't start in Japan and it's not exclusively Japanese.

Wow tell me more obvious things.

>The article you posted has nothing to do with that theory, that's some bullshit about after 'resurrected', not the middle period of his life

jesus most likely never existed.

Do you have the one explaining the "church of nice" fallacy?

> jesus most likely never existed.
Great argument.

Sorry I thoroughly proved you a retard with my first response. You're just digging your grave in this thread, bruv.

>Wow tell me more obvious things.
Then why did you assume he had to walk to Japan to receive Buddhist teachings you dumb fuck

Christianity is not one house, that is first of all .
And that aspect of it you are writing about is about being in harmony with your surroundings.
Again, it is also not about shouting wise words or being a smart ass, it is about practicing that peace in both direction, towards your self and towards others, and my point was, that practicing peace towards others sometimes, many times means protecting them from others.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

> Then why did you assume he had to walk to Japan to receive Buddhist

Cause he was either too assed to read his own Wikipedia link or it's something he learned after he posted it (what with many pointing out how stupid he is).

>become Buddhist
>move to mountain somewhere
>train to become ultimate mudslime killing machine

this is Buddhism now.

Because that's what the japanese believe and since he never existed it doesn't matter?

Show tits or gtfo.

Let's recap

> Brings up false information
> Deflects to a link he didn't read
> B-but nips said it, so it has to be true
> Claims Jesus didn't real anyways
> Claims why bother arguing points he brought up on a result he asserted.

A+

While Shinto is the "official" religion of Japan and the Imperial family is technically the head of Shinto (if you can call it that), Buddhism being an structured religion with canons has more "power" and influence. During WWII Buddhist temples and priests were openly pro Empire and pro war, constantly moving the people's opinion to be pro war.

Shinto doesn't work like an organized religion nor has a real structure, it just is.

>takes shit way too seriously

Seriously, post tits or gtfo. I don't give half a shit about your fiction.

> Cleansing of the temple
> I not came to bring peace, but the sword~
> Christ Sacrifice itself heroically
> Smashed all pagans
> Crusaders
> Built the western civilization

> cuck tier peaceful

I thought spain was a non-retarded Catholic country.

Nope but an article is literally 1 google search away.
It shouldn't be in any denomination (if that's what you meant by one house), anyways. It's a bunch of bandwagoning that allows certain (((Catholics))) to Jew the people and the Jews to create Jewed denominations. I'm just saying that Christianity is more Jew-exposing and fighty than Buddhism.

yet they worship a dead kike on a stick

>dead kike on a stick
>what is Revelations 3:9

>What are Buddhist warrior monks?

I am not saying i am in disagreement with you. I am just pointing out that worshiping peace does not meant incapability to protect one.

>Nope but an article is literally 1 google search away.

I'm talking about the cripplechan post

I wish Christianity was cool like it used to be instead of a cuckfest virtue signalling commie cavalcade

Underrated !

We got Stoicism it is as "Western-Buddhist" as it gets.

Neither am I was disagreeing with you. Just showing a clear line of difference between Christianity and Buddhism. Won't disagree with warrior monks, but Christian crusades and other conquests were on a greater scale of killing.
Blame the Jews