Remember he supports Israel, has jews in his damily tree, and his daughter is sucking kik dick

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/hblocked?returnTo=http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are right, unfortunately threads about michelles fake penis is more entertaining.

im also pretty sure once you get president, you start to see things from a different perspective and adapt out of fear to mess up.

>his daughter is sucking kik dick
That's what you get for letting our daughter have a cell phone.

*your

I'm not Melania!

and you are nobody's puppet.

Remember goy...errr fellow Polackians, Trump is our...errr a ZOG puppet.

He literally has Jews in his family you /ptg/ retard.

Israel

Don't worry Schlomo, you know you're my misjpoge
t. uncle Sup Forums

definitely controlled by the sneaky jew elite, he's pushing for the final 3.
NK is coming up
renewed embargo against cuba just like obongo
and iran will be saved for last
putin did say politics and choice of politician are irrelevant in the US during that oliver stone interview. He was right.

> not voting for Israels best interests
what the fuck is wrong with you

Go away, stormcuck. We love Israel here.

>I'm redpilled
>I support a billionaire globalist elite for president

why none of u guys talking about this
haaretz.com/hblocked?returnTo=http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374

This is literally how stupid white men are.

>HURR WE WUZ KANGS!!
>OMG WE KEEP DESTROYING OURSELVES! DAMN YOU JEWS/BLACKS/ASIANS/WOMEN/DOGS/FLAMINGOS/ANYONE BUT OURSELVES!!!

At least the problem tends to rectify itself.

Sessions won't go after the IRS targeting, 3500 more troops to Afghanistan AFTER the initial troop increase. HUD fraud left untouched, Comey, Rice, all the bullshit. MAGA Is dead as fuck.

nah there's still tons of these cucks out there

praise kek tho

They'll all be dead soon enough. There's a fucking LOT of heroin in this country.

I'm sure you can explain the pictures and video footage then? You know for a fact it's not possible?

Why would you ever feel the need to type about something that has nothing to do with your shit hole country? I woudl never post in a thread about spain, it makes no sense nor do I care if you all died tomorrow. You are a fucking degenerate living in a shit hole country.

I will never understand why people type in threads that have nothing to do with their lives or the shit hole where they came from.

I agree he's a kike puppet and nothing more. Presidents aren't elected they're groomed and selected.

Hmm he called out John Stewart for changing his last name and hiding his jewishness. Hard to see what Trump is really about because so far he's been held back by his own party, dems and his traitor nominations like Sessions who announced they won't even prosecute the slam dunk case of IRS targeting. Hard to expect real moves when he's alone

>He believed plutocrat lies!

1 not spanish
2 my post can be applied to any country
3 can post the fuck i want
4 fuck off

It's ok, champ... I have already notified the pigeons on your roof top... they are alert, willing and ready, awaiting your presence to lecture them