FACT: Belarus has sufered more than any other nation

we have been cheated time and time again. Our culture, stolen by lithuanians claiming to be a country, calling us a non country, Poland taking OUR lands, calling it theirs, USA and EU despise us for no reason, our people have ben brutaly suppressed for generation, we finally have our own territories and the nations of the world dare spit on us...
russia is the only ally worth to us

please, start by dropping meme flag so I can see if you are even serious

>Our culture, stolen by lithuanians claiming to be a country
WE

Didn't you offer your lands to Poland before war? And didn't they refuse?

>USA and EU despise us for no reason,

Most Americans don't even know you exist.

Jennifer Psaki knew.

Belaurussian-Ukrainian war when?

Would be the ultimate meme war of non countries

FACT: you are pretty much a non-country. Don't know why my ancestors bothered to rule you...

Oppression Olympics

We treated you better than you treat yourselves now.
And that's sad

>Lithuania talking about non-countries

sorry I forgot you, vassal of ukrainians and mongols

>Lithuania talking about vassals

>Belarus has suffered more than any other nation
>flies the communist flag
yeah no shit, jews fucked you over like they fucked russia and eastern Europe yet you fly the jew flag
kys you retard

Yeah, Belarus aligned with Russia. Russia has treated Belarus as a vassal state for 120 years. No sympathy here until you can treat your own people with human respect and grow some balls.

Sasha, pls
can we keep this thread civil? Belarussians may be currently Russia lapdogs, but I have absolutely no quarrel with them, great people, cheap gasoline and honey

I literally posted 2 sentences in greentext.

Yeah, come belarus to us and forget about russian faggots. We give u howknow tricks for gibs from wh*te bois.

no country has suffered more than africa you fucking idiot, or the eskimos

/delete thread for lack of logic

I don't know man, Belarus didn't get pillaged and raped by the Mongols, so you at least have that going for you. You have a despotic leader and you are still a vassal to the Russians. Sooooo still a non-country like always

>Latvia talking about non-countries
>Riga is the capital and the largest city of Latvia
>According to the 2017 data, ethnic Latvians made up 44.03% of the population of Riga, with the percentage of ethnic Russians at 37.88%, Belarusians at 3.72%, Ukrainians at 3.66%, Poles at 1.83%
>Daugavpils is a city in southeastern Latvia, located on the banks of the Daugava River, from which the city gets its name. It is the second largest city in the country after the capital Riga
>The city is surrounded by many lakes and nature parks. It is also known for its overwhelmingly Russian-speaking population.

How are Belarusians distinct from Russians? How are you not a noncountry? Genuinely curious

Who even asked you anything, tatar?

I can't hear you over how much more of a country Russia is when compared with Latvia.

Are you guys not just ethnic russians or are Belarussians something different

Where did I state that Russia is a non country? Or its just your mongol-tatar mentality that wants its stinky claws in everyones business like always?

Ok, have fun being cucked by Russia.

FACT, if your """"country"""" is landlocked, your """"country"""" is not really a country.

Nazis weren't as bad as this tbqh

Alright, take off that meme flag.
Assuming you are serious though, thou haven't done much to develop your country, maybe due to the fact that the government is literally a dictatorship with similarities to current Russian government.

Ah you think suffering is your ally? You merely adopted the suffering. We were born in it, molded by it.

HAHAHAHA, tell me how your great country got assraped by everyone and their mother

I was making fun of you for calling Belarus a non-country. Are you dyslexic or something? Maybe Poland can call Belarus a non-country but Latvia or Lithuania doing it is just ridiculous. That's not even a pot calling a kettle black.

Belarus means white Rus aka in geographical terms White means north.

Aka Belarus is the northern Rus state.

And directly below it is Ukraine, aka the southern Rus. But with the Ukrainian identity crisis they now feel like they are different even though Russia, Belarus and Ukraine all claim and share ancestry with the old kingdom of Rus and the rurikid dynasty.

You also have other examples as white sorbs aka white/northern Serbs. A ethnic group with a common heritage to the Serbian people on balkan. These white sorbs are located in modern day saxony.

And you have red Croatia which once upon a time was around the Czech Republic

Guys. We're all here on a saturday night, bantering with people we will never meet. I bet no one here really hates other countries.

kill yourself please

Except for russia, of course. Hell will go trough a few ice ages before Lithuanians will stop hating russians.

plz back to white-red-white flag, not this soviet.

You will die out before that happens though.

I legitimately hate Zimbabwe

Also
> Belarus
> real nation
Pick one

I was at every opposition rally since 2006 m8, we're trying but it's pretty much impossible while russia has it's claws deep in culture and economy.

fuck you imperialist polack

And what does the opposition bring except a new Ukraine/Libya?

Belarus is like top 3 cleanest countries in the world. Has stability and has a economy that is rising, slowly but rising.

Beware of the temptation of revolution, because the alternative might be your demise.

I have some friends from belarus but yeah, maybe migration to Poland?

Their economy is in the shitter almost as much as Ukrainian. I would say that revolution is totally worth it at this point.

Backo maybe is redpilled but in same time he still is dictator who oppress his people also they still has KGB.

USSR really fucked Russia as a nation. Ton's of states that would just be a part of Russia were permanently cut off.

That being said you guys have a ton of land

Mate, i love Belarus, but lithuanians did not stole (y)our history it's only "muh zhmudziny" meme.
GDL was a multinational state. There were lithunians (dynasty, capital, core region), medieval russians (descendants of belarussians, russians of Russia and Ukranians) and zhmud'.

>landlocked
>no mountains
>marshland
>between Poland and Russia
>near Chernobyl

Pretty bad.

It means leaving territory and minds for grabs. 99% of non-state media already has to broadcast from Poland and Ukraine.
Virtually impossible. Another division maybe but only in Grodno and Brest because they have like 30%+ of poles there.

Could be. Would you like to see that happen?

Everything will be all right. Have faith and don't give up

>muh-muh-must hate r-r-r-russians

>medieval russians
Its called ruthenians not russians.

Why Russia can't be as successful as USA? If you were only 50% as rich as US, nobody would want to secede from you

Maybe after dead backo and fall apart russia u get freedom, there is no closer nation to Poland.

Can you really say you've suffered more than Israel?

Can you REALLY?

I really like Belarussian folks. I think you are one of the nations which we Poles should side with.

>Our culture, stolen by lithuanians claiming to be a country, calling us a non country
it's true though >>/x/

Ruthenians a latin word for russians, i speak with you in english, not in latin.

agreed. They are the only nation that isn't butthurt about us and is proud of our common history.

Let's be honest, Belarus would be much better off if she was annexed by Poland. Even PiS is better than your dictatorship.

>Grodno and Brest because they have like 30%+ of poles there.
Which means they should belong to Poland.

A terrible real political system.

I don't care either way, it's just banter. It's not like there is any personal gain in it for me.

>terrible
But rich

Well obviously they keep the Muslims out you are probably a PO cuck

Because of something called sanctions

Ha ha ha. Not really. Russia was never a wealthy country.

Why don't people say Belarus is a fake country like Ukraine? They both have nearly the exact same origin story (breaking off from Russia despite being Russian and forming a meme identity), except Belarus had no major defining moment in history, ever.

As we sometimes talk here: "very rich country, very poor people"

>Because of something called sanctions
Because of something called corruption
Because of someone called Putin
Because of people called Oligarchs

Belarus isn't a real country. Please understand.

Russia has a potential to be an economic leader. It's like you don't have any ambitions

B-but I love Belarussians. Are you saying that my love is not real?

but i like mint, do you want to say im gay?

Belarus is a jewish ploy and not your waifu. She doesn't love you back.

Belarussians don't deny that we have a common culture and ethnic origin.
Do not tear our common history and culture for political reasons, in order to invent evidence for themselves for that they must be separate, as Ukraine does, so there is no reason to say so. They have their own country, so they are a nation. And now Belarus is better than Russia.
So its silly to say so.

I wouldn't say that you're gay, albeit I might imply if I get nervous

>jewish ploy
Wasn't Belarus created by Russia?

Nationality of Belarus just born unlike on Ukraine where is mostly influence of Austria(against Poland) and belarus is true ancestor of grand duchy of lithuania.

It's not like Russia was terribly rich before sanctions. And it's not like people in Eastern Europe don't like us because we are poorfags. Just look at Ukraine, they were never wealthier than us. Hell, their HDI is lower than in some African countries and their GDP is still lower than it was in 1991. But they believe that if they align with the EU they will in the (super) long run become better off. Most of the time it's not even a logical, they just want to fuck off from Russia because Russia represents everything bad in the world.

>It's like you don't have any ambitions
It is not. Just very big problems in politics and society

all of it is rightful russian clay anyways.

Show ur flag, ivan.

Honest question, lads. Why was Russia never a really rich nation? Was it solely because it's leaders failed to westernize the nation (in the old sense of the word, not importing niggers and muslims and worshipping sodomy, current kind). Either way, i would rather live in a poorer country and not have to deal with the fact my country will probably collapse due to it's people's madness at any time.

That's true. Wasn't Kiev the capital of Russia for a while? Why tf wouldn't Hohols want to be part of Russia in the first place?

>WE WUZ LITHUANIANZ N SHEEEEITT
That's just pathetic Belarus you can do better than that

>belarus is true ancestor of grand duchy of lithuania.
It's nationalistic meme. Most of part GDL's territory it's Ukraine, lol. And Belarus part of GDL is almost equal to modern Russia's part of GDL.

There is difference between being a poor country, and have completely different mentality. It's not something you would understand, it has to be experienced.

It wasnt people in moscow give them that land? xD

With no real sovereign history to speak about, and, indeed, plenty of misery brought upon the people during wars between bigger powers, it is only natural that most people here don't really care all that much about the sovereignty until noone is rounding them up, don't really care about who's in charge until he promises peaceful life, and don't care about economic model until they begin to starve.
If you ever hear a guy from Belarus talking like OP, make no mistake - he's either ethnic polack, or ethnic russian. The ones who lived there for ages know better.

All slavshits are subhuman either way

Explain, friend. I would love to visit eastern europe. Whenever i feel sad that the west is falling, I hold my head high knowing the eastern europeans will carry the torch from now on.

AHAHAHAHAH

Great argument, user.

Take off the memeflag, Schlomo.

sold my audi to a Belorussian immigrant. his wife was smoking fucking hot.

plz post pics of local qts belarus bros

For you, it would be like meeting an alien.
Frankly, maybe just visit the eastern europe. It has good sides, and bad sides.

Most of former communist countries want to be as rich as westerners, but without the immigrants / niggers baggage.