Jesus Christ i feel for this man

Jesus Christ i feel for this man.
I would off myself in his case.
FUCKING SAD.

Recharge your phone nigger

He just started colllege. Damn! That sucks!

Talk about a bad day. Damn.

he prob killed himself bc dad is such a fuckin embarrassment

Of course.

But fuck.
Gets fired then only kid whom he worshipped died at 19?
Fuck this world

i dont get it. somebody died

god fucking jews know they know and they're trying to shut it down, fucking JEWS, god hannity is next, pray for Hannity, pray for his children and his wife. Lord protect Hannity and his family from those filthy globalist kikes who are murdering to keep their pedo regime a secret

Damn that's pretty sad, he's a solid Trump supporter too

Don't let the kikes let this slide, they're MURDERING opposition's children

Hopefully he stays strong would be sad on his wife if he did that

Why aren't we investigating this rash of "sexual harassment" cases that supposedly are plaguing fox news? Are we actually to believe this is anything other than a kike purge of all pro trump media??? Anons what can we do to figure this out??

For sending a dick pic?! Give me a break. 93.7% of guys have sent a dick pic at least once in their lives. Piss off faggot

I feel bad for him

Agreed

Charles Payne just got his job back at Fox after being suspended for that shit. But the chick that accused him is a gold digging bitch attention whore. But so is the chick who accused Eric. Had Gloria Allred as her attorney. that explains everything. WHORE

Seriously? What the hell eric talked about his son all the time

Why does the kid have a different last name?

those guys are fuckin degenerates and the % isn't that high. not only did he send a dick pic but he's a pervert abuser of women dumbass trumplestiltskin supporter on foxnews who name drops and shows off his son for everyone to know they're related

the son looks high as fuck
t. spent 90% of my youth high as fuck

>all at a 17 year old kid

Hannity has a big mouth and is all talk, he never actually does anything to help the west. See: the entire Seth Rich case

Damn, he got Illuminati'd hard. What did he say to incur the wrath of the kikes?

Hannity is for the boomers....fuck him too

Let me guess. Suicide with TWO SHOTS?

>kid whom he worshipped

sounds like some pedo shit

glad he died

lol so much for 'marry a white blonde woman if you want superior aryan children'. his date looks like a girl who would be creeped out by him if his dad wasn't rich and on tv

Are you seriously this retarded? Honestly. You have to be a troll thinking you're being funny because only a retarded cunt would say what you're saying. Or you're a 12 year old girl whos mad because it was Hillarys turn!!

DEATH WAS A SUICIDE

SNITCH ROASTIES KILLED A CAREER AND A YOUNG KID FROM SHAME

ALL WOMEN MUST BE BROUGHT TO A HEEL.

So he inherited his first name instead of surname?

Payne is mostly Fox Business and he's IIRC the only nigger finance guy they got, so yea, they pretty much have to keep him.

Trump supporter but he doesn't have the clout Hannity has.

He probably rented a hotel room, only to sleep alone that night

Or, he's a genuinely nice guy.

you triggered bitch? kys too sick dickpic faggot

>it's not the first time he's had a hoodlum in the hizzouse

Eric Bolling on Obama inviting a rapper to the White House

God damn. One thing to get shoahd at work but then your kid dies. And he really loved his son too from what it seems. Fuck, I wanna write him a letter now or something.

Go fuck yourself

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING' If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Get in here

I like that that thread explains this situation but damnit nigger. Pay attention to the sticky, both threads will prolly get purged now

keep it bumped its way better

If you've been paying any attention you will realize that Fox News has been culling their herd dramatically over the past couple of years. Maybe you should be curious as to why that is the case.

probably the mother took him and cut the father on lying about him like mine was.

Takes about 30 seconds to figure out (((why)))

kike shill detected

guess it wasn't such a good idea for foxnews to hire all those women for their looks with a bunch of old depraved traditionalist pervs tramping around

i'm an average looking non white who is currently dating a white girl who looks like that when dolled up

there are good women out there, you won't find any being mad all day on Sup Forums

sure she does chang that's why you're posting proof pics