>No public degenerancy, only behind walls in your property
>No pedophilia or bestiality
Semi-Free Market. That is:
>Quality control
>Environmentalist policies
Also cool uniforms

Nazbol world revolution
Shitskins, kikes, class/race traitors, and lolberts get the gas

And here comes the hardest part: how do you appoint your replacment.

Mandatory spoon licenses
Officially cede control to the EU
all brits must wash the feet of immigrants
white male brits must work the fields and mines for our new overlords
white womyn allowed to decide if they want to be breeders or leaders
enforced cuckold sessions so all white m*n know their place
donate nuclear weapons to poor African countries.
Surrender the crown jewels back to where they come from
NHS on a sliding scale of privileged
etc etc

Shariah law.

-gambling made illegal
-alcohol made illegal
-drugs made illegal
-homosexual activities made illegal
-fornication made illegal
-adultery made illegal
-interest made illegal
-jews and christians pay tax

Maybe we can make an alliance and as soon as we kick out the current power you can betray me? I mean i'd like that. It makes me boypucci feel wet.

A trusted right hand. I understand that's where most dictatorships fail, but that's something that can only be answered by actually experiencing the dictator life, I feel like I can't answer this without having years of knowing my partners

I'm also transhumanist, so maybe we can live forever idk

A happy, working, non-degenerate populace. Nothing else is really needed.

What is this? Did posting Alunya getting FROGGED got /leftypol/ tiggered?

I don't even know what that thing is. I'm more interested in the Muslim up there.

Sorry, that can't happen.

لَا يَتَّخِذِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ اللَّهِ فِي شَيْءٍ إِلَّا أَنْ تَتَّقُوا مِنْهُمْ تُقَاةً ۗ وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ اللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ ۗ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ الْمَصِيرُ

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

-Sura Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 28

Oh c'mon guys, no one has any big plans for when you finally assume direct control?

That's not Alunya, that's Maoist Cat.

She's just a palette swap tho

All I know i that we would need a whole lot of guillotines and firing squads working day and night for years.

I think her ears are slightly different.

Not everone can be a leader.
Hell, my "supreme leadership" would be pretty fucking liberal aside of whole ethno-nationalist stuff.

I'm 100% sure I don't have what it takes to be a leader, but I have some ideas i'd like to share

Neo-Roman state
Absolute monarch pseudo-fascist
Taxes to fund military and civil infrastructure and to promote scientific research and growth
temples built to Polytheistic gods
private education
secular politics
primarily a white only nation, some Asians are OK
if only said Avalon empire could be real
Sad!

It all depends on the location really. Of what country I become a dictator?
Assuming Italy
>Assume control of the country somehow
>Try to leave EU and Euro
>European Union and Nato don't recognize the legitimacy of my government and intimate me to stop
>leave EU anyway
>Manage to avoid multiple CIA and Mossad Assassins
>Start bolstering the military and the intelligence
>The EU see this as an act of aggression and create a falseflag of some kind
>Suddenly US and french troops are at my doorstep
>my regime is over

pretty much

No such thing as health insurance to encourage competitive prices
Strong anti-monopoly laws to the point of specifying the mininum number of distinct, unrelated businesses providing a major service per so many people
Government mandated research into curing the gay and the only therapy for gays and trannies being chemical castration or dealing with it as a mere kink, just like pedophilia
No full sized cars, trucks, or SUVs without a certificate of demonstrable need, for family transport or business. Driving a full sized vehicle not loaded to 50% of its capacity or on its way to be loaded as such is a crime.
State eugenics. You need a permit to breed above the replacement rate. The permit is issued based on health and intelligence. Unauthorized children are confiscated, sterilized, and raised by the state as low level state employees and cannon fodder.
All millitary development into shock and awe and chemical weaponry. We don't play fair and we don't follow the geneva convention. You fuck with us and we gas your capitol. Raze us to the ground after that, but don't. Don't get involved. War is not a game you want to play.
China #1 trading partner because the liberal west doesn't like to trade with countries that don't run "represenative" democracies controlled by business.

That's probably what would happen in any country that matters. Dream more

>China like with less leaving people to die after they've been injured
>Superpower
>Nukes
>Pretty much first world
>Many people to rule over
>Nationalist (or at least patriotic)
>No one can challenge your decisions (duh)
>People actually think they're being "protected" (great firewall)
>Secular
>Minimal degeneracy
>Minimal immigration and emigration

So china after starving out their low-IQ working class since they have robots that are cheaper now, aka japan with nukes

Well Japan doesn't have a billion or so people, isn't a superpower, or (to my knowledge) have censorship, or is secular or nationalistic.