What race can compete with nordics? (besides eastern asians)

What race can compete with nordics? (besides eastern asians).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKKvEZ0ejsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poles, czechs, hungarians and russians. nordicks just look like inbred turds

are you actually fucking retarded

Delusional nordcucks dont recognize how hideous looking they are. Soon they will be replaced by their equal better half. Negro muslim immigrants.

He speaks the truth

No. Are you ?

The only nordic state that is getting cucked by terrorists is sweden. But other than that this post is complete retardation.

aborignals, they have vision supremacy boi

You just cant face the reality in front of you. Thats your retardation

Take that proxy flag off user, let's see your slavic adidas genes.

Whats wrong with slavic genes. They are better than yours inbred dane

lmaoing @ your genetic makeup

can somebody please tell me what nordics have done that's so great? france, germany, england, russia, the us have been greater all throughout history

lmaoing even harder at your bike-stealing genes

Countless things.

All nu-flags
You can report back to your sub-reddit now.

The U.S is a big racefuckery. France, Germany England, Russia has never been an idyllic aesthethically pleasing purely white race.

us

show your flag faggot

you can go back to being the laughing stock of Sup Forums now.

Please don't associate us with n*rdics, I prefer having my own category

None of those are races..

Finns

youtube.com/watch?v=QKKvEZ0ejsE

Jesus christ dane. You are really smart. Just not at the level of Poland and Germany.

fo being tall and blonde? italy has contributed more to thought and culture than all the nordic countries combined.

Anglo-Celt master race reporting in.

Varför hatar ni mitt land. Ge mig ett allvarligt svar.

Jag heter homo peter, jag är håkan homoseksual, alla svenskas pojkar är homoseksual hej homoseksual hej
homoseksual hej

Gypsies or pajeets.

>The only nordic state that is getting cucked by terrorists is sweden

uhhh Norway's got a problem, Finland has got a problem, Iceland recently had a refugee give 20 women HIV...

Sweden may be the worst, but it's certainly not alone.

we love meds, don't d&c here please!
and don't make fun of disabled people

The other day someone posted a DNA-map which showed that Norwegians, Swedes and Danes all have 1% east-Asian DNA. Scandis aren't huwhite!

Is this a serious question?

I mean, most fucking nationalities can compete with these inferiors. What have the Scandinavians ever done? I see no brilliant achievements of their race; I see no great historical past, except for Sweden, yet that's dawned by the real European empires.

What metric is this 'superiority' based on? As from what I can see, Scandinavia's only noteworthy contribution has been 'hot' women, and that's extremely subjective.

Not mongol-raped you mean. ;^)

northern europeans have small amounts of east asian admixture, while mainland euros have a lot more middle-east (near east) admixture.

Stop talking out of your ass, if there's 1 thing nordcucks have left it's their good lucks. They've gotta be the best looking people on the planet.

Denmark is out of the question here, as they have actually some noteworthy achievements. Not as many as Britain+France+Italy+German+Russia+Poland and even Spain, but still some to call it a decent nation.

Denmark owned your fucking country. Our ancestors have done and conquered more than all of the other euro ""whites"" combined. We're fucking vikings.

Among other things colonizing and civilizing your isles after the Romans gave up.

So are the Anglos mainly descended from Danes, Norwegians or Germans?

>Norway, of of the strictest boarders
>Finland, people kicked terrorists in the head while he's in police custody, they'll be fine
>Iceland, 20 less coalburning whores to worry about
Why doesn't everyone just assume niggers are automatically disease riddled is beyond me...
It's a pretty relative statement.. One could say even just one rapefugee is too many.. but in relation to how bad it CAN get, the rest of the north is nowhere near Sweden...

Literally cucked, so anything is better than n*rdcucks.

Pretty sure everyone can compete with cuckholds who enjoy eliminating their own race and culture, no? Even niggers.

You know slavs at least are not cucks like you.

Nordics are almost at the same level as niggers and abbos

"Shitskin" Italian/Greek/Spanish achievements:

>the arch
>nuclear reactors
>the renaissance
>philosophy
>batteries
>eyeglasses
>radio transmission
>the olympics
>locking wheel
>the spacesuit
>archimedes screw
>integration
>electric cars
>democracy
>the first novel (don quijote)
>using radiology to diagnose diseases
>advanced ship building (byzantine empire)
>greek fire

Snow nigger "Nordic master race" cuckold achievements:

>rape
>wewuz vikangz n sheeet
>burning in the sun
>destroying the roman empire
>Muh Longboats BTFO by Byzantines.

Face it. Your 'master race' are depigmented nigger cucks that have been the equivalent of white trayvons. Viking raids were ancient chimpouts and the vikings would raid defenseless coastal towns full of peasants then run away like cowards from any real army. Go and brag about how tall you are though, just like a nigger bragging about his dick.

Northern Ilitans are smarter than Nordics, so are Japense and Ashkenazi Jews.
Nordics have done almost nothing for western civilization, Europe was build by Mediterraneans.

>We're fucking vikings.
No you aren't, moron. All the sucessful vikings colonized other lands. Do you not wonder why you're all pussies now?

Ehi but at least they have their pisshair lol

>Oslo has 100% of rapes committed by immigratns
>Finland recently had a commercial for juice featuring gay interracial cuckolding
>Iceland's population is rather small, 20 AIDS ridden women isn't insignificant.

I mean granted, none of these places have had car fires and grenade attacks become normal in the last decade, but it's still pretty bad.

nordic is just a wannabe dinarid lmao
MANLETS AMIRITE

Den jodiske stat selvfolgelig...

Are you retarded? They literally conquered kingdoms and fought for the Byzantines as "Varangians".

None

niggers i guess?

ewww this guy reminds me of Alefantis

dinarids truly are tall, more so than the dutch. but i just can't get over the kike looking noses that dinarids tend to have. maybe it's because of the high altitude or something

Just came back from a trip from Norway. In terms of beauty, it doesn't get much better on the planet. Thing is, the others in Europe have this kind of beauty too but peak beauty was way more frequent in Norway. Compared to Germany, there were barely any fat people which already had a big impact, lots of people jogging through the city, well dressed etc...

If I wouldn't have a blonde blue-eyed gf already I would certainly look in Norway for one.

You mean gifted by people who were tired of them chimping out on their coasts?

>Finland recently had a commercial for juice featuring gay interracial cuckolding
in our defense, it's a swedish company who made the commercial and it was never showed on TV

it's because dinarids are Perun's chosen

lol believing is such nonsense.

Had a Serb send me this on a thread once. We were discussing Dutch vs Slavs...

Somalis

no bully best slav country. we don't have many blacks in finland and they all live in helsinki, so some leftists decided to host a event for the blacks and of course coalburners arrived to there

>Sweden
>Success

Tesla definitely

Don't feed the troll brother. It's how he gains strength

Don't be pathetic, I thought fins didn't beg other people.

>Muh Longboats BTFO by Byzantines.

When did this ever happen?

You mean the 11th century war? The Rus were pretty much Slavs by then.

germany has never been an idyllic white race?
the only other race was german jews if you dont count the conquered slaves with

>What race can compete with nordics? (besides eastern asians).

Arabs, Kurds, North and Sub-Saharan Africans are doing a pretty good job and making it look easy.

Success in being major cucks.

This club swagga thing is just lame meme, they tried to open here but it didn't go well and it shut down. Of course P*lish rat wouldn't know this, you're not very bright

Don't forget the Gypsies!

aussie'd
/thread

i'm not begging, i just don't want to start a dick swinging contest here

he said compete nordics, not excel nordics

Compete? Ayone.
Win? None.

Scandinavians are based but they will always be the bottom bitch of the true masterrace in Europe.

Benis!

Well put

Nordicucks are the worst.

>Hetalia
Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Please delete this filth.

Nordicucks are the worst..

south brasilians whites, north argentinians, uruguayans, ukranians and chilenos, they're too fucking smart and beautiful

It's gets worse, how worse can it get for the nordicucks?
>tfw a poo on a bike can cuck N*rds from 5000 miles away.

It's getting pretty bad, desu. But what about muh pagan N*rds?
>tfw Varg's daughter is a coalburner.

I can't, i have to pass on my superior alpine genes.

Good thing we actually have vacation time to enjoy our lives, only work 35 hours per week and know how to drive manual.

>that nose
muslims really aren't any better than semites

Wow would you look at this

You do that mountain jew, keep the line pure. No I'm not sarcastic.

>tfw Continental European + Southern European amerimutt mixture
I think so.

that show was the worst
Japanese have a twisted sense of ... anything European really. Language, music, people... they distort everything.