Sup Forums, I need some help

Sup Forums, I need some help.

>Be me, western European.
>Shitskin, raised by only a white mom (what a surprise).
>Can't really recall not hating niggers.
>Same goes for BLM, Antifa, immigrants, muslims, etc.
>Redpilled, right wing, all that fun stuff.

Now comes the part where you guys help me/give me advice.
I often hear that people think there's a difference between black people and niggers (I agree). Yet when it comes down to it, all these people will still call all blacks niggers and see em as a threat, even people like me.

So, am I welcome or not? I really don't understand..

Imma need an answer guys, I really need help

you are welcome only to leave.

mongrel.

You are welcome

Not even mad, lol'd.

>European
>shitskin
See you on the train senpai.

Oh well, it has been fun

Dude what do you think happens when the races get divided? Where do you think you go? You think whiteys will take you in after they go full 1488? Do you think shitskins will have you? Mongrels really are the most fucked demographic. You should start your own thing, probably your only way to survive. You're the product of Jewish influence over Western society. You can go full Ukraine and fabricate an identity.

Hpnestly, I've been thinking about this a lot, when the inevitable race war comes, I'm fucked. Let's just hope it becomes a right wing Vs. left wing war or else I might aswell become an hero.

>You should start your own thing
That's called a "Mamzar" hebrew word for bastard race or new race.

Go back to where you came from

I mean, however the hell I'm gonna call myself, I'm still a nignog. Also, there aren't enough redpilled minorities to actualy make it a surviving group.

My moms womb? I was born here you dipshit. Also, did you even read the post?

Proud white guy here. I would except you man just stay away from my daughter.

>race war
>on ideological grounds
Umm no dude. That's not what a race war is. The thing is, you can never be redpilled. You're over here talking about "muh right vs left", this is how the Jew takes advantage of people like you.

Fuck the kikes, do your own thing. If you look niggerish enough you can try going with the negroes but from what I know from black twitter, there's a thing about dark skinned vs light skinned people.
Doesn't matter where you're born if a race war erupts. Dude do you honestly not understand ethno-nationalism?

I know the difference between left vs right and white vs black, but what I'm saying is that I'd be fucked for not being the same colour as the people I support. Also, ideology has at least something to do with it, otherwise there wouldn't be a problem between dindu's and the rest of the people.

While I agree that there is a sociological difference between black people and niggers, and that there is no a priori ontological reason there cannot be a respectable black person, the problem is a pragmatic one, namely:

What percentage of the black population are niggers, and what percentage of the black population act like humans? Is it 10% niggers and 90% humans? 50/50? 90% niggers and 10% humans? Whatever the exact number, crime statistics would seem to indicate that niggers far outnumber black people, and thus we are forced to conclude that the safest thing to ensure the continued flourishment of our communities is to ban all black people, and only engage in trade 'outside the city gates', so to speak. The best thing a race-aware and high IQ black person can do is to establish themselves as leaders, and implement policies that will help to gradually raise the character and quality of their people, as Thomas Aquinas advised.

In truth, I think the most reasonable thing would be to have policies guaranteeing that white populations will not fall below some specified number, perhaps 85-90%, and allow a small minority of highly respectable non-whites to live amongst us as guests, contingent on their good behaviour etc.
100% purity is not possible or desirable due to stagnation, so perhaps you could make up part of this group? Some Sup Forumsacks may bring up the issue of regression to the mean, but I don't think I'm sufficiently convinced that this precludes the possibility of high IQ, high conscientious blacks/arabs/non-whites existing over time.

>The best thing a race-aware and high IQ black person can do is to establish themselves as leaders, and implement policies that will help to gradually raise the character and quality of their people

Have you fucking seen them? There is no way in hell that those people can be controlled. There are already too many nigger blacks in power that will lead them when shit breaks out. They'll have no room for respectable black people.

There are more black people (least conservative race) on the right than there are white nationalists and even white nationalists don't agree on who is and isn't white or what should be done about non-white people.

So, who are you really looking to for acceptance? If it's Sup Forums, then, well, half the people here are neo-Nazis, so no.

You sound pretty sensible, my mongrelized brother. My shriveled heart goes out to you, maybe you can rally enough half breeds of good character together and start your own country when the balkanization begins.

I would say drop the Kekistani faggotry, but really thats probably the only country you can represent at the moment.

>There are more black people (least conservative race) on the right than there are white nationalists and even white nationalists don't agree on who is and isn't white or what should be done about non-white people.

I'm going to assume that this is true. But then again, these black people are barely recognized/coming out for what they believe in, so to get them all together would be near impossible.

>You sound pretty sensible, my mongrelized brother. My shriveled heart goes out to you, maybe you can rally enough half breeds of good character together and start your own country when the balkanization begins.

Thank you for your wise words master.

>I would say drop the Kekistani faggotry, but really thats probably the only country you can represent at the moment.

It has become quite cancerous, but hey, aren't we all?

This guy for president, now.

Move to eastern europe or Balkans. Generally in areas with less minorities people are more welcoming to outsiders if they try to integrate. Get white girl (there are no other options in these areas) and create stable family. Your kids will completly integrate. Your grandkids will be considered white.

>In other words, become an immigrant

No thank you sir

If migrant brings something of a value with him he is plus for society.
There is a great difference between someone educated, ready to work migrating and these middle eastern tide coming in.

Hmm, Austria doesn't sound all too bad..

Austria... Czech republic..you can find decent places with few migrants to set your self up. GIve it a thought.

How white are you though lad?
Perhaps we could keep some of you mutts, maybe CRISPR and other genetic engineering projects can make you white?

I could, I'd become a total alien tho.. That would suck.

Move to the USA

I guess about this black.. Little yellowish in the face.

You mean the counrty where all the Antifa and BLM shit started? Nope.

I also really dislike the USA, so many dumb people there.

what a cuck.
And besides, you're from Serbia, yet seem to be completely ignorant of how much Serbs and other Balkan peoples hate Roma and blacks.

well it beats current situation? Also think of your kids and grand kids

But what about facial features and such?
Do you look like the man in the picture too or do you look like a European with darker skin, like all the mulattos in the beauty contests?
I mean, I'm sure melanin levels could be possible to alter in the future, so you'd be lucky if you have European features

Since when do we hate blacks? We have almost none. Every non serb that comes here and really tries to integrate is welcome. Gypsies that dont integrate are hated. Those that are hard working normal people are accepted.

Be the pied piper of European rapefugees and lead the diaspora home. Bonus points if you get them to install you as Ba'athist dictator of where ever.

Meh, you seem cool.

About the same as the guy in the pic, his face is a bit longer however.

You're not redpilled on anything, you're a basic retard who regurgitates propaganda that you were mindless enough to be swayed by on a mongolian watercolour site.

No there's nothing for you to fucking belong to here.

As a minority you're useful for false flags and concern trolling but if Sup Forums ever actually got beyond that, you'd end up swinging the moment you were no longer a useful tool.

Grow up and go make your own family. All men feel that inborn need to be part of something when they're young, and that's the only thing that actually satiates those urges.

You can learn this now, or later, after a lot of self-inflicted bullshit.

Antifa started in Europe decades ago.

my god you're an idiot. No knowledge of the world beyond whatever you assume based on memes that make you feel good, and the idea of actually learning about something does not even occur to you.

I just wanted to reiterate that you're a tryhard and a moron, in case you didn't understand my first post.

>You're not redpilled on anything, you're a basic retard who regurgitates propaganda that you were mindless enough to be swayed by on a mongolian watercolour site.

What propaganda?

> All men feel that inborn need to be part of something when they're young, and that's the only thing that actually satiates those urges.

Then why are you here, user?

come to mexico

>It started decades ago and therefore it is okay

There's a difference between fighting fascism and destroying private property because you're against other opinions.

Thomas Sowell, Jason Riley, Allen West, Sonnie Johnson, Taleeb Starkes, Ben Carson. Compare that to Richard Spencer and David Duke. The problem is the left promises free stuff at the expense of your community and black people jump all over that, so if Kanye West or Charles Barkley or Morgan Freeman speak out against that mentality, they get vilified for it. But most white people, they dislike white nationalism, but even the majority of ones who support it (I think a recent study said it's 4% of white people) they still dislike the idea of, well genocide obviously, but even simply excommunicating people. More people would be okay with them cutting out a piece of land that isn't inhabited or is only inhabited by people who support white nationalism and naming it Whiteland and calling it a day. Most people wouldn't go anyways.

We would welcome you over this mudslime.

My parents are Albanian and Albanians pretty much all hate blacks. I visited Serbia once and I got the feeling they did too. They definitely hated gypsies as much as albos.

>race mixed people are not insane

go back to africa where you can cause the least amount of damage to anyone

I am gonna be real with you bro I do not really care as long as your part euro I am fine, just breed with other part euros, once the race war is over we will probably shove you guys in a small territory and keep full nigs from getting to you. Others probably would not though gonna be honest there will be plenty who would like to see you go to the oven but do not worry one of hitlers best generals was part jewish and he perosnally made him legally aryan. He is proof that some hafus are more white than full whites, some of those full whites are just cucks and wiggers, and than just straight niggers. The point is I would take you in our group since like me you hate nig-nogs.

Sure you seem cool

The only countries I've ever been in are The Netherlands (born), Germany and Belgium. Can't really go back to a place I didn't come from.

You will be accepted one day when you get the shitskin edited out of you.

Why did your mom fuck an African? Did she plan to get married or was she a dumb slut?

We dont hate blacks. We dont hate asians. We hate gypsies that act like scum and rest are ok.

Just help us kick out nigs and we will keep you, a lot of these anons will not admit it but there were a small amount of blacks who supported hitler as he was against race mixing and pro german, and anti jewish of course.

Kan wel naar waar je pa vandaan kwam dan

>some of those full whites are just cucks and wiggers, and than just straight niggers.

This upsets me tho, why are these people even allowed to live?

There is a place for a brown man in the West... Who know's his place...

Real though, dont post sincere stuff like this onto the chans. Both Neetsocs,
and larpers will both tell you to fuck off.

Lurk more

IKR? I come from the uscuck, everyone is pretty cucked here, some good guys, don't worry though once this is over there going into the gas chambers. Than we will just recyle there gentic material.

>Shitskin
Please leave BritBong land if you're here. I'd hate anything bad to happen to based shitskins.

Agreed. Be smarter, Natsocs have good points but are honestly the cancer of this board because a lot are larpers and spys.

Eh, love or something, too afraid to leave him after he started going full nig

Hmm, I should prob read up on that, thanks user.

En met die instelling ga ik er maar vanuit dat je een IQ hebt van zo'n -4, uberhaupt de thread gelezen?

Thanks for helping our movement by scaring away normies.

>Have Le african dad
Omg i cannot go back to africa where my dad came from
t. retard

Your welcome, I honestly fell sorry for you, I have a friend just like you, his grandad is an actual klansmen and he actually has a good relationship with him because he hates nigs so much, his father, who is a nig left him before he was born. But anyways bro hang in there. if you have anymore questions about the board just ask me.

Had to post it somewhere, Sup Forums seemed like a decent place.

thanks to white mama you can talk

>I often hear that people think there's a difference between black people and niggers (I agree). Yet when it comes down to it, all these people will still call all blacks niggers and see em as a threat, even people like me.
>So, am I welcome or not? I really don't understand..
You are, but when rope time comes, be close to your white friends, so the mob would not linch you. Cause, lets face it, black men are rare and niggers are everywhere.
If he does not have kids - let him live, no problem here.

>Le

Heel pijnlijk dit, ga aub terug naar 9fag

Nogmaals bewijs je maar weer dat je gewoon niet kan lezen en je argumenten herhaaldelijk pure retardation zijn.

>Butthurt negroid detected

Sweden is getting raped thanks to rapefugees, be honest bro, was your dad one of these pieces of shit, that would make me feel even worse for yah, but I hate hate syphathy because it makes the person weak.

>When my education is way better than my moms.

Also teached myself English so that's a thing

>Point proven

Not even, he was a piece of shit tho, but what else could you expect.

as long as you are redpilled you are welcome here

It is a lot easier of a language than most think, I passed Ap classes and skipped multipae grades of english when I was in school.

>Implying I'm going to bother reading this whole thread, which is about you kvetching about having a negro dad who left you, and a mom who was stupid enough to even consider him.
>Le wallow in self pity more faggot

Oh, well as you said yourself niggers are the worst. My dad is a nigger in everything but genetics so I kinda understand though.

Oh yeah, English is really easy, never denied that.

>Sup Forums seemed like a decent place.

You forget that Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet, my friend.

Most of the Natsocs here arent for real, usually just edgelords, or people keeping with the sites culture. And most of the ethno-nats are really just civics who think Identity Politics is here to stay, and the preferred nationalism built on ideas is no longer possible.

>Not understanding what this whole thread is about, since there is more to a thread than the Original Post. Also constantly proving that you're just a fipshit that can't come up with actual arguments.

>Using 'le' once again, cancer at its finest

Yeah NATSOCS are mostly cancer here.

Le butthurt nigger

Also take down your kekistan flag, I wanna see ur real flag pwease desu.

>You forget that Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet, my friend.

Most of the Natsocs here arent for real, usually just edgelords, or people keeping with the sites culture. And most of the ethno-nats are really just civics who think Identity Politics is here to stay, and the preferred nationalism built on ideas is no longer possible.

Trust me, I knew what I was getting myself into. Also, I meant decent as in that with a bit of luck I'd get a good answer to my question.

>hilarious and original
Go back to /leftypol/ kike spy

Is anyone else seeing this?

Gotcha senpai, please don't get me confused with the other inbred dipshit

You have to dig hard though my experience suggest 1 out of 20 questions will get a non shill answer.

Where you at? If England yeah for sure you're welcome dude

Can't tell what's happening here. Culture shift or shill infestation. Natsoc is getting hammered this passed week

The Netherlands, born and raised. Just talking about the future.

Its okay buddy desu.

I heard lots of antifa are psing as anarcho cap and natsoc to start a war in pol.

I am going to europe when I am older, to kick the mudslimes out, from amercunt but were fucked here as well, I just wanna save europe honestly, modern american culture is disgusting.
this is the first non shill thread I have talked in like 3 weeks, no joke.

Meh you sound like an exception to be frank. The Serbs I've met here in the UK do. Most Balkan peoples I've meet are very conservative, right wing & anti-gypsy & anti-black.

>Antifa ps' as both natsoc and anarcho caps
>They get confused on who's the real enemy and who's a troll
>They start fighting eachother

Great plan.