Is just me or Taylor Swift's new video is Pizza Gate tier?

Is just me or Taylor Swift's new video is Pizza Gate tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZp6rZHPTME
youtube.com/watch?v=-ERHqIRMejI
bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/
youtu.be/-9kLJ4mqEfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>look what jews made me do

>666
Oy vey. What if she wanted it?

queen on throne, edgy content, bank robbery, gay dancers.
maybe, but not seeing it yet.

All these ... abstract, Illuminati symbolism horseshit MVs just make me want to take a tremendous shit all over them and flush them down the toilet.
It's the only way I can picture them in my head.

put me in the screen cap

youtube.com/watch?v=rZp6rZHPTME

Stan knows what's up

Only a matter of time now before she's dating Tyrone or Jamal.

Sad!

It's definitely creepy. It reminds me of back in 2012 when everyone (myself included) on the chon's /new/ was convinced that there was going to be a nuclear bomb at the London Olympics because of all this really weird consistent symbolism in music videos and movies that was coming out around then. It sounds completely retarded in hindsight, but it was amazingly convincing at the time. I'm still not completely sure that something wasn't planned and then cancelled.

>I don't like your lefty memes
>They fall flat at my knees

The digits cometh

This answers a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ERHqIRMejI

Did you donate to sti's lap top fund?

Kek

this

>but it was amazingly convincing at the time. I'm still not completely sure that something wasn't planned and then cancelled.
I hate you people

she already did lol.
that sequence with the guy dancers in the "i love TS" shirts symbolizes past lovers (who often wore such shirts).
and there's niggers among them.
so either she actually fucked niggers or she wants people to think that (which is equally bad).

o
y e v

bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/

I do like the anti-jew symbolism and lyrics that go along with them.

Look what you made me do

I dig it

Her music is A+

Jews might hate her but she produces some good stuff and you can't argue with public consumption.

>Songs about riding the cock carousel and catfights with other sluts are A+
>Implying Jews hate her when she's a shekelmagnet for brainwashed white women

Schlomo pls

This is her 'Eyes Wide Shut'.

They will Cobain her if she becomes any more blatant about her message.

Exactly this. That entire video and song was a message to the jews.

Fuck christ, you bluepilled goys truly are something else. Swift is a prime figurehead in the Eternal Merchant's psyop to brainwash white women. Literally every pretty small town white girl looks up to her and follows in her path of riding the cock carousel and becoming bitter hags. On top of that, she's a honeypot to sway white men because she is a blonde white women who gets men to think with their dicks instead of realizing that she's a textbook definition of the modern used-up whore.

This fucking board sometimes.

She is 100% Jewluminati now, no one can save this thot

Pizzagate was literally debunked

I think they are using this kind of stuff in their advantage.
I mean, they know that, if taylor swift releases a new video or album, their fans will follow.
and by puttin in some weird shit they also get a legion of dumb people talking about illuminatis, reptilians and other conspirancies.
this works for every popular singer, actor or whatever. I think this started with the dark horse video back in the day.

This is what you get for liking her, they brain-fucked her into submission, she doesn't have a single personal thought left in her head and it's all becuase of the people who liked her.

it's gnostic lyrics talking about a hypocrisy of God's free will

Seems she gave in to the satanic offer
probably ate a baby and killed some kids at one of their parties
F
youtu.be/-9kLJ4mqEfs

You're missing a lot of what that video is saying. Normally I'd agree because shit like that generally is the case, but she attacked the jews, the multiple personas she has to play, talked about killing her old self, and about how she doesn't want any part of that narrative anymore. There's too much going on to simply dismiss it because "lol fuk her". You call us blue pilled, but you're the one reluctant to swallow an uncomfortable truth.

Lol
You weren't there m8, it was convincing. I can't really think of any other conspiracy theories that I've bought into (not even pizzagate) but there was definitely something weird going on

>implying her, ariana grande or whatever pop star writes his/her own songs, coreographies and so.

please

Oh I don't think she did the video or song alone by any means.

The occult symbolism is rather obvious and at the end her mind is broken and she is talking all of her alters. The old Taylor is dead, just like she says in the video, and has been replaced by a CIA/MOSSAD brainwashed puppet.

Its nothing but a overpriced bling bling video made by jews for the stupid masses. Kys

Let's just say, hypothetically, Tay grew increasingly disillusioned with the entertainment machine, and understood it to be a tool for (((them))) to steer society (you steer the culture, you steer the people) and she wanted to redpill the masses. I believe this is what happened to PewDiePie incidentally.

How would you feasibly do it? Just come out guns blazing and get yourself character-assasinated, and your career and legacy destroyed? Maybe. Or would you slowly laden your music and productions with dog whistles, and do some steering yourself? I think the latter.

I was convinced the Ayys (((blue beam))) ones at least were gunna show up at the London olympics

Taylor Swift isn't just some random pop star.

HE is an agent. A dark-hat agent pretending to be a white-hat agent who is pretending to be a dark-hat agent.

HE is a British Faggot Man Transvestite.

Sometimes you need to sober up before you post.

Pretty sure the video is directed at Kanye guys.

the video is a mockery of kanye west and katy perry's videos

I feel sorry for those gayniggers

thats christina aguilera, my man

Holy fuck that was good, especially the ending montage

E V R O P A

no user, she's referring to us when she says
>(You)
she's always been a satanist jew puppet, and the stupid memeing about her being Sup Forums's girl (she's not) is forcing her to do something about it

She has the voice of an angel and the beauty of Aphrodite.

either she is a no-good jew-puppet kike-loving cheater or the aryan goddess

Back in 2010 ten, some crafty jews saw the rise in attention to conspiracy vids. They formed at marketing company that writes music videos for pop music stars, with the intention of filling them with as much "illuminati" shit as possible.

These stars aren't really into this shit, it's a marketing technique. It creates false controversy, getting word of mouth buzz, which sends people to view the vid, generating income.

oy vey. the goyim knows too much.

THIS