The real snowflakes

iflscience.com/brain/people-who-believe-conspiracy-theories-just-want-to-be-unique-say-psychologists/

What are your thoughts on the need to be special?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32833
youtube.com/watch?v=L8tr4xDm2Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the surname of this head shrinker?

Whatever it takes to discredit the opposition

>O'Callaghan

Begorrah tis be a second potato famine!

Also, anytime someone wants to pretend that conspiracies areright-wing exclusive it takes me about 3 seconds to type...

>the patriarchy

damn, didnt know you could play doom on that platform, whats the highest fps youve gotten?

>Just want to be unique
I didn't buy silver and gold to be special immediately after the Rothschilds, the Federal Reserve, and the governments of Indonesia, South Korea, China, Argentina, and USA all started hoarding gold. I did it because the Chinese are trying to make the Yuan backed by gold and I know it's a good financial move despite the high cut the buyers demand.

"Conspiracy theories" are about paying attention to under reported news.

reminder there are actual brainlets everyday who read this (((scienceā„¢))) blogs and therefore fund this retarded research instead of actual science

science has become a fucking joke

The only person that dissuades people from looking into conspiracy theories are people who have something to lose.

CIA invented the term conspiracy theory in order to make people look crazy.

This is why psychologists get a bad rep, nowadays.

The patriarchy isn't so much a conspiracy as it is the historical trend of male power. Female genital mutilation and abuse in Muslim culture is still muh patriarchy. It's also an easy go to excuse.

But no, the left has their share of conspiracy theorists (Bush did 9/11, CIA destroyed black communities, high fructose corn syrup is meant to kill us), it's just that there is no liberal Alex Jones. As far as I know.

Oh, and it should take you less than three seconds to type out "the patriarchy". See me after class.

We can tag them with far better conspiracy theories. The Wage Gap, for starters.

>what is the Equal Pay Act of 1963
>1963
>Still bitching

>they just want to be special

Says the guy who spends 1000 hrs studying DOG SPIT, but wont spend 45 minutes looking at solid evidence of 9-11 because he did his snopes and cnn "research"

Conspiracy denialists just want to be comfortable and taken care of by mommy. This is why they go to school, they need to be raised more and be goven direction.

The idea is that the wage gap exists because males are seen as more valuable. No law can make you change how you feel.

Sure thing CIA
alot of the big theories have been partially proven or theres some evidence
Operation Mockingbird is/was a CIA operation to demonize conspiracies and theorists and make them seem crazy to the masses

lame attempt by a n00b

the historical patriarchy has done nothing but protect and cherish women at the expense of men since the dawn of time. It's ridiculous to say that western society does anything less then venerate woman and their needs above all other concerns.

It was a women's movement that started prohibition and it took another womens movement to repeal it. The political power of women is infinite.

the idea is wrong.
The wage gap doesnt exist. The earnings gap only exist because women choose less dangerous lower skill jobs, and work fewer hours at them.

Explain to me how anything isn't conspiracy. Things are decided upon behind closed doors without my consent that serve to establish how I should/can live. That is exactly conspiracy.

> you just want to be a special snowflake
pure projection of their mindset

The problem with this thinking is that it'd take someone just 45 minutes to completely change their worldview. Please understand that we live in a world where people believe Earth is around 6,000 years old and if they study 45 minutes of evidence, let alone 13 years of public education, that's not going to change.

I want to read the clickbait about this.

don't throw stones in a glass house faggot

more like you've been called out for being an easily impressionable fag.

That's fair.

>infinite
In what way? The power of the vote wasn't theirs until 1920. They were also late to the property owning game.

That's interesting about prohibition; I heard a group of women started it, but which group of women ended it?

What about people who create conspiracy theories?

wait, am I fag for calling them out or for not going along with their propaganda?
I'm not sure what stance you've taken

What about the ones that were true?
>Edward Snowden

Then it's not a conspiracy theory as it is a conspiracy fact.

what if they're just gullible?
what if the theory makes sense?

if either is true it just makes this new theory sound stupid

>it's factually fake
>until it's true

kek is science the next propaganda tool? Since normies and leftists eat up any bullshit claim a "scientist" makes?

That is exactly what I would expect a patriarchal Jewish reptilian would say. The Illuminati must have commissioned the study!

>Whatever it takes to discredit the opposition

Wrong. It just makes your side look as bad as the opposition.

I believe some conspiracy theories and not others. What about me?

9/11: conspiracy
Holocaust: conspiracy
Moon landing: true
Uss liberty: conspiracy
Trumps election : not conspiracy

>be pirate time traveler lurking from the year 2033
>see this image
>almost shart myself
>upon closer inspection it's just painted on the fingernail

whew

So by that logic then any fanciful story must be true?

>Implying psychology isn't a kike tool to subvert.
Fuck Freud and Bernez.

this

oy vey

hillary rigged election: true
trump rigged election: false
9/11 inside job: true
holocaust: true, but exaggerated
jewish conspiracy: unsure, but it's suspicious

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit

>psychologists

Conspiracy theories tend to pray on the weak minded and sheltered people. Those who do not have a lot of life or worldly experience so are unable to understand wider pictures of events.

The human brain will always look for patterns. It's how it builds an understand of the world around it. Conspiracy theorists are generally just people filling in the blanks with what they want to believe, or what sounds the most exciting, despite reality saying otherwise.

>hmm more extreme saturation

i wonder if its cuz bacon is vastly more popular hmm

((((((((((psychologists))))))))))

I never believed in conspiracies until the South Korean president admitted sh was being mind controlled by a shadow government of cult feminists and resigned

Now I can't sleep peacefully at night with the thought that you conspiracy nuts might be right

Unironically this. The whole story was so retarded that I don't know what to believe anymore.

How are they nuts if they're right? Fuck off

I see your Doom nail art but its no match for a Street Fighter finger

When such happened I could look for it on the internet and get to the articles right away, now is as information has vanished, not to mention I could never find anything on Spanish or Latin american media.

>(((psychologists)))
By that logic, 100% of women are snowflakes. They all want to feel special. But that's what liberals do best; they take terms and broaden them, thus eliminating the meaning.

This is a reply to Sorry, don't kill me.

>iflscience
fucking discarded

Go on, I want to hear this fascinating argument.

I didn't imply conspiracy theories are "fake".

That's a good description, but the sheltered factor doesn't dismiss how easy it is for the downtrodden to look for a scapegoat as well.

Ever wonder if all these conspiracy theories are thrown out there to keep people following after the conspiracies and not paying attention to what is going on?
How many hours have you spent reading about conspiracies compared to the amount of time you spent reading the minutes of congress or the actual law that was just passed?

But does being unique make you a conspiracy theorist?

And then came Snowden and Assange. Tell me your honest opinion on this: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983

I'm into psychology and that's bullshit.
The people believing conspiracy theories don't even want to be unique.

Conspiracy theory believers, serious tinfoil ones, don't care about being unique, they're afraid of the fat that they don't fully understand the world.

They're people who are often abnormally afraid of the unknown.
Due to this they are obsessed with knowing everything that's happening around them and how it affects them.
When they realize that the world is very complex and they lack the knowledge to explain various events and aspects of the world around them, they latch on to anything they can understand(no absolute form of justice, no karma, etc.).

Combine this with the fact that they often have various various aspects of their own lives that they're unsatisfied with(their bodies, their low energy, lack of purpose and meaning in one's life), they begin to try and to find a culprit, to blame something for their inadequacies.

This is where they find stories about water being poisoned or the government being evil, or the earth being fucking flat. These stories contain details that fit nicely with their attempts to justify their flaws and blame them on others.

They adopt these stories because they validate their own skewed inner world and gives them purpose.

>the sheltered factor doesn't dismiss how easy it is for the downtrodden to look for a scapegoat as well.

Agreed. It's easier for people to blame others than hold themselves accountable.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
Oh what the hell? Let's go nuts: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32833

Psychology is the most politicized science there ever was. In communist Russia they "diagnosed" political dissidents as insane and sent them to gulags.

I'm not discounting psychology as a method of understanding behavior, but when it is used for political purposes it is no longer psychology but only politics.

also sage and burn.

people who believe in conspiracy theories just want to believe that the world is so fucked up because of some evil force plotting in the shadows and not just because human nature is so fucked up.
it's a coping mechanism really.

>as it is the historical trend of male power

It is an implicitly conspiratorial line of thinking read into history.

Also, how can it be a historical trend when it is invoked presently and prospectively? As such you're definition needs to be re-worked to be coherent.

They're right.
Defend this:
youtube.com/watch?v=L8tr4xDm2Lc

>you must be a special snowflake to question the state/corporate narrative of events

I though these people celebrated uniqueness?

>read history
Please link me.

>(((psychologists)))
Fucking jews.

He has a right to brag though. He owns one of the top alternative news outlets in the world, and to the left, is a real life Bond villain.

Psychologists say whatever fits their personal beliefs. It's a subjective field. I know people who believe conspiracy theories who very much do not desire attention. Gullibility is obviously the defining trait.

Conspiracy theorists are whackjobs who just want to desperately believe dumb stuff. None of their insane predictions ever turned out to be true.

Just like all of those dumbasses that said that the Gulf of Tonkin was staged to get the US into the Vietnam War. Oh, wait, that's right, that turned out to be true... Well, those crackpots who believed the US government was experimenting on poor blacks by giving them syphilis were obviously mentally cha-, oh, wait that's right, that turned out to be true too. Well what about the stupid MK Ultra theory? Oh that's right, the CIA was in fact experimenting with LSD and mind control. Well you remember that Kuwaiti girl that got in front of Congress and told everyone how Iraqis were murdering babies and we had to get over there right away to stop them? Can you believe a bunch of crazy racists thought she was making it all up and was hired by the American government? What? Oh she actually WAS? Oh.... Well, the only proof you need that conspiracy theorists are crazy is the fact that they all believe that the DNC illegally conspired with Hillary Clinton and major news outlets to rig the election in her favor! Oh, shit I forgot, that was true too....

Psychologists and the like are quacks. More of them belong in straight jackets than the nutjobs that claim are "crazy."

>say psychologists

>psychologist intellectuals

Dude, the only thing that made your side look good were fucking nazis. It is practically impossible to look as bad as SJWs. Also you fuckers need to get a sense of humor. You will never win with the attitude you dorks have. Smugness and condescension does not work when trying to attack opponents, in fact it makes your opponents sympathetic and likable. You guys made conservatives likable and cool. That is the kind of crazy world we live in.

Keep it up!

Iran Contra, The Dutroux affair, MKultra, The Franklin scandal, Operation Northwoods, Gladio... All sorts of really fucky happenings that are completely true invalidate these propaganda attacks against conspiracy theorists. You can point out the nutty folks in the group, but still that will not change anything. Once you realize there is a horrible truth behind the facade of things, you cannot go back. It has nothing to do with wanting to be special.

That is what is going to happen to us in the future. Already happening in Europe with certain groups. Just saw soemthing a person on /pol posted yesterday. A Christian family in germany had their child taken away from them for homeschooling her. She was put into a mental facility and evaluated for being "pathologically" loyal to her mother and father.

In the future political dissidents will be put in nut farms for having asocial, dangerous beliefs or values. Ever notice when a progressive does not have a good answer in a debate, that they always say you must have had a horrible childhood, or that they feel bad for you for having such crazy ideas? This is not a complete joke to them. They honestly think right wing people are certifiable.

>government is not evil

What kool aid have you been drinking?

I don't feel special at all. I feel like the most sane, normal person in the world. I don't understand why not everyone is like me.

Its just that the rest of the population is surprisingly retarded.

why is psychology such a useless garbage "science"? how can a university that gives out degrees in this not also give out degrees in phrenology and divination?

Seems like the replication crisis wasn't enough
We really need another Sokal to BTFO psychologists once and for all

People drinking kool-aid would never understand.

"From the holocaust to Osama having coordinated 9/11 while inside a cave in Afghanistan, conspiracy theories seem to be ever present in our lives. Quashing them can be difficult, though, as they constantly seem to be rearing their heads in one form or another."

weeeew lad

Right, and the Trump conspiracies with Russia.
The thing is that there are theories everywhere and no side of the political spectrum has the monopoly. Then there's also the definition of "conspiracy theory" and which tier the belong to; MK Ultra was never as strange as illuminati ritual assassinations of celebrities.

You read my post wrong you retard.

>It just makes your side look as bad as the opposition.

I'm saying that if a 'side' tries to push bullshit to discredit their opposition then it just makes them look as bad if not worse than said opposition.

Also why did you randomly decide to claim I'm a Nazi from that?

psychology is literally brainwashing