Why do so many people unironically believe that jews control the government? What the shit lads?

why do so many people unironically believe that jews control the government? What the shit lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide),
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Why does every US foreign policy discussion have to revolve around taking out Israel's enemies?

It's less about control/power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

It's probably all the evidence and demonstrated motive.

What is AIPAC for 500 please

Because jews do control the government. Though its not because of a jewish conspiracy. Jews are just smarter so they get in higher places.

I wouldn't call it control, but rather influence

For every intelligent Jew, there's dozens of other people that are as intelligent.

how do you know they are jewish?

The biggest advantage Jews have isn't their intelligence, but their high levels of ethnic nepotism and ability to be parasitical

What's with those weird spots on her knuckles?

Because we do.

The easiest way to find out is by going to the Wiki page for them and reading the section usually titled "Early Life" or "Personal Life"

You do realize Israel is 20% Arab? You do realize Ashkenazi Jews are no where close to a majority in Israel?

tattoo marks I think

right, because wiki is a reliable source of information now, innit?

Wouldn't bring it down that much. Arabs aren't dumb. Not as smart as whites (can't be too smart if you believe in stoning women and shit) but they're not like blacks

It's great for finding out basic info on someone, like whether or not they're Jewish, the year they were born, etc. It's just not wise to get entire arguments from a Wiki page

Oy vey, (((Goldstein)))

Wow, great image. Saved

Not only jews. But degenerates in general.
I use this word as a medical term.
If you're healthy and happy person you do not want to control or rule anyone.

(((Scott Timberg)))

You should read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. Points out how hypocritical Jews are. They advocate ethnic nationalism for their own people yet are globalist multiculturalists for everyone else

nope black controls da goverments, ya heard.

Yes, let's talk about that.
There is no bigger group of hypocritical people than the jewish tribe.

Maybe she punched someone in the faggot face.

Jesus Christ.
Why don't they just change their names? They're making it so obvious.

>oy vey ethnic cleansing is okay when WE do it

Israel is literally an empire of evil.

lol do you think is ok to put low iq white people in the top positions?
only an ashkenazi brain is up to the challenge

Ashkenazi IQ 112 on average.

>using IQ to promote white nepotism is racist and evil and by the way IQ doesn't even exist you stupid goy
>Using IQ to promote JEWISH NEPOTISM is a-okay!

Same as their bench max average.

Never, EVER, trust a jew.

well who controls the government then? the chinese? the blacks?

>(((Scott Timberg)))
>(((David Letterman)))
>Fuck You whitie!

Playing both sides in one jpg.

>she

They turn our children and women into degenerate trash, thus lowering our birthrates and wiping us from earth

This

4th from right is pretty

btw. I have heard that jewish men are not allowed to talk to their wife unless they are in a synagogue. is that true?

no, you arent allowed to talk to much to anyone in orthodox judaism, you have to study torah all day.

Will France cleanse its population once (((they))) are all gone ?

I doubt it.

I like how you say (((the government))) without even specifying which government. Freudian slip much? Implying the world government.

Is this why (((they))) are shipping the muslims and Africans into our countries, to ensure as many Jews as possible fall back to Israel before the West collapses?

My point. This is obvious even for libtards that niggers are a plague, they just pretend it's not to to avoid (((anti-racist))) groups to go after them. Once the kikes are gone people can talk freely without the "muh sixty gazillion" blackmailing.

>expecting liberals to come to terms with their hypocrisy
you have high hopes my man

Everything else I had got taken away and given to the local mosque.

you should understand that minorities
1. have higher level of criminality
2. less tight morals, which do not connect them with other ethnic groups (they care less about other groups)
3. they have tight inner-group connections (see about nepotism: )
Which in summary makes it easy to create ethnic-based criminal/conspiracy groups. If one of minorities come into a working environment, especially not so popular among majority, he brings other of his ethnicity to the environment, while trying to get rid of the majority as a threat to their dominance in the environment. It's not about DAH JOOS. It's a common problem, which happened all around the world, it coincided that jews were the ones for who it happened in hundred or more places throughout human history.
In Russia there are such problems with different middle Asia ethnic groups and Caucasian groups in business, police and politics spheres.
In Syria non-majority group (Alawites) seized all the posts in police, army and military.
To be honest, the problem is actually because minorities usually can't do stuff that is "normal" and "prestige" among majority. That's why leftists promote this "affirmative actions" stuff: cause otherwise all these groups are just an ideal environment for crime. And alternative to solve the problem is to either expel everyone of the minority group from your country or kill everyone of them. There were successful stories about doing it in history (for example, Indians in America or these guys en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide), but in most cases it just make these groups radicals. That's how terrorist groups appear. In Russia we had a serious problems of Jewish terrorists (like the red fuckers who made the USSR) and criminals. What is well known for you as "Russian Mafia" is actually a mix of Jews and different ethnic minorities of USSR. The same goes for "Italian Mafia", which consists not of Italians, but of Sicilians

Ok come up with a better reason for all the shitty things that happen, and why the central bank exists, ect. Also tell me why Jews were expelled and prosecuted for thousands of years, by many different nations, and why usury was considered wrong by the catholic church, and why it isn't wrong today?

Jewess are hella cute!

butt hurt micropenises who can't handle that ashkenazis are significantly smarter and more capable than them.

yall can barely serve me coffe, why do you think whites are capable of running anything?

You faggot cowardly whites need to realize they will never stop until you kill them.

because jews control wall street, the banks media and hollywood.
but I agree with you, its not a good position to argue from.
Sup Forums has a lot of mudslime who larp as whites now, so over 50% of the anti jewish shit is mudslime.

hella cute!

false.

oy vey!

Wiki cites all its fucking sources you retard

What makes a person a degenerate?

>why do so many people unironically believe that jews control the government?

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-goldman-sachs/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-news-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-think-tanks/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-2/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-american-international-group/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-2/

/thread

>ashkenazis are significantly smarter
Name the studies that prove this.
>inb4 you can't
Its a "big lie", something you repeat over and over and over until people think its true. But you can never name the studies.

how is this image supposed to be comprehended?