So how will Sup Forums "act accordingly" ?

So how will Sup Forums "act accordingly" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6hfsad7jPZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Evening, nigger"

turn 360 degrees and walk away

By atoning for my crimes and making it right by sending you back to Africa

That's ableist! Who will think of the blind!?

Boy.

>turn 360 degrees and walk away

rural and suburban retards, everyone. rural and suburban retards.

What they're really trying to say to this guy is "I know you're a nigger but I'm going to trust that you're not a dangerous one. Please don't let me down."

>See my black skin. Understand what it means.

Are you sure you want to open that pandora's box Mr. Jay?

>tons of whites died to liberate you
>they literally founded a country and built it for you
>still claim you need reparations

Blacks wouldnt even die for the sake of other blacks and yet they still complain.

the only correct answer.

hello newfriend

hello T_D you are not welcome here.

offer a banana and make monkey noises

Laugh in his face. Try vote in Representatives that will repeal Affirmative Action

"Not my problem lol"

This x 100000000000

I moved to an all white town, a tribe of niggers came into my bar just to remind me that I still and always will hate niggers.

Nigger has a point, somebody get him a bucket of chicken. Good niggers are the best niggers.

As if they don't get there asses kissed enough fuck off tar baby

>act accordingly

Assume a defensive isosceles combat stance and draw my firearm, double tap to center mass and one to the head.

WOKE

>see me skin and treat me differently

Wew lad

Hi nigger

>being THIS new
Holy shit. Are you 12 by any chance?

These idiots really don't understand what they're asking for.
When people say ''I don't see color'' they're doing so to protect you, retarded shitskins. The alternative is when they see color, and the moment they start seeing color is when your jig is up.

The only context ''I don't see color'' is used in is when niggers do something bad and whitey needs to say something to justify not being racist.

Dear Jay

Dute la mata-n pizda de curva borata

Sincerely
Me

>I'm special, but not in any unique way regarding my personage. I'm special cause of my skin color.

They should be purged. Or at minimum sent back to their shit pit continent.

Newfag detected

/k/ek

>we are against racism
>we want to be treated better than the other races
what?

Don't worry Jay, I will always see you as a nigger.

Clothes matter more than skin. If someone presents himself as trustworthy by dressing professionally then I will be more inclined to trust him. If someone presents himself as untrustworthy by dressing like a pimp, drug dealer, or thug, I will not trust him.
Pic related, highly untrustworthy

Falling for the bait is the newer, better bait as you can see.

Actual newfags, It's the oldest bait in the book.

it's funny because you don't recognize the meme that he "doesn't get the joke" which makes you the actual newfags

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded
It's okay user

Djibouti shooty

>See black skin

Okay, I see color, then.

Nigger.

Turn 360 degrees and go back to lebbit

you mean the space of aids right?

>act accordingly

I am I have a concealed carry license and more guns at home. I'm also prepping for the racewar.

If that were actually the case you wouldn't be telling us it was bait.

act accordingly?
so you want me to give you an ebt card, some jordans, a basketball, crack cocaine, an underage white girl to rape, a gun to hold sideways, a new islamic name like cassius clay or lou alcindor, over-represent you in the media, and (last but not least), a social media platform for you to bitch on?

ok.
here you go, black man.
enjoy the fruits of the white man's labor.

maybe one day we'll be able to get you this really advanced tech called "a job"...

well, maybe your great-grandkids...
if you racemix...
because niggers don't work unless whipped.

you can't win with these people nor would you even want to, shit that dumb nigger back to africa

Get fucked retard.

Coded black language for give me welfare

>maybe the faggot wants another Jewed movie role?

Get the noose.

so close

Why negroes think their skin is black when its brown? Like nigga look at your hair and compare it to your skin n shit

how new?

>act accordingly
or what?

Just trying to assist some slow anons

Having black skin makes you morally correct about everything. Apparently, this isn't a type of racial privilege.

>implying that walking past the object and continue walking isn't the same as walking away
How do you feel about yourself now, retard?

>writing in the imperative form but not using exclamation marks
what is this niggery

youtu.be/6hfsad7jPZg

>act accordingly
Okay, so where are the lynch mobs already? The dirty stinkin ape wants it to treat it like a nigger. So let's hang this fuckin' monkey!

I see skin color. It makes me wish people of color would simply leave and stop trying to live around us Nazis, for their own safety. I'll even pay more taxes for them to leave.

By doing nothing?

If he wants spechiul treeetmant because of his skin color he can fuck right off

What does he want me to say "oooohhhh your life must be so hard because you are black! Poor you... here have my wife and money!"

That would be very raciss n bigoted, i mean does he want me to judge him by his skin color or not?

Cause i aint going to no matter what he thinks

>Don't judge me for my skin color!
>But you are racist if you don't consider my skin color!
>STOP TREATING ME EQUALLY, FUCKING WHITEY!

lol, now you get treated like everyone else: indifference.

It's always the 360 meme that these comments occur. Is being ignorant of it now a meme?

It's like the comic of the black girl asking her teacher to be racist so she can feel oppressed.

Newfag detected

>"waaaaaaah! why are you treating me like a normal member of society??? can't you see i'm black??? that means i have a harder life than you so how DARE you not give me special treatment"
literally his argument

Memeception

Shaming people with color blindness - Really?

Fucking newfag motherfucker

>"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
I genuinely wonder if people actually know anything about MLK anymore.

fpbp

Get out of here you fucking newfag cuck redditor antifa shill nigger bitch faggot

Dude!!! Omfg you're so stupid, thats if you turn 180 degrees would you face the opposite direction. Turning 360 degrees leaves you at the same starting position. Are you fucking retarded?

Guaranteed replies.

Holy shit this. There was a black guy at the gun range the other day, I felt okay around him because he dressed professionally and was well kept. Turns out he was a cop.

On the other hand, I saw a wigger there another day, who put a gun THAT STILL HAD A BULLET IN THE CHAMBER in his Adidas shorts. I kept waiting for him to accidentally shoot himself or someone else.

He means turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away.

one post by this id

sage

>this bait
everytime

newfag detected, how about you fuck off, we're full.

I luv this b8

Is it autistic to bring up crime statistics at work? The other day me and a couple people started discussing BLM
>Who's going to stand up against black on white violence?
>what do you mean user?
>pull up inforgraphic from 2010 that is always passed around here (you know the one that's blue and shows black vs white crime statistics)
>but user that's from 2010, what does that have go do with today?
Why are people actually this dumb?

Falling for meta bait is truly a new friend mistake

So they dont want to be judged by the content of their character like MLK said?
Good because I know theyre niggers either way, I guess they realized they dont have any good characteristics.
Boondocks was right when MLK called them all niggers

underrated. witnessed.

>Bad habits
>Hungarian, Traitor
>Turk, even more treacherous
kek

Maybe we should single people out for abuse seemingly arbitrarily but we'll really do it on the basis of skin colour.
We could call it colourism. (Or colorism if you can't be bothered to write all the letters.)

Holy shit, big if true

Ignore your gross black ass and make sure my car doors are locked as I drive away.

Fucking niggers.

>Act accordingly

Throw you in jail?

"Hello Mr. Mooncricket."

I see a nigger's skin and I secure my wallet and ready my CCW to be on the safe side.

"I don't want to waste time with a professional victim, so I have but one word you: nigger."

>literally does not know the most well known joke on the internet

get a real job

haha this, no wonder they can't get their shit together

it's kinda shitty desu
wolfs aren't really disloyal

by the sword is also the coolest

>Act accordingly
I do act accordingly
I don't associate with niggers in any way shape or form.

>See my black skin. Acknowledge its mistreatment
They have creams for ashy elbows