Why don't millennials answer the door pol?

Why don't millennials answer the door pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:40-45&version=NIV;KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=0Swzvm-gXHg
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfW62c2nIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too many door-to-door salespeople and scammers

>using a random mud person, any mud person, as a source

Because it's quicker for mum to walk from the kitchen to the front door, making sure to turn the trendies down, than it is for the Millenial to walk upstairs from the basement.

>he doesn't have a video doorbell

>millennials ruined serial killing

>oh someone's at the door
>probably that fucking sandnigger who keeps bothering me again
>why wont he just stop bothering me about his fucking ramadan invitations, i dont like his shit food that i have to wait 12 hours to eat
>maybe if he'll just fuck off if i don't even bother
>i wonder what Sup Forums is up to
>i want to look at anime girls

If I'm not expecting anyone or a package, the only people coming to my door would be the police, someone serving legal documents, or someone trying to sell me shit.

I don't want to deal with any of them.

There is literally no reason to answer you door for a stranger. They aren't there to give you money, and you will regret opening the door 100% of the time. Same goes for answering the phone.

Pretty much this, why bother if I'm not expecting anyone. Everyone I know and care about have my cell number and can call or text ahead. I've only gotten Mormons and such to my door unannounced.
Same reason I don't go empty my mailbox except once a week or once every 2 weeks. Shit is just flyers and ads, all my bills are electronic.
Same reason I don't bother answering my phone if I don't recognize the number, last 10 calls I had were scammers, salesmen and appointment reminders.

I'm afraid of people

Too many parasites have tried to monetize community and goodwill to the point that we don't have any left.

People can be nice, don't be a dweeb.

Because it's always a solicitor or someone who just wants to bother me.

I answer my door all time, because sometimes my neighbors will just pop by to drink a beer or something. It must suck living in some shithole city where you don't know your neighbors, or some shitty suburb, where you hate your neighbors. Small towns for the win, yet again.

Because it is always some monkey scammer

>get knock on door at 9pm
>not expecting anyone this late
>no calls from friends or family saying they're coming over
>package isn't coming anytime soon
>*knocks on door again*
>don't answer it
>just want to be left alone
>person leaves
What did that person want, to sell me something I don't need?
There wasn't someone screaming for help so the person wasn't in danger
Why'd you knock at my door stranger so late into the night?

I miss living in a small town. Maybe I'll move back some day. I still got door to door evangelists though.

because fuck you that's why

you're absolutely right

it was a rapist

>answering the door to a stranger.

For what reason would anyone do this?

If the pot smoke goes outside they'll be evicted.

No one answers the door anymore because everyone has cellphones and can quickly call or text if they are at my house and want to come in. If you can’t reach me by telephone you have no business being in my house.

I also don’t answer the phone from numbers I don’t already have saved in my phone as a contact, too many spam/scam calls. If you have something important to tell me then leave a voice mail.

not even that
mormons and jehovah's witnesses

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:40-45&version=NIV;KJV

The calendar picture should be of a merchant

I peel out the window and see if it's a Mormon or similar bullshit and if it is I turn off all the lights and hide in my room

I am Gen X.
I answer the door.
And I have a condition-one 1911.

Check the peephole, if its someone I know let them in?|

Exactly what I do too

>door-to-door salespeople
I wasn't aware it was still the 1950s.

maybe he wanted to invite you to go on an adventure

poor social skills

we get door to door faggots coming around
I think its mostly scammers

Because autism is more prevalent I don't know

Same here, a ringing doorbell is a rude interruption to one's day that can only be forgiven by the ringer fucking right off, hanging their heads in shame.

I always answer my door because I am paranoid of someone knocking on it to see if no one is home then proceeding to break in.

mostly to make sure it's nothing important.

I don't answer the door if I am not expecting anyone. Why would you?
Any friends or family would have made prior arrangements or be able to text or call to let me know they are coming.
That only leaves scammers and salesmen

Gen X here, I always answer the door because I want to know who it is and I'm not scared of people. My GF is a millenial, won't answer the door and won't even pick up the phone if she doesn't know the number. Pathetic, what does she think will happen? Does she think a hand will come out of the phone and strangle her? You people are pathetic, God help us if there's a war. Answer the fucking door.

Millennials aren't really part of their community as they lack the skills and standing to participate.
>tfw they think the reason they haven't got jobs isn't because companies are deliberately skipping a generation in hiring. kek.

Millennials = Plebes without an intercom system?
>Door bell rings
>Hit the talk button on the intercom
>"Who is it?" (in a serious or angry tone)
>"Hello sir would you like to hear about the word/Verizon Fios today?"
>"We're not interested"
DONE. They can fuck right on off after that.

ever since I opened the door to the police who arrested me and took my PC I don't open the door to anyone, now they have to blast the doors open to find me

I'm not millennial and I don't answer the door because it's always Jehova's witnesses or a beggar. I don't answer the phone because I don't like talking on the phone it's uncomfortable I'd rather talk tête-à-tête, and also it's always a telemarketer.

you know if they see the lights turn off they know somone's there right? just leave the lights alone they dont know if anyone's there or not

youtube.com/watch?v=0Swzvm-gXHg

i do if im expecting the postman to deliver a parcel

youtube.com/watch?v=qlfW62c2nIQ

You're from Finland though, nobody talks to anybody

One doesn't have to open the door
If I'm not expecting anyone, what requires me to even acknowledge that person? Maybe they can go away and never come back

If I'm not expecting someone then 100% of the time it's a door to door faggot and they can fuck off.

So you don´t have any friends don´t you?

Nice try, serial killer-kun. You'll have to up your game if you want some of our young blood.

I answer my door, because it could be a friend of mine or a family member.

How often are people even getting knocks on the door?

The answer to OP. summed up.

Well, you're Finnish.

Lot of people talk to people you have no idea.

No thanks CIA

>be awake and drunk at 4 am laying face down into my carpet
>hear some one knock on my door
>sun ain't up, not gonna bother
>he keeps knocking for like 10 minutes
>curses and moves to the side door and keeps knocking
>adamant that I'm not gonna open the door
>he leaves and comes back a few minutes later with music playing with him now
>keeps knocking on my door
>moves to the front door again
>keeps knocking
>just kept this up for two hours while I sat spooked and sobering in my hallway with my scattergun

Heck

They call or text before they visit.

Two things I hate are phone calls and door bells.

not very often, once every month probably
i remember in the early 2000s almost no one locked their door
a couple black families moved in, a few houses got broken into, 9 cars had their windows smashed open and then over 3 years everyone started locking their doors
1 black family moved out and instantly 100% of the crime stopped

I am a millennial and I never open the door cause I'm usually not wearing any clothes and nobody hangs around long enough for me to get any clothes on

I feel like this trend of being scared of strangers is a jewish psy-op designed to break down white communities and diminish community spirit and togetherness.

What? Why would a serial killer casually knock on your door?
If he wants to kill you, he'll most likely break into your house or catch you off guard on the street. Not casually knock on your door

what if the sharia police wants to check if you don't have any illegal opinions and butter knives?

What serial killers went door-to-door knocking for a victim? I'm pretty most serial killing were committed with hitchhiking, children being led away, and home invasion.

Surprise, all of these things were aggressively taught to children in school during the 80s and 90s.

Enjoy your polluted water lol

Why did they do that?

>not 9+11

Serial killing is a dying art like fletching or blacksmithing. There hasn't been a good one for years, in the US or the UK - it seems to be out of fashion. Odd thing really.

That happened: the post

why should i answer the door? who the fuck goes door to door now days? hell why should i answer the phone if i dont know who the fuck is calling?

This, I don't like having a two and a half hour edging session suddenly interrupted by some guy selling shit I don't want, if I needed the shit I would have gone on the Internet and bought it without having some random guy hounding me at the door over vacuum cleaners or furnaces. The whole operation being run by a low level Jew looking to steal shekels from old people.

Baby boomer here (fuck you and your planet). I don't answer the door and got rid of all cell and landlines. It's always a salesman

I'm surprised by how few people in here answer their door. I always answer the door. I have a peep hole but I don't use it.

If it's a solicitor or some religious nut job I just tell them to go fuck themselves.

I live in an apartment building. Here's a few positive things that's happened because I answered the door when I wasn't expecting anyone:

- Neighbor having some friends over wondering if it's ok to play music, I tell him I don't give a shit and he invites me to have a drink.

- Single-mom neighbor with 2 (annoying) twin boys asking for a cigarette, ends up me fucking her.

Just grow some fucking balls and answer the door next time the bell rings. It might be something good.

>be me few years ago
>home alone
>knock on door around 9pm
>don't respond
>knocks again
>don't respond
>knocks again louder this time
>getting nervous, quiet as a mouse
>starts kicking the door, assuming nobody inside, obviously trying to break in
>still don't respond because door is strong, they go away

they came back like 5 mins later to try again but I had put the light in my living room on and opened the curtains so they didn't try shit and ran off, scary stuff
didn't call police though, didn't feel like it was a big deal, should i have?

>implying I live in rio de janigger

fag, I've a fucking spring in my property, your "first world" estrogen water cannot compete

Yea - same thing when I lived in a small town. And knowing my neighbors wasn't exactly a plus as they were mostly a net loss and assholes.

But I'd still like moving back for the sake of having a nice yard with some mawfuckin woods n shit

Because i sit around in my underwear and dont want to put clothes on to answer the fucking door. Last time i did it was some faggot who had the wrong address too

Would you talk to a stranger at a bus stop? Or would you thing it strange if they talked to you? I'm curious, maybe Finns being anti-social is just a meme. The only Finnish girl I know is quite sociable.

Fuck off trappy

The absolute glut of sociopaths present in contemporary life have eroded the social contract

Millennials were taught to not open doors for strangers.

I say this with all sincerity, it was probably a nigger who wanted to kill you and loot your house.
Even if you're in a mostly white city where you wouldn't have expected it in past years, Obama's "fair housing"/HUD initiatives crammed tons of rapefugees into every last white enclave from 2015 onward and levied heavy fines against any RACIST city that didn't provide free housing for them. Trump only began reversing this process just a few weeks ago

Too hard with DNA and forensics at their current level.

Serial killers do their thing because they want to evade capture and commit crimes while actively trying to be stopped. Can't do that shit anymore.

not my fault you can't handle the truth mister man boobs

no jew has ever come close to my water supply and that makes you mad, I understand it

Maybe the criminal just wanted the black family to leave.

Wasn't BTK doing some shit like that? Knocking on doors? lol I can't remember

Something similar happened in my neighborhood. Some random nigger ringing doorbells at 10 pm. He was probably scoping houses to tob

why didn't you use your potato gun

Last time I did it was a guy trying to get donation for muslim women wearing burkas

It's not off, it's really really hard to get away nowadays. Leave a hair, skin cell, image on a camera, whatever, you're fucked. That's why spree and surprise killings are up and serial fags are down

that sounds retarded
>false flagging so they can start conflict
sounds like what the CIA would do

True, they'd get caught early if they had any sort of criminal record (so DNA on file), and most people who'd be interested do, even if it's for minor things. Shame in a way, they were very interesting.

almost as bad as answering the telephone or emails
get on my level

I dont answer the door cause I live next to Mexicans