Kill it quick

Get your shit together Sup Forums.
The edgy teen club otherwise known as Kekistan represents us people.
Our logo is on the flag we need to get it off.
They have serious recognition and now represent us
google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwjPosKM-ZjWAhUDwxQKHZ3DDBcQwqsBCHgwBQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
And you could argue that they don't represent Sup Forums but they do represent the alt right.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic
Edgy teen club represents you!

Is Kekistan Sup Forums? Does Sup Forums still support it? It's all very vague and hard to prove. I like the ambiguity.

Also, this is the kind of thing that will recruit Generation Zyklon as it's thrilling and edgy to know that the flag is taboo. It's exactly the kind of bandwagon they will jump on in their teens.

>represents us people.
>Our logo is on the flag
>They have serious recognition and now represent us
>Edgy teen club represents you!

Whats with all these newfags lately that think Sup Forums represents anything or that we have a certain political stance on stuff??

Seriously.. Lurk for a year, then, maybe post here and there..
But this is just some literal newfag bullshit again.
Fuck off kys.

Remember shitstain is an work f the cuck Sargon of Akkad who spread this shit to idiots alt lite

You can't kill it by attacking it head on. Anyone who's not a newfags should know full well of the Streisand effect. Just ignore it and it will die on it's own. Attacking it will make it explode in popularity.

PRAISE KEK.

KEK WILL BRING THE DAWN OF A NEW RENAISSANCE

Exactly but then our name has nothing to do with it even tho it's more popular.

at least use this one

To clear up something I don't mean attack it I mean disassociate.

The point bieng someone who doesn't know better are going to associate them with all of us

who fuckin cares?? jesus christ..
I'm here since 2005.. You have any idea what stuff we got associated with over the years??
None of us fucking care.. Thats our strength...

Lurk moar.

> stop appealing to normies by making our movement more approachable to those who have not gone full redpill yet

t. full blown autist

> t. someone whose intention appears to want to Divide and Conquer by alienating a sizable swath of the movement

people pretend to be anonymous all the time this is nothing new.

Sargon needs to get his shit together, lately he has been promoting globalization and multiculturalism.

What caused it, money or threats ?

Afraid of getting killed by ahmed and mohammed when he goes to jail for hatespeech more likely

I've got a few other options if anyone is interested

Like?

Well I just posted one option. Here's another.

>taboo memes
>thrilling

shiggy diggy

I feel as though it is important to keep the European cross as it is representative of our opposement to Islam and celebrates Christian values

>kekistan
>alt-right

Fuck you OP, we are Kekistan. Literally kill yourself.

What did you use to make this flag?

>bitches crying
Than by the logic of the picture you just posted your a bitch

>be you
>be 1337 A.D.
>Get your shit together "Islam".
>The edgy teen club otherwise known as "Christianity" doesn't represent us as a people.
>Their logo (The Cross) is on the Qu'uran and we need to get it off.
>They have serious recognition and now are a threat to us
What is the difference between Kekstianity and the other concocted religions?

What is religion but an agreed upon set of doctrines?

You really need to think about what this means for a larger movement/recruiting tool and the importance of the term 'Satire' with respect to deconstructing "tall-tales".

I used flash