Happening - TWITTER 100% BTFO

After getting the email saying Project Fenix's Ad was removed and the advert account locked for "hate speech" the president of Fenix BTFO twitters team with his reply holy shit he went full 1488 on em!

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1483655713/project-fenix/updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gas ze jews

Quick rundown for everyone who does not live in the OP's little bubble?

will need one of these as well OP

The president of a company trying to make free speech, anti Censorship, anti IP logging websites to combat all the censorship online paid twatter for a promoted tweet basically saying what he replied with in quotes. Twitter banned the ad campaign for hate speech for the tweet saying "We are making pro free speech replacements for reddit, Facebook, and patreon".

>"We are making pro free speech replacements for reddit, Facebook, and patreon"
Isn't this on Twitter? What do they care that someone wants to replace plebbit, FB and patreon? Are they owned by the same people or something?

>Are they owned by the same people or something?
Oy fucking vey

Being for free speech means they won't ban "hate speech" and therefore they themselves are hateful according to Twitter's SJW standards.

I'm greatly enjoying free speech being equated to nazis

I think someone did something or maybe said something and then again I'm not sure.

What company and what websites?

>I might as well had say

That's what makes no sense!

>2017
>not living in OP's little bubble

From my understanding it's a company called Project Fenix run by an Alt Lite guy. He was saying something about a patreon clone and Jewtube replacement once he gets the funds.

We really should doxx Jack (or did I already?) and spam him horse cocks, Hitler pics and gore

>Are they owned by the same people or something?

Yes. The tech industry is owned by the iww union.

>Twitter banned the ad campaign for hate speech for the tweet saying "We are making pro free speech replacements for reddit, Facebook, and patreon".
Is any media on this?
This is insane.

kek

hmm, mabe twitter is biased?

>Is any media on this?
You kidding?

The media will never talk about this. Not even the skeptic cuntmunity will talk about it. They all hate the owner cuz he shit on them and candid.

Do it faggot

I'm guessing OP is talking about this start up
kickstarter.com/projects/1483655713/project-fenix/updates

damn this guy sounds really responsible, i'm sure his platform was going to be top tier