Unthinkable - A movie in which a terrorist plant's nukes all over the US and Samuale Nigger Jackson has to torture the...

Unthinkable - A movie in which a terrorist plant's nukes all over the US and Samuale Nigger Jackson has to torture the locations out of him.

From the moment my friend and I started watching the movie, I told her that all you have to do is torture his kids in front of him to break the cock sucker.

It took until the end to reach that point and in the end, the faggots fold and decide not to torture the kids because of the Constitution and "We're not like them" BS.

I wouldn't have even blinked. A mean come on! You have nukes all over the US and you have an hour to find them. Torturing him doesn't seem to work so why the fuck not just do it to his kids?

Am I just a sick fuck or is it completely rational to sacrifice two shitskin kids for the sake of millions of beautiful white American children?

What would Sup Forums do? Would you be willing to go that far?

I'm curious to know if political beliefs would have something to do with your decisions so please include your political leanings (right / left / Libtrarion). It would be fun to compare.

The following scene is a major spoiler. I recommend you watch the movie but if you don't give a fuck, check it out -youtube.com/watch?v=UGMVFpYveQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YjJs1Ey8s3Q?t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=oU5bN92MvoE
youtube.com/watch?v=FX0XYsEJjsM
youtube.com/watch?v=UkkmtkAO4p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dont torture the kids
>millions of kids die
op is not a faggot

I would hook that machine up to his kids and say "I'll turn it off when you tell me where they are".

90 minutes of a black guy torturing a white guy.

It's a nigger's wet dream. Fuck that shit!

The white guy is Muslim though so it's okay.

>The white guy is Muslim though so it's okay.

That's only shadowplay to make it "acceptable".

I watched that movie. The part with the finger was the worst.

I would have let the nukes go off to push public opinion against muslims.

If that doesn't wake everyone up, nothing will

No, kill one kid to save thousands. It is a fair, if not repellent deal. It was the terrorist that created the situation, he clearly didn't give a damn about what would happen to his family.

>Torture one subhuman child
or
>Save millions of lives
That's not even something to think about in a serious way.

I would have let the nukes go off
OOOOOOOOOHH IM A WANDERER

>completely rational to sacrifice two shitskin kids for the sake of millions of beautiful white American children?

I assume you watched the movie. So I assume you also know how it ended. I don't think torturing his kids would've done any difference. I mean even all the way at the end he still lied and won. You cannot break people so desperate like him with torture.

YouTube is censoring Farage, bad news all round.

That movie sucked. There was no definitive ending and it ruined the whole thing.

Also torturing the kids would have done nothing. The guy was 100% committed. Not everyone has the same limits as far as breaking points.

He revealed all three bombs and would have revealed the 4th bomb if the Nigger was allowed to continue.

Which version did you watch? I heard the digital version on Netflix / Amzone and other streaming sites had a happier ending than the original.

This is the original ending, the one I saw in which there was actually a 4th bomb that goes off - youtu.be/YjJs1Ey8s3Q?t=1m13s

> torturing the kids would have done nothing. The guy was 100% committed.

It doesn't hurt to at least try.

this

Yeah I watched the same ending. I don't think he would've revealed the 4th bomb since that was the one thing he had up his sleeve. Nobody knew about it only the jacksons character had a hunch

That's all bullshit. It's well known that mudshits are r-selected and they can always make more alahurvae.
If I had to interrogate a mudshit I would just tell him that a jew will fuck him in the ass and we will televise it everywhere. Nobody except antifa would make a martyr from a man fucked in the ass. Mudahits are like chimps, they assert dominance through rape. The one who's fucked in the ass is the faggot to them but not the one who's fucking.

The Nigger literally said there was a 4th and was sure of it. They all agreed to keep going (because they couldn't risk a nuke going off) until the bitch stopped them and the Muslim fuck got the gun and killed himself.

He didn't have to reveal the three bombs but did so anyway. He would have revealed the 4th if they went ahead.

The new Death Note movie is sort of like. Bad guy = white, good guy = black, bad guy is suppose to kill the good guy but the good guy survives and gets the chance to kill the bad guy.

This shit could not be any more obvious. They literally re-wrote the plot to shoehorn in a racial agenda.

don't worry, the US secret service would have ass raped the kids in front of him without a second thought.

1. the movie is garbage, went straight to DVD btw.
2. you're in a situation where no matter what decision you make, its wrong.
3. i would have thrown those children in boiling oil, if i knew the bombs actually existed

>Hollywood leftists actually compromising
Well, color me surprised.

>Am I just a sick fuck or is it completely rational to sacrifice two shitskin kids for the sake of millions of beautiful white American children?
You are perfectly sane. yes.

I thought they shot the dude's wife to get the location of the nukes, but there were still more nukes that went off anyway.

>299.999.999 lives vs 3 kids lives
It's sad.

>Am I just a sick fuck or is it completely rational to sacrifice two shitskin kids for the sake of millions of beautiful white American children?
How is that even a dilemma? I would sacrifice millions of shitskins for the sake of 2 white kids.

>beautiful
>White
>American
Lmao good one

only real answer, anyone else can leave my country.

>I wouldn't have even blinked

Neither would DHS.

If that scenario actually happened, then all bets are off.

Some very shady characters would do some very shady things with a bit of DHS oversight to coax the nuke locations out of Achmed and Co.

People like to say that America has lost its nerve, but just look at Guantanamo.

That was what made the ending great you uncultured faggot.

You'd think the guy would hide his family if he was going to go through with something like this. Particularly if he's intelligent enough to pull something like this off.

Also, the fact that he's white and being tortured by a nigger is... well...

hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahah
it wouldn't change a thing

And then he showed this nigger of will what will really was. How many kids could he have? Less than 72 and his aren't virgins anymore. Trading up.

So what if you torture or kill the kids?
They become martyrs and go to paradise with Allah.
Westerner atheists think that because they are weak and touchy-feely, everyone else is weak and touchy-feely too.

Err why is the terrorist a white christian when most terrorists that do shit like this are mudslimes?

Slit her throat. It only took bringing in the kids for the Muslim fuck to reveal the three bombs. The Nigger assumed there was a 4th but the others wouldn't let him torture the kids.

He assumed his family moved to Saudi Arabia.

This is routinely done in CIA blacksites, somewhere in the middle-of-fuckistan. Also rape. Lots and lots of rape.

the constitution (or the degeneration of your constitution) will mean the end of your nation, americans

you care way too much for it, cases like these are an example

Why are you a National Bolshevik

what does it have to do with it, leaf? If you are a capitalist or support capitalism, you support pic related and the (((people))) behind it. There's no other way

Torture is unreliable at best and creates enemies at worst. The only people who support it are chickenhawks and edgy retards who think that real life works like a fucking movie.

Weren't the Bolsheviks Jewish. Also Capitalism has nothing to do with leftist social stuff.
Your position is just weird

I just skimmed the Wikipedia article and it says the guy's name is Yusuf. So he's supposed to be muslim? Yet he's played by a Welsh actor?

Yeah cause playing fucking patty cake with a global terrorist gets answers no problem. You mock applications used by films, with substitutes made by lower grade films. Amazing.

Can't go to heaven if you cut them into pieces bury them inside a pigs corpse.

lrn2theology

>2. you're in a situation where no matter what decision you make, its wrong.
>torturing a terrorist and his terrorist offspring/childbride is wrong
get a load'a this guy

On the movie peacemaker there was a slavshit walking the streets with a nuke warhead in a bag and the commander specifically ordered a sniper to shoot down the target even if a child was on the line of fire. The sniper shited himself ofc.

In real life the government would just slaughter the terrorist's entire family in order to have the information. Even the neighborhood if its that what it takes. Those are numbers for the military.

If you were an enlightened liberal, you would see why having millions of white kids get their skin half melted off hanging from them while they die an hour long agonizing death is moral.

>leftist social stuff
>capitalism and the people behind it pushing shit like pic related
>n-n-othing to do with it

capitalism is destroying our nations and our earth, if you don't see global capital pushing globalization and idpol shit like that pic related, you need to open your eyes

How is Torture is unreliable?

Stab a guy in the eye and he'll tell you anything. If he lies, Stab him in the knee and keep going until he tells the truth.

He's an American bomb expert who converted to Islam when he was raised and stationed in Afghanistan.

He was an ex-Delta Force operative who specialized in WMDs, then converted to Islam.

>I told her that all you have to do is torture his kids in front of him to break the cock sucker.
>It took until the end to reach that point

They couldn't do that. Even in real life; they couldn't. It would be a war crime.

>millions of beautiful white American children?
lol, do we live in the same country?

The mongols would indiscriminately butcher men women and children in horrifying ways. Modern men freak out about waterboarding torture. YOU ARE GAY

I never understood moral dilemmas like this. I mean, using torture to get information out of criminals or enemy soldiers is certainly a valid moral dilemma, but at one point you cross a line where the consequences of not using torture are so great, that it would be immoral not to.

If there are nukes planted in several cities, then there is nothing immoral about using whatever means necessary to save millions of lives.

Just try to reason with a muslim like john current year cuckholdry oliver told you to when 4 atomic bomb are about to go off.

"muh war crime"

Fuck off. Preventing North America from becoming a real life Fallout is worth more than some fucking Geneva convention which can't be enforced for jack shit.

They had already chopped the guy's fingers off, castrated him (offscreen), drilled holes in his teeth, and a bunch of of other shit by the time they brought in his wife and kids. What did they have to lose if they already did that?

>war crime
define

The whole movies premise is a fantasy because the government would be the ones planting the bombs

Your anger directed towards capital is a bit too broad. Disputing the overall aspect of it is wrong, as your core ideology is flawed beyond comprehension as a replacement. Capital succeeds the most when power is removed from a central grasp, aka our fed-res. Coms can't understand the basic principles of human individuality, so they lump each other as one, yet when you have a dying branch, coms can't prune their weakness, so they all die.

Mexican cartels are the same or worse. So is ISIS to a certain extent. Humans dont change much.

t. Eurocuck

It was a fucking great film desu.

While it is easy to just grab his kids and do it from the offset always best to warm up on him and see if you can break him before needing to crack out the kids.

I would have no problem of torturing the kids to find the bombs and really they should always torture the kids just incase they have an extra bomb up there sleeve.

But what happens, liberals get there way and the bomb goes off and more people die.

Making L a nigger was one of the greatest jokes in movie history. Like that's even remotely believable. They made some concessions tho, no one would buy a calm and unemotional nigger, so they had to have him flip his shit and run through traffic waving around a gun.

>the movie couldn't do what Jack Bauer did in about 15 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=oU5bN92MvoE
youtube.com/watch?v=FX0XYsEJjsM

How fucking strange, I just watched it last night.

Good film. H should have been allowed to torture the kids, we all know he wouldn't have done it anyways, it's why he dimmed the lights. Not to mention we know how much he loves his own kids. He depended on the one cunt to put on the show, but they wouldn't let him play the final act out as he needed.

>How is Torture is unreliable?

They always say people would say anything to make it stop often lie to say what the torturer wants to hear.

Personally I see a problem with that, because when the information turns out to be wrong the torture will continue.
From my pov this point makes the assumption that the person is not guilty and doesn't actually knows anything.

I hope you guys know this movie features a CIA operative disarming a nuke using Microsoft Excel.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkkmtkAO4p0

They did the same shit in The Martian. The genius they went to for a solution was a nigger.

The hilarious think is that the solution he came up with wasn't unique or special at all. It was basically just slingshotting the ship back to Mars using the Earth's gravity, which is something they've been doing since they first started sending out probes to explore the solar system.
I actually came up with the solution before they mentioned it in the show, not because I'm particularly well versed in this shit, but because it's something anyone with a pop science level of knowledge about spaceflight knows.

>implying niggers can do their jobs

>Personally I see a problem with that, because when the information turns out to be wrong the torture will continue.
I always figured that the easiest solution to that problem would be to keep torturing them until they find what they're looking for. That way the person being tortured doesn't get relief by lying, so they either tell the truth or they don't.

>plants nukes all over the US

That's not exactly a hugely dangerous situation. You can't just set off a nuclear bomb using a regular explosion.

fuck cia niggers and their insistence on putting niggers in star roles

I've read the book online and Weir actually calculated himself a much more complex course to get them back to mars, not a simple swing-by maneuver. So a white space enthusiast came up with a more sophisticated solution that a fictional black NASA scientist.

I'm not living in the states and I'm really pissed off how hollywood has to shoehorn niggers into every fucking movie. And women. Who the fuck can identify with a female hero? Not even other women. They want male heroes to look up to and admire.

this hurts to watch

24 did it. Line up the family in front of a camera. Fake the execution of one and say the others are next.

The only thing I took from the movie is that women are spineless and too emotional to do military work of that secrecy.

This ending is best ending! ;)
If you don't want enemies, then do not make them.

>What would Sup Forums do? Would you be willing to go that far?
No need to torture anyone, since we wouldn't allow shitskins in the country in the first place.

Ya, that ending wasn't supposed to be in the final cut. The director wanted it but the cunt studio executives thought it was too dark. The digital versions of the movie ends with Brody (FBI Bitch) walking out with the Jihadi kids but the director's cut has the ending you linked.

Becuase the ending wasn't supposed to be in the film, they just fucked it together.

You just need to speak to a woman to know that.

Why am I not surprised the only example of torture working you can come up with is a complete fabrication?

He was American that converted to Islam.

what im saying is why not just say there is one bomb and let the other 3 go off?

THIS SHIT IS PAID BY THE CIA. ALL HOLLYWOOD MOVIES MUST BE APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT. They offer consultations that often result in propaganda that supports torture programs.

9-11 was an inside job, people will say whatever BS you want them to if you torture them

one better yet, why even say anything at all? just face to bloodshed. they already dehumanized you.

Literally a nigger torturing a White Sharia advocate. This is an outrage.

Only way to win the ideological warfare against establishment is to uncuck potential allies. While you whites lost your shit and larp Nazi all day. They are winning in terms of pure ideological wawrfare. Look where we are now.

To win this, you need to unuck Asian population in America. They make up 15% of population of California. They are bombarded daily by leftists/DNC/MSM double standards and are reverse racism victims just like whites for being successful.

This graph also shows you among Asian Gen Z rebellious minds are growing thanks to asian male shaming in hollywood and MSM and leftists SJW (yes SJWS think its ok to be racist to asians because they are pretty much "white"). Get it? Its about undermining middle class hardworking people.
Angered with losing all asian bitches to cucked white beta males, and seeing leftists disintegrating their masculinity and Asian identity, they are increasingly more becoming "populist"

Do you not see the opportunity?
join the movement, we will convince Asian population and sway them from Dems so we can protect humanity from establishment hiding behind left wing ideologies to continue their many vile agendas which we discuss every day here, wanna save yourselves?

Help uncuck Asians →

If you are reading this, you are the resistance.

I just watched a bit of OP's video and anyone in this thread that wouldn't have wanted the ones in NYC and LA to go off are faggots.
>beautiful white American children
More like urban shitholes full of urban shitskins.

And you give no actual arguments

Is Global Capitalism pushing the destruction of nations and borders, globalization, nature getting fucked, western women not wanting children (and ergo white suicide), lack of values, a degenrate lifestyle... idpol bullshit and in general faggotry?

Y/N

simply answer

We will help you but we need a certain tithe of your Asian women for us White men to enjoy every year. I would say 50% sounds reasonable, and you can keep the other 50% of Asian women.

>the classic "torture is justified" psy op
hook, line and sinker. they got op

Like it or not, good cop fucking works. The terrorist is conditioned for torture, he doesn't give a fuck if you kill or maim him because if he succeeds, he gets eternal salvation. But if his enemies are nothing like his handlers have told him? If they treat him as a lawful combatant and give him respect, talk to him in his language? That's something he's not been prepared for at all, and it's here that the interrogator can exploit this to get information. Don't take my word for it though, as this is straight out of what the US Army and CIA have said on the efficacy of torture. As I said before, you don't have to like it, but it works.

What's the truth? How do you know what the truth is? If he says six of his neighbors are terrorists, do you bring them in too and start torturing them? If they confess because they think it'll make the torture stop but they aren't a terrorist, does that do anything useful? If a terrorist says he knows that a bomb is going off in X location and it's 15 minutes away, how do you verify that? What makes you know he isn't lying and it's at Y, exploding in 5? These are hypothetical scenarios, but you still have to know what the answer should be.

>The terrorist is white

k

Every post against the extraction of information to save lives in this thread is a bait post. Nobody actually thinks that way, it's just bait. Move on.

>People like to say that America has lost its nerve, but just look at Guantanamo.
Guantanamo is pussy shit. Look at what the Japs did in WW2, or the British Empire before that. Pouring water on people isn't fucking torture.

>Would you be willing to go that far?
Yes, but it wouldn't work lol.

>millions of beautiful white American children?
>555-CMON-NOW.jpg