>Be final emperor of China
>Be raised as a western gentleman
>Become homosexual
>Marry a thoty teen
>Be willing Japanese puppet in Manchuko
>Let wife die of starvation in a zoo
>Be willing Communist puppet
>Be streetsweeper

Holy fucking shit, how did he fuck up so bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puyi#Biography
youtube.com/watch?v=49NY-KZBdis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puyi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Become homosexual
>Marry a thoty teen
>Let wife die of starvation in a zoo
sounds hot desu

Thots: not even once

There's always been gays. There's even been based gay people. Id say luckily the younger generation realises that most gay people have been around for hundreds of years, it's only the introduction of trannys and new fetishes that is new.

Also some of the most nicest people i ever met are gay.

Also most gay guys see through womens bullshit and can even help straight me have an easier time picking up women.

Fuck women and fuck Sup Forums who thinks that all gay people wear leather assless chaps and wearing rainbow dildos.

holy fuck ....
its Styx....

the plot thickens by 10.2 inches

One of the most depressing biographies of all time.

>One of the most depressing biographies
Not really, he just didn't want to be an Emperor, he actually enjoyed being simple worker much more. And yes it is true, they are witness statements that he was far more happy living simple life than being center of politics.

Somebody was on reddit today

Also it's pretty comfy that the whole political leadership of China basically let him go as a person, Stalin would never allow such thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puyi

At the age of 56, he married Li Shuxian, a hospital nurse, on 30 April 1962, in a ceremony held at the Banquet Hall of the Consultative Conference. From 1964 until his death he worked as an editor for the literary department of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, where his monthly salary was around 100 yuan. One yuan in the 1960s was equivalent to about 40 cents USD.[306] Li recalled in a 1995 interview that: "I found Pu Yi a honest man, a man who desperately needed my love and was ready to give me as much love as he could. When I was having even a slight case of flu, he was so worried I would die, that he refused to sleep at night and sat by my bedside until dawn so he could attend to my needs".[307] Li also noted like everybody else who knew him that Puyi was an incredibly clumsy man, leading her to say: "Once in a boiling rage at his clumsiness, I threatened to divorce him. On hearing this, he got down on his knees and, with tears in his eyes, he begged me to forgive him. I shall never forget what he said to me: 'I have nothing in this world except you, and you are my life. If you go, I will die'. But apart from him, what did I ever have in the world?".[307]

In the 1960s, with encouragement from Chairman Mao Zedong and Premier Zhou Enlai, and the public endorsement of the Chinese government, Puyi wrote his autobiography Wode Qian Bansheng

Thats Maoist propaganda, you retard.

Don't worry, at least GLORIOUS MAO ZEODONG FIXED IT ALL, ALSO TAIWAN #1

Mao Zedong started the Cultural Revolution in 1966, and the youth militia known as the Red Guards saw Puyi, who symbolised Imperial China, as an easy target of attack. Puyi was placed under protection by the local public security bureau and, although his food rations, salary, and various luxuries, including his sofa and desk, were removed, he was not publicly humiliated as was common at the time. The Red Guards attacked Puyi for his book From Emperor to Citizen because it had been translated into English and French, which displeased the xenophobic Red Guards and led to copies of the book being burned in the streets.[317] Various members of the Qing family, including Pujie, had their homes raided by the Red Guards, but Zhou Enlai used his influence to protect Puyi and the rest of the Qing from the worst abuses inflicted by the Red Guard.[318]

The Last Emperor is a good movie.

communism

Sweet reddit posts my friends

Well he was a puppet don't think he had much control of hes own faith.

Gay people are recruited through abuse. It's a problem easily fixed with a roof top treatment for all involved.

Bulge

Styx was a Chinese Emperor?

It was mostly because Puyi was harmless by that point - how many Chinamen wanted to be ruled by emperors again, let alone a Manchu one?

Conversely, how many Kuomintang warlords or other figures escaped execution shortly after the Maoist occupation of mainland China?