The Bible was meant to be read backwards. Revelations is a book of initiation, not the end...

The Bible was meant to be read backwards. Revelations is a book of initiation, not the end. The Gospels are the story of Jesus as they were supposed to be. The Israelites are not the Jews, they are a people yet to arrive. Genesis is not the beginning of the world, it is the end.

There is still meaning in reading it the traditional way, but the correct reading is backwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence#Protestant_Reformation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>First section of Genesis is the creation of the world
>Second is the creation of man
>Proceeds to discus people living in real places interacting with people from other real places that existed in the past
>This trend continues in the later books of the OT
>The various books of the OT were literally written before the NT
>etc. etc. etc.
Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

>Bible full of parables and hidden meanings
>muh literal interpretation

what the fuck are YOU talking about?

Any sort of substantiation of this theory? Would be interesting if true, but you've provided no actual evidence.

no you must be retarded or arabic to think it was meant to be read backwards

*hits bong*
duuude... what if... the bible was meant to be read backwards..

whoa...
*greens out*

You must be retarded to think a God who speaks in parables and creates a world of relativity and space time would lay out a linear model for you from start to finish.

Don't smoke, nice projection though. I heard Canada is so boring it's all you guys can do.

Any sort of substantiation of this theory? Would be interesting if true, but you've provided no actual evidence.

In what way have you come up with this conclusion? Other than being edgy and different

Fuck off moloch worshiper.

>The Bible
I stopped reading there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry

It's the same story forwards and backwards, but there are differences. In both directions, the world ends. In both directions, the climax is the arrival of the Messiah. In both directions a covenant is formed twice.

It's a book of duality, not a linear story.

I don't worship Moloch. The story of Isaac and Abraham teaches humanity that child sacrifice is a grave insult of God.

You're a funny lad.

Doesn't matter what you think. Lots of physicists believe there is a less than 1% chance we are not living in a simulated universe. In the end, science still comes back to a creator. You're still as mundane and meaningless as an empty page in a book.

The earliest Old Testament books were written 1500 years before Revelation

God is not limited to space time. Your statement is utterly meaningless.

You're a funny lad for believing that an organization that dug up a dead pope and put him on trial, a church that interpreted they could be given money to forgive sins, a church that is now full of pedophiles, has given you the correct interpretation of the word of God.

Literally the most retarded piece of shit I've ever smelled on this site

Have a single shard of proof to back that up,HERETIC?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod

>the name commonly given to the posthumous ecclesiastical trial of Pope Formosus, held in the Basilica of St. John Lateran in Rome during January 897

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence#Protestant_Reformation

The scandalous conduct of the "pardoners" was an immediate occasion of the Protestant Reformation. In 1517, Pope Leo X offered indulgences for those who gave alms to rebuild St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Your church is a 2000 year old monument to decadence and filth.

Your pope wishes children to be pulled from their mother's wombs and thrown into the street like buckets of piss and shit.

Hello fellow white man

This has nothing to do with anything. You're literally retarded.

>my Pope
>my
>pope
Don't confuse me with a twisted Catholic chump pal,the Pope is a heretic and shall be purged along with his kin when the time comes
I take orders from no man,living or dead.
Pic related

>muh earth center of universe

Tip your fedora in hell. The rest of us prefer sanity.

>op proposes ridiculous theory
>anons ask for proof
>op attacks them instead of providing anything to back up his claims
>op spams random wikipedia articles as evidence

it is so obvious you are 15 years old.
you aren't special. you don't know anything.
you cant even formulate an argument
i cannot imagine the shit essays you submit to your english teacher

>is told an interpretation
>disputes it and says Catholic church's is correct
>OP points out the Church is full of decadence and interpreted things to get money
>same church, still raping kids to this day
>still arguing ....

Here you are, still posting though.

I'm not atheist, no thanks.

Destruction comes before creation. Revelation can often times be interpreted as Lucifers rebellion.

When reality boils down to transdimensional deities battling for eternity, time and space are irrelevant. As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

I just blew my own fucking mind.
[Existentially amorphicly concerned]