Is lethal injection humane?

You think it hurts?

No.
It's expensive, can burn if not mixed right, and clogs up the system while people argue over the right drugs.
Bullets are super cheap, and super fast.

Don't really care if it stings, burns, or causes hemorrhoids.

Of course, getting a shot always hurts.

>be American
>get shot
>die

>Bullets are super cheap, and super fast.
Gladiatorial executions are even better: economically profitable and provide good entertainment value for the plebs.

Who cares if it hurts? It is supposed to hurt.

This desu. The lethal injection is part of the "dehumanizing" punishment. It's inhumane.

You think I give a fuck that some murderer feels pain?
Some niggers fee fees might get hurt when they're being executed?
Fuck em

Ofc it fucking hurts, it's going to stop your heart.

Better fucking hope those drugs make you a tiny bit happy before the pain of it inducing irregular heartbeats and heart failure gets to you

It only hurts the taxpayer

Couldn't be more right.

Running Man when?

We should just hang them desu

I heard some people have even died from it

They should use those bolt guns that kill cows at the slaughter house. Seems to work great on them

The death penalty is good and it should be used a lot more. I really think that any convicted of a felony should be put to death.

>It's expensive
If they use helium first and potassium chloride after it would cost the same as a trip to Mcdonalds.

we're running out of helium

kek

You commit a felony at least once a day that you're not even aware of many laws are arbitrary as fuck.

t. Tyrone Williams

They should be stoned to death instead.

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

I know in Italy people are insane drivers and there are no speed limits but in the US if you drive 5mph over the speed limit you are a felon.

We aren't gods. I don't believe in the death penalty.

Except for Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and a few others.

Just curious but are you this samefag (hetero)?

I hope it hurts

I refuse to believe that, even if you post proof of it.

>though shalt not kill!
>Except when bitches make fun of me, fuck them with stones
Christians..

thou*

>you commit a felony a day
Speak for your self tyrone, you have to really fuck up to commit a felony.

ofc, also watch the movie - dead man walking. Thy even paralyze your lungs so you don't show your panic and hysterical breathing and twitching when your body is shutting down and u can't do shit about it./ it makes it look like a calm passing for a viewer.

Why can't they offer guillotine decapitations? I'd pick that if I was on death row. Seems so classy.

>I refuse to believe some thing factual.

OK.

Now it would translate beeter to don't muder

Wanted to say that it doesn't really matter, but then
reminded me bullets exist and should be back in style.

Probably, I don't see why they would do it when an exit bag is much cheaper

Potassium hurts going into the IV. That's about it. They could even solve this by putting in a central line or a picc line, which deliver the drug pretty much directly to the heart. They wouldn't feel pain with the dysthymia

>You think it hurts?
Not enough

I don't get why they don't just an oxygen deprived room. Walk in instantly fall over losing consciousness. The cost is nitrogen to replace the standard mixture of oxygen and nitrogen. Can be vented with a fan in about 10s after leaves no toxic chemical behind.

Most humane would be literal gas chambers, but with pure nitrogren instead of zyklon b.

Committing a felony doesn't equal being convicted of a felony grand heft autismo.

Executions should be on all net all channels

>Is capital punishment humane?

ooooh rahhh

only if it's done to niggers

It's supposed to be pretty unpleasant.

I used to think you went under before anything uncomfortable happened but apparently not so.

Its fucking lame and boring. A Guillotine or Burning alive is the aesthetic patrician execution.

>that pic though

tbqh though if I was on death row I would much rather hang myself in my cell that do that shit

who cares?
the criminal didn't care about the hurt inflicted in others

The end result is still murder anyway you look at it state-sponsored murder.

One thing I don't get though about lethal injections is why they use potassium chorate
Wouldn't something like cyanide be better
Fentanyl would also be a good one

I think that the whole "every human is a unique personality and thats why he deserves to live!!!!!" is retarded and outdated. Seriously, they should advertise suicide and legalize the means of it, in order to make more space and possibilities for the next generations, since modern society is oversaturated with practially literally useless members.

>humane
No
They sould die the same way they killed their victims.

Death row executions should be broadcast live on tv.

too expensive and they should suffer

Post your preferred method of execution;

>Guillotine
>Aesthetic as fuck
>Quick and efficient
>Instant decapitation means a nearly painless death
>Get to satisfy personal curiosity about how long the head lives without the body

name one felony you commit on a weekly, let alone daily basis.

They should use Ricin or maybe half a gram of polonium-210 to make them suffer.

I'd rather take a bullet, honestly bill the families for the ammo and just mag dump on their heads, that's the most economical and humane shit.

Ok pol, what crimes should be mandatorially punisheable by death?

I think murder, pedophilia, kidnapping, and any 4th incarceration.

>Thy even paralyze your lungs so you don't show your panic and hysterical breathing and twitching when your body is shutting down and u can't do shit about it./ it makes it look like a calm passing for a viewer.
This.

It's actually incredibly unpleasant and painful, but it looks humane.

I almost got got because I was accused of felony domestic. It's very easy to catch a felony now days.

>tfw judge was actually good dude who doesn't like clogging the system up with bs felonies and dropped it meanwhile judge on the west side of city I could have gotten is a feminist piece of trash with a heavy bias.

>Ancient firing squad (not the modern kind)
>Face the people that condemned you right in the eye (blindfolds are for faggots)
>Quickly bleed out
>Get killed by the same thing that is used to kill beasts and enemies
That's the most honest way to do it

>no one ever got wrongly convicted ever

It is humane in the sense that it is less violent than being shot, beheaded or hanged. If done properly, all three are equally painless for the executed party.

The ones you listed, plus
Incest, treason and terrorism.

I use insecure wifi access points without expressed permission by the owner. I use fake names for accounts and email addresses and I have quoted information without giving a source today alone. I'm on a crime spree.

No. Rope is best.

I think you should be able to fight for your freedom. Like give them a dagger and put them against a lion or some shit.

Precisely. It is fair to give them a small chance of survival. It might have a great re-educational value too. Even the lowest among lowlifes may find redemption in the glory of the arena.

much cheaper and faster method of lethal injection

If I were to be executed, I would without a doubt choose the gas chamber. that would be bad ass

You would let an unrepentant child rapist/ murderer go back into society if he could kill a lion? Freedom seems a little extreme.

It is. They could be euthanized before getting poisoned.
Apart from it is inhumane if you kill someone, who isn't guilty. And since the judiciary is corrupted, especially in america, wrong death penalties happen.

felony speeding is 15 over retard

So who's exactly pushing this death penalty is good narrative?

Here's your bad asss medal.

Hanging with a short rope for traitors and spies, firing squad for all others

Of course not. I mean, nobody who received it ever complained about it hurting.

There is literally nothing wrong with speeding

False choice. Lethal injection only exists because of dishonest leftists arguing in bad faith to create a bottleneck. Shoot them or hang them. Reject false choices.

>Questioning the righteousness of executions
WEW LAD, you will drop your kippah on that perceived edge.
You stupid Jewish faggot, you know those little faggot prayer boxes you menflaly sick fags put on your heads? Well I'm going to ram yours down your piss whole, strangle you to death with that BDSM leather band y'all freaks wrap round your left arm.

No, for child rapists, they would have to rape the lion, before killing it.

Why not just use synthetic opiates like M18

Who cares?

honestly id prefer to just be shot in the head, by a large caliber bullet

Who cares? Its not like they are going to remember the pain.

I can get behind this

God damn it

More so than killing innocent people

Shut your god dam mouth german, your girls probly getting fucked by a sandnigger as we speak

thank you jesus

But the tax payer wants them dead.

it doesn't matter! I can only imagine what one goes thru when they know they are being walked to the room where they will die in less than an hour. It's kind of poetic that it looks like a cross and person is being put to sleep knowing well in the last moments that you're about to die and not go to sleep. Look of the room alone is freaky with bland green walls and black trims and brick is clearly visible from beneat the paint. All this is designed to ellicit emotions and thoughts, on top of that you have to realize that you'll spend on average 10 years in jail while your appeals are going thru before you're put to death so the feelings and situation that got you in this place to begin with will not be part of your personality anylonger and most likely you'll find God within you having so much free time and nothing to do and when you do find God is when you realize the errors of you ways and that makes being put to death even worse.

HUMANE is when you're waiting in the room like (russian royal family) and then a group of people walk in and open fire.

Once they are fully sedated, any quick method would be humane and uncruel and not unusual.
Blood=/=inhumane