Gender Dysphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best known treatment for it

Gender Dysphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best known treatment for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdRihAJ3H9Q
nypost.com/2015/10/01/i-blinded-myself-on-purpose-and-have-never-been-happier/
youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Gender Dysphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best known treatment for it./
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19105079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't want to /thread on my own post, but what else is there to say?

Yep. 45% success rate.

I should then I pretend to my skizo friend that I also see the ghost people.
Psychology is a judaic tool of subversion.
Freud, his nephew and so many more.

gibs flag back

>this thread again
>faggots are mentally ill
true
>the best cure is encouraging their delusions
wrong
a single bullet to the brain stem is way more effective, on top of being a lot cheaper

>45% success rate
the surgery or the 1st suicide attempt after?

I think the real question is: Who created this concept? Who? Why?

Honestly? I don't know.
Yeah degeneracy and all that shit. Female and male brains are diferent. And if a man can be born with a wrong amount of legs or with multiple dicks or even with both dick and a cunt... Then it might be at least theoretically possible for him to be born with a wrong brain.
Some kind of scan should be able to find that out. But i guess until scientists aren't freed from all this gender spectrum nonsense they aren't even free to just scan shitton of tranny brains and just see if it's right.

the best treatment is my cock in traps ass.
I fucked over 200 trannies since I started 4 years ago and their tight boipussies are simply superior to female flaps and vagina.
And no, I am not lying.
>inb4 HIV
I am totally STD clean, I even fucked some of them bareback.

Maybe if you would've told your friend that you too saw the ghost people, he wouldn't have gone ghost and you'd still be there to enjoy the Randy Stair stare.

FUCKING KEK
+5 INTERNETS FOR YOU GODDAMMIT

Impossible to tell. First recorded instance i can think about would be emperor Elagabalus.

Can you share tips? Where?

This "transblind" woman had perfectly good eyesight but self-identified as blind, and resolved this conflict by pouring drain cleaner in her eyes. She is now thoroughly blind and claims it's a fulfilment of her lifelong dream.
youtube.com/watch?v=WdRihAJ3H9Q
nypost.com/2015/10/01/i-blinded-myself-on-purpose-and-have-never-been-happier/
youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw

Do you think this is okay? Should this be encouraged or condemned by society?

Enjoy hell you evil degenerate person. Repent your sins to Jesus or be forever damned.

Pica is a mental health issue and feeding them rocks, pennies and clumps of hair is the best known treatment for it.

>the best known treatment
>not zyklonB

Kys faggot

That's actualy not that weird if you think about neurobiology. People with damaged link between brain hemispheres can feel that one half of both their bodies and their eyesight is not "real". They will see stuff happening on let's say their right but ignore it as not a real thing. They will have full control over their left limbs but refuse to use them claiming they aren't their own. Brain is a bizzare thing.

>best counterargument
>noone will understand this
>underrated before it was rated.

I don't want to pay for it.

They should be exiled to Germany

Interesting stuff. But do you think her solution was acceptable? If you met someone else who also hated being able to see, would you suggest that they blind themselves too?

>best known treatment

Side-effects: suicide.

No.
Girls (male) must stay pure and natural.

No fucking idea. I guess just wearing a blindfold would be a short term solution. But there are just a lot of weird neurological and mental disorders that we still don't understand. Who knows, maybe there is a cure just behind a corner. Maybe there is no cure. It's just something that medicine needs to decide.
Same with let's say those extremly rare "perfect" hermafrodites. When is one born, what the fuck to do? Which parts cut and which to leave? And what if you cut the dick and balls and it turns out it 15 years that little sarah actualy would prefer to be little jimmy? Who's fault is it then?
Those are real concerns. This is why honestly i don't stright out cross out trannies. It's theoreticaly possible that their illnes is not just mental but an actual phisiological anomaly.
But we won't find out becouse either possibility would upset progresives.

> God damn!
> Thanks Noob-Noob!

>transition
to the coffin

How do we deal with the ugly weeaboo omega males spamming Sup Forums with their faggot crap?

I need that bearded tranny pic that gets posted here a lot. Pls help

have this one instead

It's troll someone on Twitter

Kill yourself sodomite freak

please help me Sup Forums

pic related

Kill yourself mentally ill ugly abomination

Damn, we didn't had a decent "dead x" for ages. Fucking redditfags.

Post legs.

Kill yourself ugly autistic weeaboo sodomite freak

If I'm going to fuck a dude in women's clothes it might as well have a penis

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Gender Dysphoria is a mental health issue, and transition is the best known treatment for it./
New pasta?

>this same thread again

kys

there seems to be a suspicious pushing of multiple tranny slide threads rn.
i wouldn't be suspicious if there were one at a time, but it looks like an effort to flood the board with tranny threads.
protip /leftypol/ and reddit - if you're going to flood the board with slide threads, make them different.

tranny tyranny, brought to you by the gay mafia

you're a fucking retard mate, kill yourself.

I really want to stop but it feels so good

>Dr. Michael (((First)))enburg

the tranny revolution is coming and you can't stop it

We keep having this OP every week. Give it a rest.
Saged and reported your thread.

>feels
Here's the problem!

Kill yourself autistic faggot Sup Forumstard

Get weapons sweep'd

Slugposter is best poster.

The only medicine for gender dysphoria is my dick in slugboi's boipucci.

trannies are so desperate they would be the only people to give a begging indian pix of their feet

Kill yourself deranged sodomite

Kill yourself ugly weeaboo manchild

Not an argument.

>I really want to stop but it feels so good
I know, right ?
The best thing is when you start pushing your cock bareback into boipussy and the trap/tranny arches its back as you bite the neck and you can hear that sigh of pleasure/pain as your cock slides deep inside the moist flesh

Kill yourself mentally ill pathetic sodomite

>transition

You misspelled "bullet"

Welcome one and all to yet another installment of the DAILY TRIGGER BAIT THREAD!!! First a quick word from our sponsors.
Today's post is brought to you by:
>pic related
And welcome back. We're just so glad you could join us. Today, we have for you a frequent and, frankly, rather sad piece of copypasta bait. You should all be familiar with this one by now, the
>Cutting your dick off is not a symptom of mental illness
meme. But, for our newfriends joining us today, let's go ahead and drop some redpills so that attempts by these shilling faggots aren't left unchecked.
Let's go to our first caller, shall we?
That's correct, user! And to clarify for caller , that is indeed the rate of suicide after sex reassignment surgery. Trannys also suffer from significantly increased death rates from cardiovascular disease!
>faggots are mentally ill
Correct, user! Science tells us that the majority of trannys have co-existing disorders that need to be treated. A study done in 2009 by Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio found that
>"90 percent of these diverse patients had at least one other significant form of psychopathology"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19105079
The other 10% were well within the margin of error for such a study.
Next caller:
>theoretically possible for him to be born with a wrong brain
Oh, I'm sorry, user, but that is a patently incorrect, though still popular theory.
>Now in one of the first studies of its kind, Ivanak Savic and Stefan Arver have scanned the brains of 24 heterosexual, pre-operative male-to-female transsexuals and compared their structure to the brains of 24 heterosexual male and 24 heterosexual female controls. Homosexual transsexuals were omitted to help avoid the complicating influence of sexuality on the results. None of the transsexual participants had taken any hormone treatments, which is another factor that could have skewed the findings.

CONT

leave and never return you faggot

>Oh, I'm sorry, user, but that is a patently incorrect, though still popular theory.
Well, that would be just one study. We would need deeper analysis over long periods of time. 24 brains is a little small sample. Good start but not enough.

> (OP)
>please help me Sup Forums
>pic related

Easy to put shit in your cart. Buy it and we'll talk.