>George Washington
>black
L-let me check my history book...

George Washington Carver

>that pic of alexander gram bell.
Blatent revisionism

blackinventionmyths.com/

Das rite!

Notice how the only white man is a thief.
Jewry never ends

Thomas Edison was a black man

WE

WUZ

search US investors or united states inventors, african american inventors is googled many more times than american inventors and therefore the results are clicked more than american inventors, and youa re searching using a partial match so google raises the relevancy of african american inventors, you idiots are victims to your own meme's from saying blacks never invented nuffin and people googling african american inventors to see if you are full of bullshit, jfl @ you being to stupid to know how google algorithms work.

INVENTORZ

well it is a black and white photograph so it could go either way.

They were also at the forefront of European history.

lol @ the tabs

Why is wikipedia so racist?
Why do they allow this racist article to misinform the impressionable youth?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Inventors_Hall_of_Fame_inductees

Yeah, everyone knows that, and the rest was invented by the muslims, das rite.

Yeah you suck! How dare you ruin it for everybody else! Get out! No! No, you go! I'm not going anywhere shithead, get the fuck out of my neighborhood! GET OUT! You're no artist, you suck! You're a mediocre piece of shit! You can't even play. You suck. I've been playing 41 years. You suck. I'm a left handed guitarist. You suck! NO! No! NO! You go! Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! FUCK YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLE. GET OUT. Where are you from? Where are you from? GO TO A STUDIO AND REHEARSE. Maybe someday you'll learn! You SUCK. You're a no talent piece of shit! You impose your lack of talent on the neighborhood. GET OUT. HOW DARE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND DO THIS. I'M HERE FOURTEEN YEARS, I'VE LIVED IN THIS TOWN MY WHOLE LIFE. You're a disgrace! How dare you! I'm, uh, 3 blocks down. Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence. It serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have the respect for yourself or other people or what it is to respect yourself in music or any other form of creativity. And I'm an NYU Film School graduate, SUCKAH. And the School of Visual Arts and the Academy of Art University San Francisco. You SUCK. You're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and then get yourself a gig! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. OKAY? I had 200,000 people with me in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! Who the fuck are you?

Pokémon also show the differences between men and women

I actually clicked on one of those guys and he didnt do shit, he improved the already invented shitter on trains. Kek

I already knew that.

I could see his jewy midget face as I read that

He kinda have a point tought; Bologna is a nigger commie shit-hole