/HTG/: WE'RE GETTING CLOSER

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18134/canadian-father-has-go-court-defend-his-children-hank-berrien
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
archive.fo/15Dum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

Frank was here

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

I Fucked Frank's mom on Frank's bed

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Overview of our dot map of the general LA area.

fuccing kek

BUMP

Let's say we make a major discovery. Do we have any plan in place as to how we can get the information out and not have it get buried by police/ intelligence agencies that are part of trafficking?

FRANK - what should we do WHEN we hit the jackpot?

Frank said that North Korea caused the earthquake in Mexico.

Here is our dot map of the MDC and secondary DC area with roads of interest highlighted.

I think you missed a spot

This is our Google Earth map of the MDC search vector with roads of interest highlighted as well.

>be frank
>realize i can't escape frankhood on Sup Forums and start posting less and less
>go back to plebbit under a new name because i have no other outlets in life
>start playing vidya and posting retarded conspiracies ripped from other sources again
and all was right with the world.

The shills are punctual as usual I see.

Do you look at this yet?
It is still in progress - Https://pastebin.com/LGXy1JK7

Open notepad, paste ALL of the text in and save it as a .kml file and then view it in Google Earth.

It is still in progress user.

You posted this in the thread that got deleted last night correct? I've read it. Would have to test it out myself, I don't understand code and stuff like that all too well myself.

I bottom out Franks mummy while he larps as a predator chaser. I love cumming on her face and spreading it around with my Chad tier magnum. Frank, it's your father. Take your lithium.

Bump

I also came to a breakthrough, the trucks move on weekends, nights, mornings.

The ghost vehicles that A5 is talking about really are all white or black.
And it is done by independent contractors who are rented out by that software and logistics method we looked at the other day.

Get on google maps and go through all the highways looking at all of the semis, match the time with the traffic so you can view the way they move.

It is not just one or two, it is 100 or so.
You will see them on google maps, they are white/black blank with no logo and refrigerated.

JUST like the truck in San Antonio.
The only thing that will show on the truck, (not the trailer), would be the independent LLC name.

If you look at most of these places that are warehouses and Trucking companies, they have their own company trucks.. it is the little known ones that we need to FIND ON THE ROAD that match the description, then follow on google, map their direction based on the traffic patterns over time to the same Trucks at the warehouses.

They have been doing this for a long time so it is all over google maps.

I can point you to the rubmap website, I think you will find everything you need there.

Yeah you don't have to do anything with the code other than.

1. Open Notepad
2. Paste all of the raw text into notepad
3. Save the file as "MapOutput.KML"
Change it to all files so it DOESN't save as a .txt.

If it does, then just rename it and delete the ".txt"

Then open the file in Google Earth.

Also when I posted it last night AFTER the thread died, it immediately obtained 68 views. Immediately... there are shills among us.

Woah, this is big. What time do you estimate the traffickers to be operating during the nights and mornings? Also I can look for these trucks on street view if that would help. Unless their is another way I could try to find them.

Quickrundown on Frank

>Rothschilds bow to Frank
>in contact with Aliens
>rumoured to possess LE tech
>controls planetside2 forums with an iron but fair fist
>own castles and banks around the world
>direct descendant of kabbalist rabbis
>has enlightened anons on the anti-Jew psyops being used to misdirect people from the real perpetrators
>mastered the art of same-fagging at the age of 5
>can play all 3 sides of the hegelian dialectic without confusing himself on taiwanese fishing enthusiast forum
>deliberately continues to reddit space in a quadruple false flag on his frankposting foes who have no idea what's really happening behind the scenes
>has domesticated and tamed over 600 females and 300 spinebeetles
>can crush dissent in an instant but allows frankposters to continue because "they are too stupid to even live" and "it's all very amusing and entertaining"

Hopefully they're not all shills, but that is quite a lot of people. Since we're getting closer I'm not surprised we're getting even more attention then before.

holy fuck im dying
why can't FIDF meme like frankposters?

A location I found this morning was where the 5 & 10 intersect. Near prospect park.

I saw on Waze that it was backed up this morning. Right at 8AM, and it is near industrial and Rail road.

As far as night I see 11:45PM- to -3:00 cleaning up around 3.

Most cops are after drunks around that time, not Company semis.

Also if you look at that KML I made, I mapped out ALL the roads A5 mentioned but I haven't been able to map all the PP, warehouses, etc.

It is a nice map.

[The graphic is from the bellow Snopes article]
Have you thought of looking into the pedophiles infiltrating the public school systems and teaching "gender expression" transgenderism to kids.

I'm not joking, there are documented cases of the people over these programs being pedophiles. They should all be investigated

dailywire.com/news/18134/canadian-father-has-go-court-defend-his-children-hank-berrien

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

This Snopes article denies they are doing it in Washington State, but basically proves they are. I bet you anything the people behind this are pedophiles: archive.fo/15Dum

they tried hijacking our shit last night
wtf bro this is /htg/ start circling dots on google maps or gtfo with this disinfo

Was two nights ago actually and it was hilarious.

Do I have to get rid of/hide my bookmarks in Google Earth while using your .kml file?

Some of them are pedophiles I'm sure.

>tfw thread is already dead 1 hour in
>FIDF energy at an all time low
gonna take a break and return in 4-5 hours when this thread is around 100 replies

The threads aren't for a popularity contest.

Greenwood Ave & Garfield Ave are also used in the Secondary Search Area.

If you notice the 3 main road routes from/to the Secondary Search Area to/from the MDC Search Area are Bandini Blvd, Washington Blvd & Olympic Blvd. Washington Blvd, Olympia Blvd & 7th Street go from/to the MDC Search Area to other parts of LA.

Then you have the Rail-Yards & Highways that are going from/to the MDC Search Area.

Alameda St & Santa Fe Ave are important to the MDC Search Area.

The MDC Search Area has has 2 central "box's". Don't forget to also think outside of the "box's" as you search the MDC Search Area.

Remember that "Ghost Fleets" can drive in/to the MDC from other locations nearby depending on how things are set up for that MDC. Also that buildings/company's that be purchased/infiltrated/corrupted.

is there another main thread today? It is imperative i speak to you.

>Also that buildings/company's that be purchased/infiltrated/corrupted.
>shoobidy doo bop bix nood

120 year ol' nigga who don't care bout no grammar

Hey A5, good to see you again.

1. Are you saying that the ghost fleets could park next to one building that isn't the MDC itself but is in fact connected to the MDC? I could see that happening where you have groups of buildings all attached to one another.

2.One of the anons said that he saw the most traffic starting around 11:45 PM and that it started to clear out around 3:00 AM. Would that be a fairly accurate time frame for traffickers to work in?

3.Do the MDC's and DC's have back up roads/routes in case any of their main ones are too busy or they can't use them for some reason?

4. What would the security that they have stationed or patrolling the MDC area look like? Would they be disguised as normal security guards?

Eastern Ave(Secondary Search Area) & Central Ave(MDC Search Area) are also involved.

Something very important to understand is that Trafficking Networks(no matter what/who they are) have been modernized when it comes to the technology they use.

GPS Routes, Traffic Maps, etc are all important for the operations they run. Think like Traffickers & use the Tech they would/are Use.

No idea.

Also that buildings/company's can be purchased/infiltrated/corrupted*

>Think like Traffickers & use the Tech they would/are Use.
>they would/are Use.
>are Use

Some of the grammar mistakes that he makes are intentional for other people to be able to tell that he's still the same person that's always been posting under that trip code.

>box's
>company's

1) Yep.

2) For some. It all depends on the "product", Traffic Preference, Routes/Locations & Trafficking Network.

3) Yes.

4) Unmarked.

use the tech they would/are use/using*

I know this is off topic and id like to post it in a main Knowledge Bomb but i have no choice if your here now A5 - all im saying is PLEASE HELP

Anonymous5 please respond to all this is the most truthful helpful light, me and millions of innocent people do not wanna die, after reading what your saying about the UK and Austraila I cannot sleep,

Refering to the UK/Austraila populations destroyed, how the fuck does this happen and can anything be done to stop it, can it be survived?

So your saying everyone who is UK / Austrailian will die and everyone theyve ever loved is what your saying!?

Timeframes, lets go, should one be out before sept23? is there anyway to survive it - ie humans saved by good globalists? please.

So a flee to bunkers occurs then use China to take over the Austrialian land and fight the disarmed populace? could Trump say to China "do not move when fleeing occurs or space based weapons (that can kill anybody anywhere) will be used" send support coz we are seriously fucked, perhaps use these weapons to destroy the bases?

why would those who manipulate the globalists allow the most happiest country is the world to be turned into a flamebath, the people have so much potential

If you knew how much effort and discoveries I put into your threads since Janurary you would be astounded A5, now you are just going to let me and everyone else die, is there nothing you can do for us, now me any many other innocent people are going to end up as a statistic of death, seriously fucked.

Is there any hope at all because your seriously it, i feel like 80+ million peoples lives are resting on this letter.

also how come you wouldn't reach out.

Its been a wild ride, goodbye

>muh dyslexic insider is capitalizing random letters as a dog whistle
no

Did I miss something big that happened recently?

Just curious, I have been watching these threads sporadically.

Any leads in the bay area in CA

>dig into my past dyslexic reddit posts

That is...rather dire. I think A5's warning about it implies that he recently found out about that news. It might be part of the next 100 year plan maybe.

I never got a photo of it, but in a parking lot of where a food 4 less and a walmart were shut down in Vallejo, CA I witnessed some interesting.

There were two semis with trailers that had doors on the side were pulled right up against each other in a way where people could move things from one trailer to another without that something not being seen.

What made it interesting was there was an unmarked crown vic and a newer ford patrol car observing nearby.

This occurred in a city where there is an extremely large amount of amp's with pro police stickers in the window, all these establishments are in fact dickrub places.

1) When it comes to the UK & Australia, they are a disarmed population living in a surveillance state. Demographic Replacement & Cultural Conflict is what's going to effect them the most. Social Engineering & Globalist Plans can also be factored in.

2) Dates(such as September 23rd) don't matter to some groups, while others care about them. Always question why some Dates are pushed & when they are being pushed.

3) "Scorched Earth" would realistically only happen in worse case scenario's.

4) Sup Forums is how I've been reaching out for now. (At most I get called a LARP & completely unrelated people who spread my KB Information get attacked).

bump

It would make sense for Ford to be involved, they have been pushing for weakening the southern border for a while now. That testimony you just gave sounds plausible.

>being this stupid and not understanding the make and model of the cars had nothing to do with the story

The brilliant minds of /HTG/, ladies and gents.

You are just laughably stupid. Surely you can figure out that I was picking out details of his story and making my own observations based on such. Also what he just gave was a recollection of events, there was no point or story to be made in the first place. You are the one who ratted out on all of the other shills.

I was just trying to say it was probably a uniformed patrol man and detective observing these two weird trailers in the middle of a parking lot on the outskirts of town

Fag

Ill get and post photos of the fucking Vallejo police activities league sticker in the window of the fucking dick rub places

thank you for addressing this, I wont forget it

can you address china wanting to claim this land, presumably once the globalists hunker down and burn the surface

would that be if scorched earth occurs or would the plan be as your saying with demographic replacement just export their population

Hey Anon5. Are casinos involved in the secondary area?

I know what you were trying to say, just realize the OP is learning disabled and thought you were talking about Ford, the company, being involved in trafficking.

1. Does the MDC work as a place you can rent out for a time or are the arrangements more permanent? Maybe a mixture of both? It seems like multiple trafficking networks with different people behind them all share this common infrastructure between themselves.

Why are you attacking me? I just noticed the car model you mentioned and made a guess of my own.

Aight

I will try to get photos of said establishments.

something to do i guess

bump for justice

you're confused aren't you?

seethat probs confused you even more but you'll get the hang of this website soon buddy

holy fuck disregard that last post /htg/ has lowered my IQ dramatically

You are acting rather strange.

>"I saw one of the drivers of a suspected ghost fleet in my town. He was wearing a black polo shirt and hat and took off when I asked him who he worked for."

>>"Makes sense, Anon5 did say something about Ralph Lauren being involved in human trafficking.

Dont get side tracked on semantics keep rolling.

I took it as perhaps the other vehicles he mentioned were escorts. The ford vehicle he mentioned was what I was saying could have been an escort not a vehicle used to transport things. I should have been more clear in my earlier posts.

I found something.
Live in WA. There are a series of sex shops in the north called "lovers" and they have the pedo symbol in the logo.
This was also across the street from a kids dentist.
I will investage tommrow or soon

Greenwood Avenue could go along the southern area of the secondary DC possibly area now that I look at it. It connects to both Bandini Blvd, the Freeway, and the rail ways.

Thanks for taking a look. Interesting find.

In this thread, we're looking for the networks themselves. Pizzagate focused on just the symbols and unfortunately missed a chance to take down pedos.

1) "Scorched Earth" just means creating a dead zone and/or buffer zone around the Bunkers.

2) China's expansion relates to the Sea.

Yes.

MDC's work well because they simultaneously help different Networks.

Remember: & & &

>
>Yes.

Thanks. Ok, whats the deal with Citadel Outlets? Why do Celebs go there for events? Next to casino and near secondary area we're looking in.

I meant to ask you this in the other thread, but you didn't answer. Oh well, here you are.

1) In /ptg/, you said Pence would have a scandal. What scandal is Pence going to have? Would it be another "Pence had a meeting with Russian banking officials to discuss Hillary"-esque story or a more personal one [cheated on his wife with someone else, multiple children with multiple mothers, etc.]?

2) Trump-Schumer-Pelosi. What really happened? Was it a compromise? Was Trump compromised by the Deep State?

3) Is Donald Trump part of the Truman Show? If so, when did he find out about it?

4) What is the average age of people who go on here? I'm assuming it's somewhere around 15 to 20. Since you have your supercomputer, can you run that down for me?

5) Nestle Waters [a company well known for human-rights violations] is right across from the MDC area [1560 E 20th St]. Should we look into this?

6) Way back in December, you said to expect major MSM channels to shut down. They haven't. Why? Soros-related? Ratings spike?

7) Since Australia is basically a surveilance state, will that mean the Aussieposters on here will get shoah'd by their government?

1. Is the MDC run by a single party or is that a group effort as well?

2. Have any of the trafficking networks threatened to rat out the location of a MDC or tried to do so before?

3. Do places like the FBI and other IC's know about places like the MDC's but can't afford to officially investigate them due to being compromised or having leverage against them?

I could see product being transported to the secondary DC area and out of it to other DC's in the LA area. It's looking like perhaps the bulk of the product gets to the secondary DC by means of the rail ways. Both Greenwood Ave and Garfield Ave have access to the rail ways. Need to check out Eastern Ave next.

If PG did what /HTG/ is doing when it comes to Networks, the DC Pedo/Trafficking Network would have been exposed/busted.

Looking at Symbols & VIP Cases is good, but the really important thing to find is the Networks themselves.

Truman Show related is a possibility.

1) Group

2) A few times. If Networks are in conflict they tend to use there own DC's rather then the MDC.

3) Yep.

TRUMAN SHOW

The southern part of the secondary DC area could be along or nearby S Eastern Ave now that I look at it too, would make more sense for it to be around there probably because it would fit the description of being south of the other two parts of the secondary DC. Garfield Ave and Eastern Ave connect at one point I see. So product could be transported out of and to the Secondary DC through Eastern Ave as well from what I'm seeing so far.

There are two different articles showing the designers of transgender acceptance programs in public schools are pedophiles.

They are teaching this crap starting in kindergarten in Washington State. Are the designers of this program also pedophiles? If someone is interested in tracking down sex traffickers, they might be interested in pedophiles. Specially when these creeps are infiltrating the public school system, just like they with the Catholic church.

What about biotech stuff? Did you/are you going to finish the kb on transhumanism? I feel like the plug got pulled on that thread just after I posted a question.

That relates to social engineering. Their might be a few pedophiles involved perhaps, but it wouldn't be the best way to try to look into the trafficking networks themselves. You also have to remember that human trafficking involves more then just kids.

1) The scandal has nothing to do with "Russia".

2) Trump & the Dems came to an agreement on the Debt Ceiling, while also showing that the GOP needs to be more effective.

3) Trump isn't directly part of it, but he became aware of it when he got involved in Hollywood/TV.

4) It's a wide range of ages when you consider different boards, age of Sup Forums & popularity spikes over the years.

5) If you want.

6) Keep track of who's leaving where, internal conflicts, staff cuts, scandals, etc. MSM outlets(TV & Newspapers) shutting down takes time, but is en motion.

7) That depends on who would be controlling the government.

South Central Ave is kind of interesting too. I could see how product can come to and out of the MDC from here. E Olympic Blvd connects to it, as well as the freeway. Meatco Provisions has fairly decent access to South Central Ave too I noticed.

E Washington Blvd can take you to that Commerce Casino I see. Casinos are used for money laundering from what I am aware of. I don't know if the trafficking networks would be going to and from the casinos themselves though.

Trans-humanism is a topic I plan on doing in a future KB. I have mentioned the topic many of times in different comments.

>someones exposing pedophiles, i better make fun of them,dox them and try to shame and discredit them

for what purpose other than your jewish and or kiddy fucker?

Are there anti-trans-humanists groups as well by chance?

Also if I had to guess I would say that the MDC is in between Alameda St and Santa Fe Ave. Would that be fairly accurate?

Yes.

are you still monitoring Frank through his phone?

A5 uses his AI for stuff like that. The IC user was the one who mentioned that they were doing that in the first place, not A5.