Help pol. I genuinely feel sorry for this guy. His only son. Over dick pics (purportedly)

Help pol. I genuinely feel sorry for this guy. His only son. Over dick pics (purportedly).

Eric seems like a genuinely good guy that mayne fucked up MILDLY.

He was a throwback to old days.

Fuck i dunno why but i really feel for him and wife.

FOX DID THIS. they are destroying lives. Im boycotting.
Gonna miss hannity ans tuck.

The rest is SHIT.

HOW U FEEL?

Damn.

Fucking this, I'm boycotting Hannity and tucker as well.

Since the inauguration The Left has been actively working to remove anybody in the media who supports Trump.

These allegations were likely made up, and the son killed to send a message to everyone else.

what is this about?

This
Bumping for interest

wat

Bolling's most recent tweet says authorities have told them there was no sign of self harm.
Does that just mean he OD'ed instead of blowing his head off or hanging etc., or does it imply natural causes? Possibly even something more sinister than suicide?

fucking bummer. Eric seemed like a nice dude.

No pity for Trump supporters.

I wonder if he killed his son so he could gain sympathy since he's been ousted as a pervert

Typical rightwing hypocrite

If his kid was that emotionally unstable then I dont give a fuck. He must have been a little bitch.

Huge shame. They don't know what happened yet. If it was suicide, that's heartbreaking. As a suicide survivor, I wish I could tell every person thinking about it that there's a way to fight and escape that monster. Even if his dad got in trouble for dick pics, you don't just off yourself so quickly. This was probably some dark thought festering and this looked like a chance at escape.

Imagine what his dad must be feeling. The infidelity to his wife, and now you know he perceives his lewd behavior is the cause of his only son's suicide.

Alternatively, if some bitch did make up the sexual behavior stuff, and lied for news, she must know it is her fault (or his - whatever).

Can't help but feel sorrowful for all of them. My prayers for the Bolling family.

Is his son Hapa?

Somebody killed his son, and made it appear as a suicide.

Oh fuck
He mentioned his son more than a few times on the show and would always say happy birthday to him. Last time I heard about him was when he showed a pic of him and his son fishing or something on the Five.
This is actually lil heart breaking.
No self harm though so maybe it was something a little more sinister seeing as how Bolling got booted over supposed dick pics.

I feel so fucking sad for Eric. He was always so pro-Trump lately, and he seemed so jovial...

We all know Tucker and Hannity is up next...before you know, we'll be reading about how Tucker sent dick pics to Michelle, and he'll be forced off the network.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot, go get fucked by a bbc lmao

Eric bolling's only son died in Colorado.

kill yourself you aids riddled freak

>suicide survivor

Couldn't even manage your own death huh fgt

Yeah but why are people at angry at Fox about it? Isn't the cause of death unknown? How is this over the dick pic scandal like OP said?

A very small percentage of people that attempt suicide actually want to die. They just want the pain to end, or to get help, but have no way of asking for it.

I was ready to die, but deep inside, I did not want to. I stole my roommates syringes and insulin, and delivered 30 units straight to my gut. He found me unresponsive only about 10 minutes later, I'm told. The paramedics saved me somehow. Spent a weekend in the ICU, and longer in a psych ward.

It was there someone turned me on to Ravi Zacharias, a Christian apologist, who had a very similar story, and after some stubbornness and fighting, I gave my life to Christ.

So, no, I couldn't manage my own death, Frenchman, because I couldn't manage my own life. But when I surrendered both life and death to God, I found abundance and joy I would have never known otherwise.

Eric is a good guy, but you should never send dickpics lads.

Women dont want to see your cock, but they do want ammunition. And thats all a dick pic is to them. Ammo.

But I'm not gay, I only support the gay movement

wow congrats on posting the most pathetic bitch comment ever on Sup Forums

Fuck him and I hope his son burns in hell.

It happened one day after Bolling was fired.

Serious question: Does god poop on ur dick?

Lol is his son half Asian? That would explain the suicide

Cool story bro. Why don't you make a shitty video game about it so everyone can experience your pain.

Now the person in question is really going to get sued. What if the dick picture was false? What if it were somebody else's?

5 PM will never be the same.

Jesse waters is still pretty good

Although I wouldn't consider myself 100% straight. I think I'm a little bicurious.

I meant 5 o'clock, but that's true. He hasn't been on Saturdays lately due to the storm.

His sons an elliot rodgers, this is what happens when you race mix with asians.

Cool story faggot, tell it to someone that cares

Is his wife asian? His son looks part mexican or something

>be bob beckel
>return from back surgery and CNN
>make racist remark
>get fired within four months after returning

>be bolling
>be on the air for a decade
>get my own show
>not even half a year old, an old scandal returns
>get suspended
>fired
>son dies

Eric's wife is a Jew. His son was Jewish.

Hard telling what this was. Bolling seemed like an okay guy, stereotypical cultural conservative, but he doesn't deserve this shit. Don't know if the kid offed himself, died of natural causes, or was murdered. Awfully strange timing.

Score one for the good guys

it is unforgivable to send dick pics to female subordinates.

RARE
R
A
R
E

Fuck you

Why do you have to be so disrespectful?

You want to know why that kid's dead?

Yashar Ali. Literally no proof, and like all thirsty left wingers kept smearing him with lies to get him out.

What does sending dick pics have to do with telling the truth?

Divide much, rabbi?

>>Same fagging.

>Since the inauguration The Left has been actively working to remove anybody in the media who supports Trump.
Yes.

>These allegations were likely made up, and the son killed to send a message to everyone else.
Um that doesn't make sense, though.
The "message" would already be "Don't support Trump or else you'll get fired".

It seems pretty likely that the allegations were true anyway. Otherwise Fox wouldn't've let him go. (They brought back Charles Payne, whose ideology is the same as Bolling's, because there was no proof. With Bolling, I mean, if there's dick pics then there's dick pics. Kinda hard to fake.)

Seems a lot more likely that, if this is suicide, than the kid OD'd because his dad's infidelity came out. He was probably bullied at college over his dad anyway, and now this. He was probably a sensitive kid, and now his parents are going through this, shattering his world.

Do you think Eric will kill this sand nigger? You know he made this comment to cover his ass because he's already being sued for millions

kek

if at first you don't succeed, try, try again

no one cares faggot

the 'swamp' killed his son and they're trying to kill Eric

I am glad this faggot will never find a job

I think it was more than 7yo dick pics, user. This frequent guest said he casually told her his favorite place to bang broads was his Fox News office. It was an open secret he had sidepieces. Sounds like the Fox News building was full of fun debauchery

I'm wondering if he banged out any on-air talent?

Hannity is filthy rich "family man". Someone like Hannity probably has grade A 10/10 dime piece side whores set up in Manhattan apartments he pays for. Hannity pulls in like $50+ million a year

i'd love to rape dana perino desu

I'm pretty convinced she's a closet dike