Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Personnel_Management_data_breach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Archuleta
cazena.com/susan-mauldin-transcript
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she really has em singing

>a diversity hire causes the global economic collapse
It's been nice knowing you guys I guess. We should probably have a challenge phrase so we don't shoot each other when the internet goes out

yes

MAGA cum louder

She is a manger, not the actual people who run the security. One of her employees failed, not her.

kek

> That one's politics are more important than credentials?
> That your current social structure has more to do with Nepotism than capitalism?

AI management looks better by the hour with shit like this

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

The world has gone insane and retarded

>Georgia

Rural retard

She probably hired a bunch of h1b visa pooinloos.

Here is someone who knows nothing about IT.
Your the head of them. It is your call how security is managed. The systems and the producors are your responsibility. The buck stops at your desk.

gonna need a quick rundown

>Music Composition

Think of the jobs millennials with useless liberal arts will land in the future. This country is fucked.

She's pretty good at blowing the ole horn.

>Dumb chick with a music degree put in charge of security of one of the largest data aggregators on Earth
>Gets hacked
>Half of all Americans fucked
>Debt-based economy is fucked
>Grrrl power!

Just yesterday a high level H.R. representative told me she would hire a person with a BA in art with no experience over an AS in engineering with 10 years proven field experience.....For an an engineering role. We used to consider AS with tight proven experience. She said she's been tossing those resumes.

Western civilization is fucked if people stop valuing western art music. The reactions in this thread are a sign of the times, I guess.

Why did she say that? What was her justification?

Was it reported that the HR working is insane and incompetent?

what? why?

For an engineering role that might not make sense but for an executive position it makes a lot of sense. Art and entrepreneurship draw from the same skill set.

>Art and entrepreneurship draw from the same skill set.
Creatively making up shit and getting applause for it?

We do value western art and music. Just not western musicians and artists having high level positions in data security. It's a pretty specific job that should value a candidate with a proven track record doing the thing the job requires. Maybe that person has a masters in music? But probably not.

I have yet to meet an art student that isn't an autist or a massive stoner.

Hey look guys! Susan M. from Equifax is posting ITT right now!!!

That's not how the corporate world works.

Shit flows downhill. Any failures of her department are the fault of middle managers, and their failures are the fault of junior associates. A few low level employees will be terminated, they'll make an official apology, make the cheapest upgrade possible to their security, and nothing will really change.

How do you think the hole for companies like Wells Fargo keeps getting deeper the more the authorities look into them? Even after their massive fraud was exposed, they kept covering up MILLIONS MORE phony accounts, kept terminating and suppressing whistleblowers, and then when their new batch of lies are exposed, they blame it on the same handful of low level employees they already terminated to continue deflecting responsibility.

And they'll get away with it. Because companies like their ALWAYS get away with it. Nobody can afford to sue them, and even if there were a class action suit, it would be settled out of court for a pittance, because the employees directly responsible for creating the phony accounts were already terminated. The government won't do anything. No new regulations, no new watchdog groups, no tougher penalties for the practice. They can't attack the banks that are holding all their money. Or who fund the lobbyists that determine their policies.

She is insane and has a masters from one of the famous Ivies. She knows more than you or me. The higher level corporate HR appears slightly more sane, so I'm going to have to level jump her.

Cuz she's better and smarter than me or you.

I can tell you that Bombardier has a senior VP that used to be a secretary

She have a MA?

It doesn't matter, all that matters is that the data got leaked, she wasn't suited for that job.

the last time the government tried to stop this stuff from happening by creating laws the 2008 recession collapsed the planet.

Before that the great depression got even more depressive.

still more qualified, secretaries usually know how the company works better than any of the upper management anyway.

That dumb bitch with her master's degree in music does not know more than me with my master's degree in healthcare administration.

Kill yourself you fucking idiot

She goes from professional to chief security officer.

No IT training whatsoever.

Goes to show, dick sucking gets you far!

Is she older than 40?

Two possibilities:
She's got contacts and knows how to lead from.. whereever..
or "Let's hire a woman for an important position. That will look good!"

Likely both. Despite this being weird, I don't have a problem with this since it's the money of the company, let them do whatever the heck they want to do.

At least she's fat. Makes for a larger target picture in ye olde optics

>what was your last job?
>I have 11 years experience as a professional
>a professional...?
>das rite
>and before that I see you got a degree in writing music?
>I'm afraid I don't think you-
>did I mention that my last name is (((Mauldin))) and I have a vagina?
>say no more famalam, welcome aboard

Stop taking everything at face value.

This dumb cunt studied music composition in college. I guarentee she has absolutely zero skill actually making music. Almost all musicians people listen to worked on their music instead of going to college.

>>Splatter my menstrul blood on a white canvas
>>IT'S LE ART!
>>Same skillet as successful entrepreneurs

Kys

Your autism has given you the inability to detect sarcasm. Though I still love you.

She's not qualified at all for that job. that's what I noticed.

>be me
>be sarcastic
Anons not able to detect
What do?

I wonder how many more failures like this we'll get to experience at the hands of women and minorities in major companies?

The comfy thing about all these morons trying to drive down wages by flooding the market with excess labor, is that they're simultaneously weighing their companies down with incompetents who will ultimately destroy them.

We're already seeing Google starting to shoot themselves in the foot.

We already have such thing, you're just a newfag.

GOD DAMMIT

This is bullshit

This isn't the first time a diversity hire has created a massive data breach.

The Office of Personnel management had the files for every single person works for, or ever has worked for the federal government in the last 75 years. This includes personal and secret information used to grant clearances.

The federal government will ask your friends and neighbors about things that can be used to blackmail you, or other personal secrets. All this is in the hands of Chinese hackers now, and there wasn't so much as a peep from the media lambasting Obama for his appointment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Personnel_Management_data_breach

The bitch in charge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Archuleta

She had previously served as National Political Director for Obama's 2012 reelection campaign. Prior to that, she had been Executive Director of the National Hispanic Cultural Center Foundation in New Mexico,

You leave my autism out of this. I have worked very hard to be autistic and angry. Kill yourself.

So she is basically a real life Jen from the IT Crowd?

I've been seeing it for 25 years. It has accelerated bigly since the recession. I don't understand how companies even make money anymore. You couldn't run s lemonade stand how most things are run. How long before it collapses?

Thing is, if 'stopping banks from massively defrauding the public' is all it takes to cause the economy to collapse, the entire economy is a gigantic soap bubble anyway.

If the our economic growth is entirely reliant on a large scale deception to function, something is wrong on a very fundamental level, and perpetuating it is not doing ourselves any favors. It took less than 10 years from the repeal of the Glass-Steagall act for the banking crisis to grow to cataclysmic proportions. And that crisis was entirely of their own creation.

And they're doing it again. The next crash will probably be even worse, because the taxpayers won't tolerate another bailout of the same banks that ruined them once already.

And this time, it won't be our houses they come for. At least with mortgages, you can declare bankruptcy. You CANNOT declare bankruptcy for student loan debt, which, surprise surprise, is the next big bubble. They will literally garnish your wages before they let that money go. The banks will clean out the middle and lower class entirely this time, create a debtor slave state the likes of which you cannot even imagine, and the worst that happens to them is that a few executives give up a paltry few million dollars when 'The Gubbmint' claws back their wages and bonuses.

No, Jen was more competent than this.

Am I in the clear if I don't have a credit card, or does it not matter?

>the entire economy is a gigantic soap bubble anyway

You didn't already know this?

We will settle this with a battle of autisms. Brother against brother.

You are probably right. Also,
>University of Georgia
Forgive my state, please.

>Forgive my state, please

28-3

The economy has been bullshit for a very long time.

People demand worthless crap. If people only demanded what was functional and cost effective we would develop nothing. If people realized that they could live a good life for dirt cheap by not wasting their money, we wouldn't advance as a civilization.

How in the fuck is a person with no degree in anything cybersecurity related responsible for the security of half of Americans personal data that would be used for identity fraud

What in the everloving fuck is going on

Affirmative action will destroy our country inside out

I am fucking beyond this stupid fucking bullshit

Something has to happen

Your credit gets checked when you rent an apartment. If you haven't moved out of Mom's basement you should be fine.

>Something has to happen

t. increasingly nervous man

Here

>28-3
P-please, I am trying to get over that.

Or at least demonstrated capability. There are some hackers with no degree that would probably do better than her. Peter Tiel probably has a few in his back pocket. She has negative ability.

I paid the first three months of my lease in one lump sum. I wonder if they still did one. I guess I'll never know because the site where you check is just as poorly configured as their main business.

>manage something you don't understand or even comprehend
the state of scientific management...

how the fuck can this stupid fucking woman with her stupid fucking musical education degree get a six-figure job that isn't even related to her fucking field...and meanwhile, veteran unemployment is three times higher than regular unemployment

If you have stock in Apple keep the sell button warm.

Apple is flooded with useless cunts and worthless shitskins ever since King Nigger forced Apple to put his friends on the board of directors and hire ultra niggers into positions of authority.

Apple was working on its own headphones till they were strong-armed into buying that nigger company Beats. So many shady things happened with that sale including an uber inflated price of the company, insider trading (niggers couldn't keep their mouth shut and were telling everyone in violation of the NDA).

This entire thread has really upset me because I see this shit and it depresses me knowing how things used to be and how things should be.

The Chief security Officer for Equifaxs has a BA in Music Composition?

this is the most accurate rundown in history

>hire someone who has never been on a boat to captain your ship
>it's the sailors that do the work
you're embarrassing us non-retarded burgers

>Just yesterday a high level H.R. representative told me she would hire a person with a BA in art with no experience over an AS in engineering with 10 years proven field experience.....For an an engineering role. We used to consider AS with tight proven experience. She said she's been tossing those resumes.

Find a new job. Quickly and preferably prior to leaving your current one.

If you put someone in charge who doesn't know anything about IT, they'll have no way of intelligently managing IT.

Additionally, they make big-picture decisions that can rely on tech knowledge.

Given that everyone else seems fairly complacent about the issue, I've often wondered if I was the only one who DID know. The electronic Jew has us by the balls, and the only law that had protected us from them was repealed by Billy Boy, to appease his Israeli masters.

Thankfully I'm not in student loan debt, but the collapse of the loan system is frankly terrifying. Once the loan bubble bursts, new loans will halt, and most of the community colleges will probably just be closed, rather than lower tuition to a sane amount. Ivy league colleges will become even more exclusive than they already are, floating by on large donations from illustrious graduates. Economic mobility will become even harder than it already is.

And still, no new laws will be passed.

Oh, and spoiler alert- the next bubble is auto loans. Now that oil has peaked and alternative energy is finally having it's muzzle taken off, the auto industry is going to be thrown to the wolves. Public transport works will be a part of a massive new infrastructure package that Trump rolls out in another year or two.

And then they REALLY have you by the balls. Once a lower/middle class family cannot afford a vehicle, or enough vehicles for all the household members, people will travel less, become even more tribalized and insular, more inward looking, and more eager for digital distraction. There's nothing cheaper than digital distribution, and freemium games will be in literally every household, with prices that would make even a Chinese mobage megawhale feel sick.

Yeah, this data hack is a real piece of work

an entire security apparatus doesnt come down because one grunt made a mistake. It was a collaborative effort of fucking up by people who were under her direction.

why are her jobs just listed as 'professional'?

Becoming more tribalized is a good thing. People are remembering that your family should be your first priority. So long as the world isn't blown up that will only result in good things.

Georgia is full of secret societies.

I would love to see what percentage of Equifax's long-term IT and security employees quit fthe first 12 months of her employment.

PC way of saying secretary

Because she was probably a secretary or admin assistant. I've seen dozens of worthless people at my company list themselves as "Professional" or "Administrator" rather than customer service or file clerk.

king nigger? james a. bell from boeing?

Nothing respectable to choose from in the Dropdown that appears for job title on LinkedIn or whatever the website is... So they have some "filler" job titles that folks often pick so that they are not embarrassed. Molly-coddling at its finest.

Susan Mauldin in her own words.
cazena.com/susan-mauldin-transcript
"Prat: Do you think that any other roles are comparable to that of a CISO?

Susan: “I would say the role of a CISO is similar to a military role, in fact, we see in the military and various government agencies that they actually talk about cyber warfare now. We've historically used guns and that kind of thing, but now we have cyber weapons to fight the cyber war. I think that the CISO role is analogous to that at the enterprise level"

on these grounds it's time for a class action lawsuit against equifax.

The problem with tribalism, and people who promote it, is that they don't even understand what tribalism really is or what it means.

Like, you probably think 'All white people are one tribe'. But they aren't. The current concept of the 'white race' is an artificial construct created by corporate America after the second world war.

Certainly, there was a 'white race' before WW2. But were Polish considered 'white'? Were Italians? Russians? Greeks? Germans?

No- they were not. They were considered Poles. Or Dagos. Or Russkis. Or Greeks. Or Krauts. Only Anglos were considered white. The rest of the 'white' races were homogenized by suburban life in the 50s.

Increased tribalism means spreading ourselves even thinner than we already are, as those smaller tribal groups, who were never fully integrated anyway, go back to being insular groups rather than a part of the greater whole.

Quick gestahlt pls

Guess she's qualified to play the worlds smallest violin for 140M suckers.

(((diversity))) is nothing more than a loaded gun rigged to harm its users and everyone else around them.

it's called the pussy pass

STOP SHILLING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is just an eminence grise, overwatching the phoney "managers" on behalf of the real (((beneficiaries))) of the enterprise.

Yeah, then a bunch of kike esquires can make millions of dollars just so little you can get a $3.00 check in the mail...six years from now. The best we can hope for is someone loses everything, snaps, and kills the executive team at equifax.

your retarded stop talking

Diversity hire

Actually he's the only one in this thread, besides myself, who knows what's up.

I'm with you buddy.