End degeneracy

Why does Sup Forums tolerate posters that come from other boards (or even leftypol) and clearly don't belong here?

That includes:
>MGTOW and incels
>gays
>drug users
>gamers
>weaboos, furries, other sexual deviants

The board is slower than a year ago and these faggots stayed I guess thanks to fucking shills who made them feel welcome. It's frustrating to see them without someone putting them back in their place.

And if you're one, don't fucking reply to me. I know you project your flaws on this entire board because you think it's funny or whatever but it's just embarrassing. No one will take us seriously and shills are laughing at us. Gj at being manipulated.

You know whats terrible is if you make a Hiro approved meta thread. They bump lock it......

You mean auto-sage it?
MODS=FAGS
That's why we need to self-moderate

>traps are gay
>furries are gay
>diapers are god tier

yeah auto sage. my b.

Sup Forums is a bastion of free speech, Templarp

Is this free speech to you?

>gamers
Fuck off.
Games and gamers are allies, leave them alone.

sage goes in all fields

>implying all people who like vidya are degenerates
>implying all people who use drugs are degenerates

This is exactly why normies lean towards degeneracy. They think that being a good person is no fun allowed.

Shit like vidya or drugs doesn't make you a degenerate, it's just that there's a lot of degenerates use them.

Why? What's wrong with degeneracy anyways

A good grown up man doesn't need that kind of ''fun''.

>No one will take us seriously

lol

you're on Sup Forums dot org, friendo

do you even KNOW this site's reputation?

Its not obvious whom is incel unless they admit it
>Literally HUH HUH I can detect Niggers and Jews by their voice alone tier

Consider suicide, mention me in your note.
I'm incel because I'm terrified of pussy, I was abused as a kid and I almost lost my virginity two years ago but it was terrible.

>The board is slower than a year ago and these faggots stayed I guess thanks to fucking shills who made them feel welcome.
This is Sup Forums you idiot, these people have always been here.

I'm tired of this excuse. Yes I know about the reputation. Only edgy teens and mentally ill like it this way.

Nice trolling man.

A good grown up man is an individual with his own personal preferences. And while I'm against drugs, I think that videogames are a valid type of entertainment like movies or music.

agree with all points but why than u use the meme flag like kekistani megapede faggot ?

Stop shitting up with your Holocaust denial bullshit and we'll stop flooding your threads with pregnant Anne Frank

>clearly don't belong here?
ok so who does belongs here?

I'm from reddit btw, praise kek!

His preferences can be anything, so nah. You're wrong about games too, because you spend hours in front of a screen by yourself. When you watch movies and listen to music, it's usually with your friends or family.

Happy now?

I don't care about /his/ or the holocaust.
Go back.

Reddit certainly doesn't.

>bawww weeaboos aren't allowed on some Sup Forums boards!
this is an anime website you stupid r*dditor faggot

well I've got news for you

much better

This board is not about anime.
leftypol uses reddit so I'm not surprised.

>This board is not about anime.
anime website mad r*dditor

>Which sites did people visit IMMEDIATELY before this site?
at 7%
I'd bet more than 50% of Sup Forums use reddit so no it's not muh leftypol bogeymen.
And this whole fucking website is about anime.

Anime is always relevant here you colossal faggot

So why do you LARP as conservatives?

spot the difference

Here an actual thread

>Sup Forums is not an exclusively conservative website
>watching anime does not define your political views
>going on reddit does not define your political views
I don't see an argument apart from
>why doesn't everyone else like what I like

tldr

So you're a cuckservative?

explain
you're still not making any arguments

Because there is no real rulebook for what you are allowed to post. I guess that makes the board libertarian or something

this board started to get bad starting with the gamergate thing
you can thank the election for how it is now

That's kinda hot desu

What arguments? I asked you a question. Why do so many of you like to call people subhuman for whatever reason, if you like cartoons for little girls?

There are rules alright.

Elections were fun but then shills appeared.

What does this mean?

>What arguments? I asked you a question. Why do so many of you like to call people subhuman for whatever reason, if you like cartoons for little girls?
Pretty sure cuckservative is a term for mainstream conservative so you're wrong on that one.
it's just ironic shitposting thought

This is why nobody takes you seriously you fucking sperg

K E K E D
E
K
E
D

>Why does Sup Forums tolerate posters that come from other boards (or even leftypol) and clearly don't belong here?

this isn't your fucking private club you faggot. the only thing not allowed is off topic shit like this.