DON'T FALL FOR THE LOW FAT JEW

Low-fat diets could raise the risk of early death by almost one quarter, a major study has found.
The Lancet study of 135,000 adults found those who cut back on fats had far shorter lives than those enjoying plenty of butter, cheese and meats.

European Society of Cardiology Congress, in Barcelona found those with low intake of saturated fat raised chances of early death by 13 per cent compared to those eating plenty.

And consuming high levels of all fats cut mortality by up to 23 per cent.

Researcher Dr Andrew Mente, from McMaster University, said: “Our data suggests that low fat diets put populations at increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/low-fat-diet-linked-higher-death-rates-major-lancet-study-finds/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lBb5TFxj1S0
youtube.com/watch?v=y1RXvBveht0
abc.net.au/lateline/content/2015/s4225649.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yX1vBA9bLNk
nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-3-9
youtube.com/watch?v=da1vvigy5tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WIebxoTx408
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
youtu.be/Y2l61X8ILT0
youtube.com/watch?v=fL5-9ZxamXc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8942407/
caloriesproper.com/low-carbohydrate-diets-favorably-impact-testosterone-levels/
youtube.com/watch?v=ceb-9N7Rkrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would they even need to study that? many vitamins need fat and low fat fucks up your hormon balance.

better stop eating the carbon jew

>oy vey goy don't eat that 400 calorie plate of bacon and eggs
>here, have 1200 calories worth of cereal and toast
>how could this obesity crisis happen :(((((

I was just thinking about this today. Are there fat Jews? When I think of famous Jews, they're all pretty skinny (relative to Burgerland)

Does Sup Forums have an explanation?

This is why I do keto diets.

Ever notice how every time they changed the USDA recommendations, the sicker people got?

Don't fucking listen to them, eat like people did circa 1900, or even fucking earlier to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs&has_verified=1

Does this mean I should go get Popeye's rn?

youtube.com/watch?v=lBb5TFxj1S0

Science for Smart People

youtube.com/watch?v=y1RXvBveht0

Jude Peterson has a twitter post about this, and you know the rules:
>always do the opposite of what jews, and their shabbos say

This shit right here. Also why I don't trust vegans when most of what passes in their diet is full of carbs.

Cardiologist says sugar and carbs are the main cause of rising obesity rates

abc.net.au/lateline/content/2015/s4225649.htm

FUCKING NO FAT NO SUGAR NO CARB BULLSHIT IS AVOIDANCE

WOMEN EAT TOO FUCKING MUCH

AHHHHHHHH THE LOW FAT JEW HAS TO STOP

REEEEEEEEEEE

Cosmopolitan tier thread on Sup Forums. While you are at it, OP, do you also have a list of the 10 hottest actors at the Oscars?

>Cosmopolitan

This has everything to do with low birth rates in the west and men acting like pussies.

lol
the low fat meme's been around since the 80s
you need a high fat, high protein diet
cut out bad carbohydrates and sugars.
fruit is okay though

Almost perfect body here. Except for legs because lmao fucked up legs from staying in bed during all my adolescence because of lmao depression.
Diet should be balanced, but humans need fat. Specially saturated fats. It's literally the #1 fuel for the brain.
Also, if you exercise 1 hour a day, and by exercise I mean heavy lifting with good posture and no excuses, you can have a great body in about 1 year and a half.
What really fucks you up is sugars.
Sugar is addictive, it increases your risk of cancer, it fucks your endocrine system. And the worst of all, it's almost impossible to avoid.
Try to eliminate sacarose (white sugar) entirely from your diet. Take small ammounts of fructose instead. Do not mix your alcohol with soda, it's literally the worst you can do for your diet.
Fat isn't an issue, high ammounts of sugar and salt is the problem. They literally atrofiate your taste buds and make you unable to taste any other flavor at all.
Please guys, avoid the sweet jew.

oh, the quarterly fake "study" by corrupt (((scientists))) has arrived. and the (((media))) hype the bullshit as usual.

How do you help a person who eats a shitload of carbs and sugar on a daily basis?

My flatmate always eats at least 15 tortillas, plenty of white rice (even if the main dish doesn't match / need rice) on a daily basis, and on top of it he eats sugary cereals, marmalade, sugary bread, etc, when he gets hungry (even if he ate a full meal as soon as 2 hours ago)

He even adds sugar to chamomile tea (which supposedly helps you relax) before going to bed, ffs.

He's not extremely fat but he is somewhat fat and it triggers my autisms really hard, I simply can't understand how someone can be this dependent on carbs and sugars, I eat those too but I add moderate portions of those types of food, dude even admits he shouldn't be eating that much carbs but that's how he was raised (basically his parents fed him more carbs than meat and veggies just so he would get a "full" sensation after eating)

Should I just stop caring about how other people trash their body?

Just buy a ton of fat and meat then toss out all the food he eats. Then if he freaks out slap him until he just gives in.

I guess buying those fat filled beef ribs at $2.99 a pound is going to pay off!

carbs aren't bad. processed junk food and animal products are. he should eat whole plant foods, for fullness especially beans, legumes and starchy vegetables.

Utter bullshit

one of the big reasons I like this board is that it pushes you to improve yourself

physical health is directly tied to mental ability

We've already tried buying higher proportions of meats and veggies, even when we cook a big tuna / pork serving, in the end he just adds the same amount of rice, he even eats marinated tuna steak with several tortillas, lmao.

I think it will be healthier in the long run for me to stop caring about how other people eat, though we have some issues because we often cook the same dish for two people and I start sperging out about how it's too many carbs and tortillas, I was just wondering if there was an easier route for me to help someone out in such a situation

I think his body is just accustomed to carbs and sugars due to his bad habits, and he doesn't have the will to endure his carb/sugar cravings for a month before his body gets accustomed

>Does Sup Forums have an explanation?
Yes. You haven't lived around many Jews. They're a bunch of fat fucks.

Trans fats can fuck you up, also processed new oils like canola, cottonseed

Intermittent fasting have him try that

>There people who do low fat.
I thought that meme diet was disproved a while ago.
Its all about low carb diets and keto if you are desperate.

Natural fats. Nuts. Seeds. Meats. Vegetables. Eggs. All these are good for you.

Sugars. Grains. Processed foods. Factory foods. Restaurant meals. All these are poison.

Do the Atkins diet. Do the Paleo diet. You'll feel better.

I bet the cause are the complex carbs.

Eat veggies and meat and live the paleolithic way.

youtube.com/watch?v=yX1vBA9bLNk

For the past 60 years there has been a concerted effort to demonize saturated fats, found in animal products and tropical oils, and cholesterol, in our food and blood. Despite the well-established health benefits of diets rich in cholesterol and saturated fat, flawed, deceptive and biased research has created the myth that a low fat, plant-based diet is ideal for good health. Poorly conducted epidemiological research, U.S. government intervention and misinformation conveyed by contemporary lifestyle researchers have contributed to the current state of confusion on dietary influences on health. The public must educate themselves on how to optimize their diet and cardiovascular health.

no, if you eat fried chicken once or twice a week youre fine but that shit will kill you if you eat it all the time. anything fried, i mean.

Coating foods in carbs is bad. Using industrial seed oils to deep fry is bad. Using animal fat (lard, beef tallow) or good plant oils like coconut oil or macadamia nut oil is good.

The last time my body saw a carb was when I was breast fed. I only need 2 hours of sleep a day, and I'm never tired. I can light my acetone breath on fire. I can fast for 40 days whenever I feel like it without being hungry.

Reminder that your brain is one giant mass of fat

low fat diets literally turn you into a moron

If you want to lose weight, burn more calories than you consume. That's it. Nothing else. No shitty meme diets needed.

You just violated the second law of thermodynamics.

nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-3-9

youtube.com/watch?v=da1vvigy5tQ

Reversing Type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines

lost 10 pounds by eathing only meat and fat.

It's all carbs, but complex carbs are the least to blame.

>hurrrr dem dere SUPER calories

Fuck off and die. The actual effective difference is zero. Total calorie is all that matters.

It's the sugar jew you wanna be careful of, stop eating sugar, fats are good for you in moderation, sugar is bad all around.

Reminder that if you can accept the low fat diet as Jewish shenanigans you can also accept that the "double slit experiment" and "spooky action at a distance" have been entirely debunked and are not scientific ideas.

Low carb diets significantly lower testosterone, dumbass. Stop being such a limp wrist pussy and worrying about your gay little diet and just fucking eat.

That's low fat diets, dumbass.

>Low carb diets significantly lower testosterone, dumbass.
[]

that's a really cute felt cat.

Calories are meaningless. Different macro-nutrients are metabolized differently. Carbs raise insuling, which drives energy into body fat. Dietary fat does not. Learn to science.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIebxoTx408

How Knowledge is Power in Nutrition by Dr. Wendy Pogozelski

You need to enter glycolysis at least sometimes because insulin does a lot more than regulate blood sugar. Avoiding it completely for the rest of your life is deadly.

That's when you get your sugar from fruit rather than processed foods.

Lol, you fucking retards have been cucking yourselves, turning yourselves into low test femboys with your gay low carb diets.

>Testosterone concentrations in seven normal men were consistently higher after ten days on a high carbohydrate diet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976

>Calories are meaningless.

You're stupid as fuck. Just end your life.

>The Chad Nutrition

until about the 70s everyone in the US lived on high fat diets with a sensible amount of carbs
then the food pyramid changes to encourage high carb diets with bread, cereal and rice being main staples of your diet
combined with sedentary living becoming more common, obesity and sickness explodes over the next two generations

high carb diets are poison. meat, dairy, vegetables with the very occasional carbs(mostly from fruit) are the healthy way to live. don't fall for the high carb jew.

>n=7
Woah

>trying to find excuses to stay feminized

LOL.

Piggy backing this thread to remind you fat fucks that diet coke will kill you faster than regular coke.

Your gut cant distinguish between the sugar in coke and the artificial sweeteners in Diet Coke, and both produce a hormone called GLP-1.

GLP-1 causes your body to overproduce insulin, which in turn activates your body's storage mode and stores more calories as fat.

Overproducing insulin also hurts your bodies ability to utilize insulin properly, leading to Type 2 Diabetes.

The whole "just water for me" is a meme that will save your life.

Wrong again, fucknut! Twice!

youtu.be/Y2l61X8ILT0

There's no chemical difference between the sugars in fruits and the isolated forms.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL5-9ZxamXc

Prof. Tim Noakes - 'Medical aspects of the low carbohydrate lifestyle'

>ignore a scientific study
>b-but here is my faggy youtube video though!

Hahahaha, your low test femboy tenancies are showing.

Total testosterone increased significantly in the VLCKD diet (118 ng/dl) as compared to the western (-36 ng/dl) while insulin increased significantly in the western group (3.7 uIu/ml) compared to the VLCKD (.1 uIu/ml). Concluded that a VLCKD is safe and increases testosterone levels while also increasing insulin sensitivity.

Stay cucked and feminized, my friend. The best part is you're doing to yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8942407/

High fat diet was superior to low diet (higher carb) in testosterone production.

>7 men
>10 days
Wow oo so groundbreaking. Now put 100 on a high carb diet for a year and 100 on a low carb diet for a year and get back to me.

>protein/carbohydrate ratio

It does not say fat you fucking retard. High protein diets reduce test. High fat low protein diets raise test.

Listen man, you can cuck yourself all you like. No skin off my nose.

By the way, what's your deadlift? 180lbs? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

>>ignore a scientific study

Read it your imbecile it is not a high fat diet that was tested like keto is.

caloriesproper.com/low-carbohydrate-diets-favorably-impact-testosterone-levels/

Low carbohydrate diets favorably impact testosterone levels.

>vilify fat's for years
>SUGAR IN EVERYTHING
>obesity still going up

greek diet

>High protein
>44% protein 35% carbs

Really made me think

this is not true.
low fat diets are great. I eat a low fat diet, and I feel great.
I get to eat as much as I want.
I don't get fat.
because I strictly refrain from eating fat as much as I can.

>fat, and in particular saturated fat, is associated with increased testosterone levels [in men]
>high fat diet (40% fat

Like I said high fat if you just eat high protein with low fat it lowers testosterone. The fucking study clearly says they studied protein not fat. > during a high protein diet

basically protein shakes are a joke

>smoking is bad
this is not true.
smoking great. I smoke, and I feel great.
I get to smoke as much as I want.
I don't get cancer.
because I strictly refrain from high tar cigarettes as much as I can.

What you reckon about sugars from dairy/ cheese.

Just quaffed some goats milk- cunt had ten grams of carbs, all sugars.

>I get to eat as much as I want

Because you have a small appetite.

>I don't get fat.

Because you don't eat very many calories.

No, that's not what it says. You lose.

You don't actually need very much protein, it's wildly overrated, silly frenchcuck.

160lb man only needs ~90-120g protein a day, less if you don't lift.

Clearly, says high protein diet. You are just pretending to be retarded now.

Depends on your carb tolerance. If you are insulin resistant, it can be a problem.

Hit us up with a link, sempai.

All research I've seen says optimal test requires equal carb grams to fat, and less protein.

The data you're referring to may have been in fat people, who lost more weight in a VLCKD, thus increasing test.

For us non-disgusting people, all data I've seen indicated low carb lowers test, primarily brought loss of insulin spike / igf 1.

>Like I said high fat if you just eat high protein with low fat it lowers testosterone.
>eunuchs live 20 years longer than non eunuchs
>eunuchs have no test.

Eat a low fat diet, lower your test, become a de facto eunuch, live 20 years longer. I'm living the dream right now.

Literally doesn't matter. Unless your entire diet consists of candy, insulin is a meme for retards who want a magic diet.

You're not pretending.

lol

I don't think you understand fat is not protein

Good goy, keep the masses on barely nutritional processed garbage instead of realising that they can grow their own food in their own back yards.

>Low-fat diets could raise the risk of early death
No fucking shit.

I think you clicked on the wrong post you fucking nigger.

>Because you have a small appetite.
>Because you don't eat very many calories.

I eat a lot of food though. I literally eat so much I have no room to eat junk food. My stomach is literally full, like a full tank.

>great game

youtube.com/watch?v=ceb-9N7Rkrw

You are acting like a moody little bitch clearly you have high estrogen levels and must be growing man tits

High carbohydrate diets with fat weight gain because the fat is stored in preference and never has a chance to be fully metabolised so weight just keeps trending up. If you eat primarily fat or carbohydrate, there will be no significant storage because either is being used as an energy source in priority to being stored.

However, carbohyrates have a negative effect on gut flora, and too many will cause an overgrowth of undesirable bacteria and yeast which will eventually indirectly kill you by starving you of nutrients, but not before wreaking havoc on your entire body.

Yes and you have a small appetite so your "full" stomach doesn't actually contain much food. It's a lot, for you, but again you've got a small appetite so "a lot" for you isn't much.

Try actually tracking your calories for a week, you'll realize how little you eat. This delusion is completely normal. Skinny people think they eat a lot, they actually eat little. Fat people think they eat little, they actually eat a lot.

>can't handle being called a nigger
>cries like a woman

Lol. Good projection though, femboy.

At least I know how to read and understand protein is not fat like a dumb nigger

You're literally babbling. Good for you admitting you're a feminized cuckboy, though. It's the first step, maybe you'll uncuck yourself one day. Probably not lmao.