Brazil need immigrants

Please come to Brazil. Our country need 200,000 European immigrants or our economy will collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off we are full

also go to argentina, they would problably accept white europeans

maybe...

No we are not. We need 200,000 immigrants to get our economy back on track.

at least we trapped and milked the nazis that escaped here for our negro gesserit breeding program, unlike you macacos who just ate them

>Please come to Brazil
Are those /comfy/ villages filled with literal nazi descendants a meme? If not I would consider it.

>Are those /comfy/ villages filled with literal nazi descendants a meme?
No, but we actually need immigrants in Northern and Northeastern Brazil. The people there don't know how to do stuff and the whole region might collapse if we don't get our 200,000 European immigrants.

Dude I live in Florianopolis SC and the vast majority of you guys who come here to spend your vacations at our beaches are just a bunch of assholes who probably never ever have been told about WHAT IS A TRASH BIN, and you guys really like to talk loud. But i don't hate "los hermanos" at all, met some of your kind that was chill and just wanted to "jugar cs".

But those are the shit parts

kill all niggers and we will re-design your shithole

But the white man's burden is to bring civilization to the uncivilized. Did I mention those places are about to collapse?

> The people there don't know how to do stuff
> Northern and Northeastern Brazil

gee i wonder why

What on gods earth could ever persuade a right thinking huwyte man to move to a place like Brazil? Just from looking at pictures I can tell it stinks

>have enough people
>they have the wrong skin color
>economy fucked

No, thanks.
I like it here. It's /comfy/.
Brazil is too hot, and has insects and trannies.

I've heard Florinopolis is paradise. Plus Brazilian accents on women = instaboner

But the nature is very beautiful.

Fpbp

>Think it's a matter of skin color

user, listen to me. I don't think you understand. Those are the shit parts. Of Brazil! My God, user. Maybe the whitish parts would be okay, but not the pardo parts.

Alright I'll be there in 5, meu camarada. Save me some of that tasty cheese bread for lunch.

Mate I'm not going to live between niggers in some undeveloped jungle and eat monkey soup.

Germans would gladly ship to Brazil 200 000 tanned Germans

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS

BRAZIL FOR EVERYONE?

PRO-IMMIGRATION IS CODE-WORD FOR ANTI-BRAZILIAN

#STOPBRAZILIANGENOCIDE

That's exactly why we need 200,000 European immigrants. To make the place better and developed.

Science shows that if you associate with niggers, your IQ will get decreased.

Niggers are actually more hazardous to health than alcohol, cigarettes, not working out and bad eating habits altogether.

We are already mixed.

I honestly don't know why you don't just secede.

come to the Northeast! we have comfy desert with people so mixed you can't even define what race they are.

PREPARE A SOPA DE MACACO

UMA DELICIA

Things are about to change in here.
É melhor jair se acostumando

The fuck are you talking about? Your labor is cheap as fuck. What you need is new leadership. Too many fucking thieves.

what is it that makes this image so disgusting? can someone eloquently put it into words?

the cannibalism of course

Thay guy is doing it wrong. Eating monkey brains might give you the prions and fuck you up forever.

Honestly, all the Southern states plus São Paulo could theoretically make it IF we eliminate all commies. This is more feasible than fixing the Nordeste because over there two population cleanses are needed instead of just one. In fact, the majority of the population there is on the pardo scale, a lot of them beyond saving through one or two generations of White blood.

too much criminality in your country man, and i don't speak portugese.

But we need immigrants to hire our workers as well.

You mean nigger women? No thanks mate my wonderful white kids with potential are worth shitty weather and flat arses

>not even denying the horrendous stench

No, they can't. Explain to me where people from the south part will get their food and energy from. The ideal is to reshape the entire country

The only real motivation I think is cuck hues. Our women literally rapes whites foreigners.

There's no difference between Hitler and Stalin

Good point Satan it's not just skin colour it's the rest of the genetic makeup also

Ebin meme aside, this is not a thing because since the 1500's our population was mainly racemixers in an ungodly threeway of Indigenous, White (shitty white at that) and Black. Our history is the one greatest warning against racemixing and I feel frustrated that no-one ever identifies this as the reason for our backwardsness, not ONE intellectual has had this insight.

>not ONE intellectual has had this insight
Euclides da Cunha

Not even if you paid me. I can live in freakish poverty 40 minutes away in the city. My current middle class poverty ain't so bad.

I understand the point you're making, but at least for energy the South is covered (see: Itaipu). Concerning food, what we eat in Brazil today is only partly produced here, as we export most if not all of our good produce in the major categories (soy, beef, sugarcane, oranges, etc.) My point is that, with some work, the agents that make our country tolerable and work for civilization (Whites) could retreat to an enclave and concentrate our forces there, much like the Northwest Front.

>inb4 honeypot

With USD money you can live in a castle in inner Northeastern Brazil.

>upper-teesdale
beavers ate the trees. i can tell

mofucka nobodiz coming to your brausil
relax. niggers don't need economy

you'll be fine. canibalism at worst. eating bananas every day at best.

that's all natural for knicks

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Muslims and potential rapefugees might be reading this, and they might want to invade here if you keep shilling

Honestly, if you buy some land here that's placed in the Goldilocks zone of being far enough from the "inner-city youth" but not too far as to make life difficult, you can have a breddy comfy life. I live about 15 minutes away from the center and have forest surrounding me on all sides, a chicken coop and nice neighbors. Chácara life is pretty sweet, our region has had exactly one robbery in the last three years.

>invade here
invade what?? dumb ass niggers and jungle??

I was talking about 200,000 European immigrants. But Arab Brazilians are bros, nonetheless.

Don't bitches in Brazil fuck horses? I might consider it

I used to think this, but apparently towelheads are starting to recruiy heavily in favelas. The only armed, organized groups aside the police are turning into Jihadis, fuck me sideways

T-that's correct. There are only niggers and jungle here, nothing else. Now just run along and keep on with your lives, nothing to see here, I swear.

>in favelas
oh shit.. in favelas.. that's a real tragedy.

We even had Lithuanians in Brazil, like this famous painter.

>tfw you watched the same degenerate shit as someone across the globe

The fucked up vids from a country shouldn't define it, if they did I would imagine all of America as a TLC episode (hoarders, physically unable to eat veggies, weird addictions, etc.)

>Now just run along
white people don't run mofucka.. we drive.

It's legal in Brazil I just looked it up

Buying my ticket now. I love those filthy whores

Why

I think you're missing the point, potato.

The most cold-blooded, heavily armed, niggest niggers in all of South America are now being ideologically weaponised to fuck us up even more than before and corrode whatever pillars of Christianity we had left.
Thank god we have no riches to be targeted.

Why would anyone leave a nice part of the world for a shit part of the world?

Evangelicals are taking care of that.

>The most cold-blooded, heavily armed, niggest niggers in all of South America
that would be the niggers from san salvador

brazlian niggaz are too gay for that hard shit

Europeans are adventurous, hence all the colonialism until XX century.

Gives me a sense of pride.

Money

We can send you a bunch of Mexicans.
They know how to do stuff.

Looks like shit

man what I really want is this country to be fucking great. all those fucking gringos keep talking about how niggers and muslins are destroying the west but they actually only care about themselves. let them have their wifes raped and work for ourselves

Kek, watching the Igreja Quadrangular and Jihadis duke it out would be epic.

It's modernism you pleb.

>Europeans are adventurous
we'll come if you treat us like gods

Don't forget midgets.

>Our country need 200,000 European immigrants
wouldn't that disrupt your vibrant and rich diversity?

modernism is shit. he's right. and the guy is not lithuanian btw. he's a jew

>spiders the size of small cars.
>savages that will kill you just for making eye contact
>hottest women on earth
I've considered it in the past.

Still looks like shit. It's a painting of some kike with a head shaped like a fucking eggplant.

>if you treat us like gods
Only if you paint great paintings like your ancestors.

>Only if you paint great paintings like your ancestors
we'll make you paint. don't worry about it

> Nigger woman
> Florianopolis

That city is probably whiter than most European capitals, and definitely more than London.

i'm have to say nay na na na my nigga.

come to brazil

Another steaming pile of shit. GG.

Uma Delicia

>Another steaming pile of shit
Why do you think that? It's modernism.

Fucking bootlicker

Someone fund this please

You mad? Get used to him.

We dont have natives. The portuguese took care of that

Modernism is a step backwards for European art. We went from creating the most beautiful pieces the world has ever seen to ... well, modernism.

Look at the self made man statue, and then modernism.

I'll move to one of those places in the south with no non whites

>Be Huegun
>Go off just from shaking
youtube.com/watch?v=C9_YWNo1f-o