IT'S HABBENING

Europe is committing economical suicide?!
*Paranoia Intensifies*
News is ECB is planning to Print ABOUT QUARTER OF A TRILLION EUROS Before End of 2017, so not only immigration is fucking our economy, this WILL KILL US.
>ecb.europa.eu/press/pr/date/2017/html/ecb.mp170907.en.html
Even Jewtubers noticed.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XdPPtLv796E
Some shit articles about it.
>express.co.uk/finance/city/816179/ECB-bond-buying-money-printing-programme-forecast-prediction-inflation-2019-SocGen
>nytimes.com/2017/09/07/business/european-central-bank-draghi-dollar.html
Other Sources
>economist.com/topics/european-central-bank
European Anons, what to do? Sell shares, not sell shares, kill ourselves.... is anything worth living for after this, are (((they))) behind this, or is this the opposite and it is good for economy? I need answers.

How does it feel? How does it feel to know everything the white race has ever accomplished will soon be lost to history? The Forging of civilization, the taming of the natural world, even unlocking the secrets of the heavens themselves will all be lost in favor of a fake history. Your woman are losing interest and your bloodline becomes murkier by the second, Europe will soon be bowing on matts five times a day forever, and the Jews rule over the world's free market pulling everyone's strings from the shadows. Were we blacks actually "KANGZ"? Of course not, but history is indeed written by the victor my friends.

You see, hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great kings of queens of Africa who spread knowledge and wisdom wherever they went, but then came the jealous white devils who tore down our kingdom and threw us into bondage. But through sheer force of will and using our strength and intelligence, we broke free of our chains to rule over those that enslaved us. It's all bullshit of course, but according to history it will be fact and the white race will just be "THE BAD GUYS" just like how the nazis are seen today. I take no pride in telling any of you this, I love history and changing it to suite the needs of one group disgusts me, even if it is my own race, but you have treaded down the path for too long and it is now too late.

So I ask you whites here, how does it feel to be the last generation of your kind? How does it feel to finally lose?

?
Some devaluation and inflation is fine user
EU gdp growth is like 2%

GG

I think you boys are forgetting about my little island, that staunchly uses pound sterling, and were leaving the EU
>Bye bye immigrant rapists
>Bye Bye frogs
>Bye Bye Hans
>Bye Bye everybody

Oh, fuck off semi-evolved attempt of a human. I Forgot to say this is a 100+ IQ thread.

damn, my shitcoins are going to the fucking moon

pay for your mistakes

Because they haven't print the money yet, but your buying power will decrease after 2017, by 2018 we might have the same currency power as the US. (Obvious hyperbole)

it feels great to not be a nigger

At least total collapse will wait for your island, but with all those niggers around and women with voting rights.... I don't think the future looks bright for you either.

Kek. Nice, there will be war sooner than expected. Finally.
>Accept the Euro they said
>It will be great for your economy they said
>It will stabilize your business they said
>It will be fun they said
No, fuck you. I knew the Czech Crown was always better.

yet here you are posting online about it
talk about cutting the nose to spite the face

the best thing about this is the economically hard times means people will be less inclined to support 3rd world shitholes, which will collapse on themselves

Pound master race

Fortunately for your country niggers will be in the front lines paving no man's land.

Our lad Jacob Rees-Mogg will make niggers slaves again and women in the kitchen when he comes into power

Once the gibs are gone they will turn to crime, and the police state wont tolerate it

But soon, as people see democracies fail due to an unstable economy, because of the extreme policies over small businesses. The Fourth Reich will raise, just be ready from what's coming.

Can't wait until all the white "aryans" die out. Europe was never made to last anyway, it is just a dump of a cesspool of inbred gentile shits. I say fuck them all, let them all burn.

kek at least we did something
and we'll keep on doing something, the future is not sealed to your twisted fate

You Germans have been BTFO in every world war you took part in, your "forth reich" will fail because you are all weak fuckers who get raped by immigrants

Sounds like you're jealous because you're not part of it, nor your opinions matter.

>Implying I'm German
Lad I think this is what Americans call "friendly fire."

>Calls Europe dump of a cesspool of inbred gentile shits
Kek I think this hamburger is confused himself with europe

dont like fear mongering but expect something big happening soon or towards the end of the year

It's fucked up. But the voters let jt happen.

TRIPPPPPPPPPPP
KEK confirm this, oh shit oh shit

Sure glad we have our złoty

Why would they intentionally, artificially devalue the Euro on the global market through increased quantitative easing tho? That's China ti-
WAIT
>Massive influx of uneducated, unskilled labor into Europe
>Intentionally devaluing Euro
>Mfw Europistan will become China 2.0 to hamper geo-political influence of the BRICS nations

Oh.. shit.....