THE SUN CREATED RACISM

and I have proof. Hear me out.

Depending on what part of the planet you were born the closer to the equator you get the more exposure to the sun you will get as a human being. Which means you will develop more melanin.

However in the north or south where it is more cloudy and rainy and less sunny during winter or summer if you're living close to Antarctica... your melanin production is so low even your hair turns light aka blonde.

So my conclusion... which shall end all racism once and for all is...

Niggers would be white if they'd live in the north long enough. All that separates us is the production of the chemical called "melanin"... nothing more.

Hence... racism is for low IQ people who don't know that it's only the amount of sun exposure what makes us different... and probably the big cocks.

yeah, let's just destroy the fucking sun, another brilliant american idea
are you a """""dreamer"""""" by any chance?

No I'm a vampire from the "lost generation"

>trump and clinton are a couple
kek

Whites melanin phenotypes actually produce vitamin D faster per unit sunlight, so it's not even a complete lack of pigmentation, it is actually more effective. I don't think your premise is entirely unreasonable, we adapt to environments. Winters required us to have better forsight leading to higher I and better social dynamics for survival as a group would be another example. I personally believe we began in the middle East and niggers just went South, but I suppose had brown proto man went north he'd be white too. But he didn't. So tough luck. Racism is also a tribal grouping dynamic, I don't follow how you associate low IQ to it. Niggers don't play well together, you think they'll play well with me?

>All that separates us is the production of the chemical called "melanin"... nothing more.
how about the maoa gene
how about a good 50 average iq points

Closeness to the sun also has affect on the land that niggers come from and the land that white folk come from. Land close to the equator has untamable animals, and unarable land, so farming is not something that would necessarily happen, so what's the alternative to farming? Hunter-gathering. In places further from the equator, animals were tamable and land was arable, so people farmed, which lead to trade and civilization. So people from close to the equator are evolved to chase their food, which in our modern society, makes them built for crime. People further from the equator, however, are built for trade, commerce, and other civilized things. This is why niggers are animals and whites are civilized people

this I agree on to. Also keep in mind the world map never looked the way it does today 120 million years ago. Europe and the middle east pretty much didn't exist.

Native Americans might have crossed over from Africa directly n shiiiiieeeeet.

My point is. We're from the same fucking planet. Some places we live on right now used to be under water. Some that are under water right now used to be on the surface.

We have only started recording history like weather and tectonic shifting around 120 years ago.

Researching DNA and biology within the last 100 years.

All I'm saying is this is a very very very very very short amount of time compared to the billions of years earth has existed to make any true judgement.

Right now our knowledge is still nothing but a tiny fart compared to what the universe has hidden from us. We're pretty much still in the stone ages of technology. In 2000 years people will laugh at our climate change claims. We will be the primitive Aztec culture of the future someday.

Something to ponder about.

this is true as well but still the sun had a major impact on the creation of our current affairs. Well, of course it did. After all it created everything on this planet. What I'm trying to say is... chances of being born a nigger on planet earth are much higher than let's say Pluto. In our whole solar system if not galaxy... aliens would simply think niggers and crackers are the same species... knowImeeeen???

litterally the most woke post on pol

why thank u kind sir... ma'am... genderfluid... just kidding... thanks dude.

i can't believe the (((sun))) is jewish

Do you actually think this is about skin colour and not that blacks are more aggressive have a lower average IQ and cannot plan for the future?

IQ doesn't actually mean anything beyond measuring your ability to take that specific test.

If you're going to act like you give a shit about science, you should be thorough, you're just perpetuating dogma.

there's a redpill for everything my good man, there's a redpill for everything.

there are thousands of genetic differences between races not just skin colour if you believe our only difference between races is skin colour you are equivocating like a mother fucker

this is a great segway. See in the south fruits and vegetables grow all year round. And there is always animals, berries and other food sources like mushrooms around so there is no need to think. Northern folk on the other hand have very limited sources of food and shelter and needed to be way more creative to sustain their lifestyle. This is basically the short version why white people have a higher IQ and nignogs don't.

Yeah, that's fucking stupid, OP. You probably know it's stupid.

Sun exposure was only one environmental change which would have influenced evolution over the past 200,000 years. (Scientists used to think it was only about 50,000 years but considering we Northerners picked up Neanderthal genes we have an overlap with a longer genetic history.)

It isn't merely about getting more vitamin E. Early humans in the North still did the usual things, like eating, fighting, and fucking.

The environment in the seasonal north would have put much different pressures on the normal evolutionary process. With a change of seasons that allowed for the weather itself to kill you in winter, forward planning for food reserves and more stable protective shelters would be very important. Game would be harder to come by and trickier to kill.

Those who remained in Africa would continue on an evolutionary path of fighting each other year round for the abundant food sources at their doorstep. Those in the North would suffer death by exposure or starvation in winter if they didn't use their brains to accommodate their climate.

So it stands to reason people facing harsh winters would have higher IQs and more forward planning. And so we do.

Melanin is not the only racial distinction.

Sun amount is not the only difference in the regions.

Have a nice day

I think we should take the feminist approach and blow up the sun.

oh gawd I can't believe this scene actually ever happened in this universe.... so disturbing

yeah but first we need to build a huge underground city if not country and live there like cockroaches... while the surface is freezing and the snowpiercer train is the only thing that's left.

>Niggers would be white if they'd live in the north long enough.

Yeah that's what makes this white genocide your grandchildren will be brown so funny.
Maybe the grandchildren but the sooner or later the generation will get bleached over time
as an adaption to living war away from equator

While what you're saying is true, you'll realize there's more to it than that if you spend two seconds thinking about it.
To name a few obvious factors off the top of my head:
>types of threats/predators around
>levels of competitiveness and ingenuity required to survive the environment
>geography
>climate
>types and abundance of available food
And many more, I'm sure.
These are the same factors that cause speciation among all animals across the globe. For some reason, everyone freaks out when you apply this same incredibly obvious line of reasoning to humans, as though we are somehow magically exempt from the same biological functions that every other animal has gone through.
For fuck's sake, there's two separate species of finch on the Galapagos Islands, and the only real difference is there beaks are shaped slightly differently.
Do you really think a group of people who evolved in a desert will be the same as one who evolved in the woods? That's pretty retarded, even for an OP on Sup Forums.

>white people and black people can evolve to have different melanin production
>however white people and black people can't have evolved to have IQ differences due to it being harder to survive in colder climates
Care to explain?