Do you consider the Cornish people as white?

Do you consider the Cornish people as white?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/2629869/The_White_British-Black_Caribbean_achievement_gap_tests_tiers_and_teacher_expectations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_National_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Gof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm glad to see a thread about this, i have been preoccupied about the whiteness of the cornish for several months now
good thread op
my own view is that the cornish may be white, but they also may not be white

yes

whiter than americans and southern europeans for sure

well if Irish aren't, Cornish aren't.

According to Wikipedia at least yes

The Cornish are descendants of the Celts who in turn descended from the Anglo Saxons who were from Germanic tribes and were the inhabitants of Britain from the 5th century.

>Celts who in turn descended from the anglo-saxons
wut

MERNANS DHE TRAYTOURS, RYDHSES DHE KERNOW

If Sup Forums doesn't consider the Irish white why would they consider us white?

Yes, they are. More so than:
Anglos
Swedes
Germans
French

They are similar people to Bretons and the Welsh, both neighboring Celtic cultural populations, but not that similar to the Irish Gaels and Scottish. The people of Cornwall descend from the Dumnonians, who were once led by Ambrosius Aurelianus, and possibly, his son or nephew King Arthur.

Devonfag here, I hate these fuckers.

>Being this retarded

What is wrong with independence and freedom?

Devonfags don't care about that. They're just butthurt because they haven't managed to claim our pasties, the fuckheads.

>If Sup Forums doesn't consider the Irish white

A few butthurt Nigels are not Sup Forums

are they called cornish because they eat corn?

Corn comes from the Roman name for our ancestors - Cornovii.

Wall comes from the Anglo-Saxon word for foreigner. Same place the word Welsh comes from.

The Saxons usually just called us the West Welsh.

> attributing things too wikipedia
> no link to support claim
> MFW the claim is so retarded even wikipedia doesnt say this

1: Celts are NOT descended from the "anglo saxons"
2: the angles and the saxons were two DISTINCT groups who invaded britain, CENTURIES APART!
3: the cornish were never invaded by the angles the saxons, or the danes
4: the cornish people today are the same people they have always been, CELTS, though labouring under the yoke of english imperialism, and the englishman's fetish for the importation of poos, pakis and dust niggers.

>Independence and freedom
>EU flag
Pick one

Pasties are nice, I'll give you that. Doesn't mean I like the Cornish.

>Do you consider the Cornish people as white?

Yes, English people are white

>Irish aren't white

Kek. Based on what? They have the whitest skin, highest IQ (in America, not Europe) and highest income of any European group. If Irish Catholics aren't white, nobody is white.

Good, stay on your side of the Tamar, pasty-thieving cunt.

>mine tin
>eat pasties
>commit piracy
Fuck yeah

Get a load of this grockle.

Potatoniggers are the stupidest people ever

They're on an island for thousands of Fucking years and can't find another food source other than potatoes. Then a famine hits. Instead of finding a new food source they just leave the country. They just fucking leave and let other people take care of their problems for them.

Then of course they all wine about the British controlling northern island although most of them want to stay in the UK and hate southern Irish. They literally want to unify with people why fucking hate them that would be like a Greek whining about not unifying with the Turks.

Then they call themselves tough but always have to remind you about the hardships they faced, real or not. Fuck, there's literally a copypasta about a fake Irish slave trade that never happened. The only source of this "slave trade" is a copypasta coming word-for-word out of a book and it's all based on bullshit you can't find anywhere else in the world. They always whine about that, indentured servitude (which their ancestors volunteered for and wasn't nearly as harsh as they think) and discrimination.they faced some discrimination in the early-mid 1800s like every other immigrant group but for some reason their discrimination is so special. Italians were being discriminated against up until the 1970s (mostly bu the Irish) but you never hear them complain, it's always the Irish who complain about their discrimination in 1850.
>my dad was arrested by an Irish cop for his accent. They thought he was in the mafia. They put him in prison for 2 weeks
>BUT MY GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT- GRANDFATHER WAS DISCRINIMATED AGAINST I THINK UH I DONT KNOW UH WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIET

Irish people almost always complain about discrimination that never happened, or think their ancestors decisions was discrimination.

You guys are the fucking niggers of whole people no wonder nobody likes you

This is a serious matter user. Quit joking around.

yes

I heard that the crust on Cornish pasties was for when the miners ate them, they wouldn't get poisoned by the metals on their hands

Jealousy is a sin user

Yes.
They are white and pasty looking.

>all this salt
The Germanic fears the Irishman

>Irish
>Dumb

Try again faggot. They have the highest income and IQ of any white group in America.

Nice novel though, faggot.

He probably got MICK'd

whiter than Finns so 3/4 nigger

you have that ass backwards.

This is so embarrassing, I don't even know where to start.

Just know you live in a country where Irish Catholics rule over you. That is a fact. You will live and die in this world, and you will know nothing else but this paradigm.

This is your world, faggot. Fuck you.

I think you got bullied, friend.

Jacob O'Moishe

Daily reminder that the Irish ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN EXISTENCE

>only dozens of them raiding every week or so forced the ROME EMPIRE to waste an ENTIRE FLEET to stop the banter at their British colony

>weak Britons cucked in the west by increasingly powerful invaders

>when they discovered Christanity, they went all in, saving Christanity in the Isles from Anglo-Saxon paganism

>also colonize Iceland while they are at it

>Vikangz build cities and try to conquer Ireland but are BTFO; culturally cucked to death in a few hundred years

>normans are even more embarrassing: try to colonize and a cucked to death IN ONLY 200 years

>Brits make an anti-pope because they cannot handle the banter, then alienate their loyal colonialists in Ireland

>The autistic system the holds Ireland is too powerful for the plebian britbongs to understand

>Cromwell is the first Brit to get their shit together and conquer the whole fucking island, but even his legacy doesn't last that long

>Pretenders start using Ireland for more banter

>WASPs finally rule Ireland

>everything is fine

>EXCEPT THEY SAY THEY WUZ IRISH AND THEY REVOLT FOR 1776 TRADE RIGHTS

>direct rule from London ensures

>complete failure, only hold on to 1/8 of the Island

>after 800 years of colonization
>1/8
>of a fucking island

how can they even compete?

If they're so powerful, why were they subservient to the British for hundreds of years and why did they have to compromise by splitting the island.
I lived in Dublin for four years. The Irish are alright by me, but they are not a powerful race. The characteristic that best describes them is cowardly.

They can't.

That's why the Irish Catholics who live in England outperform the English in school, and economically.

See:
academia.edu/2629869/The_White_British-Black_Caribbean_achievement_gap_tests_tiers_and_teacher_expectations

>"2002 with the inclusion of ethnicity in the pupil level data collected in the School Census. A recent topic paper from the DfES has reviewed ethnic attainment gaps using the national test data at age 7, age 11 and age 14 and public examinations at age 16. While the pattern of ethnic gaps differ somewhat across age groups, and some gaps have narrowed over time,broadly speaking the attainment of Black Caribbean, Black African, Black Other, Pakistani and Bangladeshi groups is below that of their White British peers, while Chinese, Indian and Irish pupils score higher than White British (DfES, 2006, p39)

>while Chinese, Indian and IRISH pupils score higher than White British (DfES, 2006, p39)

The Irish outperform the English in THEIR OWN COUNTRY!!

>What is small country vs. large empire?

Also:
>Irish
>Cowardly
That's the exact opposite of what they are, and you know it.

>I've lived in Dublin
Nordic niggers user

Of course

No surprise, the Britons were the weakest Celts, and were ethically cucked to death by the Anglo-Saxons who were refugees after they were already raped by bubonic plague 1.0

Then vikings come in and cuck the Anglo-Saxons, and then French vikings come in and cuck the rape victims

>Ha-ail Brittannia
>N-never invaded

>and now, the Arabic migration is starting up in Britain, I wonder how long this displacement will take

What's a cornish?

Yeah, but none of those things affected Cornwall all that much. The West Saxons were only able to somewhat subdue the Cornish in the mid-9th century, failing to ever properly assimilate them. The vikings were actually allies to the Cornish - no cucking there. The Normans were the real pricks but that was the way they were with everyone in Britain.

As to Arabs, Cornwall remains one of the most ethnically homogeneous counties in the UK. We don't even like Poles here.

Irish - Americans aren't Irish. The American part serves to dilute the cowardly parts of the Irish. Plus, your argument holds no water. British are superior and so they had a large Empire while Ireland did not, because they were inferior.
The only truly brave Irishmen were those responsible for the Confederacy of Kilkenny and Robert Emmet.
If my platoon was pinned down and the man in the foxhole with me was Nigel Farthington I'd feel a hell of a lot better than if it was Séamus Ó Domnhaill

Well that's a fair point, though I was mostly refering to England outside of wales and cornwall with the exception of the Irish raiding part

>British are Superior
>fail to colonize A FUCKING ISLAND after 800 years of rule

Why bother when you can control it with minimal effort and take the only things of value from it? Brits were fully capable of conquering it, conquering Africa, defeating the Spanish Armada and Napoleon were way more difficult.
The fact they didn't 'colonize' Ireland (even though the Anglo-Irish constituted the ruling class of Ireland into the 1900s) is more a testament to how shitty the island is

There are NO cowardly parts to the Irish. And moving across a body of water doesn't change your genetics, or your spirit.

Everyone (including the English) knows that Irishmen can kick the fucking shit out of Anglos with EASE. I've never once heard an Englishman from any nation dispute this.

The truth is Irish Catholics have passed WASPs out in the US, in so many ways. Just look at Wall Street, Sports, the Military, the Media, Hollywood, etc. never some categories it's not even a close competition anymore.

Cornish are hardcore. They hate everyone that isn't Cornish. There is even a low level small scale insurgency in Cornwall thats been on and off for a few decades now.Setting fire to government offices,attacking local officials, Putting glass under sand on the beaches to deter "foreigners"(including other English),setting fire to "Foreign" businesses that move in etc.

Mad lads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_National_Liberation_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Gof

Dat aesthetic flag tho.

Then why didn't the Irish liberate themselves during their 800 years of subjugation? Why did they have to wait until almost the entirety of the Anglos were occupied with WW1 before making a move? Why did they then decide to massacre each other?

Irish Americans genetics have changed. I'm Irish American, but I've also got German and Australian blood.

The Irish migration was also a trans Atlantic retreat.

I almost drowned in Cornwall.