If Chinese ever invade and storm the beaches of the coast.....I will gladly step aside. I might even fight with them...

If Chinese ever invade and storm the beaches of the coast.....I will gladly step aside. I might even fight with them. I will not defend a country that is hostile towards straight white Christian males. I will not defend a country that finances abortion and turned it into an industry. I will not defend a country that has media outlets that spew nothing but anti-white male garbage 24/7. I will not defend a country with affirmative action and EEO laws. I will not defend a country that steals from me via taxation and then gives my hard earned money to marxist whores so they can reproduce out of wedlock. I will not defend a country with no-fault divorce and courts rigged in the favor of females. There is no freedom to fight for here. The Chinese would have an easy win. I would view an invasion by the Russians or even Chinese as liberation.

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW CHINESE (OR RUSSIAN) OVERLORDS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Meme flag
Opinion discarded

Hell yeah. Do you know how many niggers would literally starve if the infrastructure shut down? 90% of niggers get their nutrition entirely from government handouts.

Imagine the EBT cards not working anymore, the food banks shutting down. It will be the Negrolomodor.

Don't you know diversity is strength?
If blacks, muslims, mexicans, LGBTQT and women in america unite, they'll be unstoppable!

Yeah. Cheap Asian hookers for bbc. Racemixing chinks will be extinct or blacked in lickety split.

>never won a UFC belt
>never won a Mr. Olympia title
>got invaded by a tiny island nation
I'm literally shaking over here.

>Never won "the most obese country on earth" title

That's a picture of a Mongolian, idiot.

>If Chinese ever invade and storm the beaches of the coast...

Behind every blade of grass.....

you don't need to worry about that buddy

Is a guy like me shooting white liberals as they try to mass against the chink army

Nothing is more powerful than an empowered single mother.
Deftly balancing her day job as a kindergarten teacher for LGBT and minority children in an urban city and her night job as a trained CIA assassin with a special set of abilities that only she possesses... Chinese don't stand a chance.

fake quotes. Also, she isn't going to be hitting much for very long with the recoil pounding into her collar bone.

Only people dumber than OP are those who take his bait

>"I refuse to die for degenerates and degeneracy"
>"It's becaus your dumb"

>fake quotes. Also, she isn't going to be hitting much for very long with the recoil pounding into her collar bone.

No gunz homosex detected....

>won't defend a nation hostile to Christians
>would allow a nation hostile to Christians to invade with no consequences

2d Civil War when?

>carbine length gas system
Thats worse than not owning guns

This view is popular in Europe as well

Why else do you think western Europeans have one of the lowest replies to polls asking if they'd fight for their country?

Yeah good luck with that.

98% of Sup Forums, the Alt-Right and the Right Wing collectively shit their pants when some guy accidentally ran over some fat, obese, race traitor landwhale because he got spooked by Antifa in Charlottesville, and everyone then instantly disowned the whole growing White Nationalist movement. So do you really think the right wing here in the US has enough mental fortitude to repel a shitskin invasion? Were just as fucking cucked as any SJW Tumblr leftist.

>Never shot an AR-15/AK-47 platform before
You can end your vacation and go back to Europe now.

Agree with the sentiment, but the Chinese are fucking brutal people. Once they conquered the USA they would flood it with their own people and treat all American citizens like shit

>no trigger discipline
wtf is wrong with you

That's a Mongolian

>Liberals fighting for anything
Kek

>WE WUZ CHINKS AND CHANGS
pls kys

Good!

You get two extra rounds!

ROC still claims Mongolia

China doesn't even need to invade us, they pretty much have everything they want already.

It might be a shithole, but its OUR shithole.

Also the rise of an existential threat would quickly change how society behaved and viewed itself. Feminine morality (the left) would be discarded as it always is in a life or death scenario.

The Chinese are fucking terrible. I won't accept living under their rule because i'm upset by a variety of internal social issues I disagree with.

I will fight. NO MATTER WHAT. In the defense of freedom. The Chinese would most certainly NOT be bringing freedom. Fuck them.

I would fight to my dying breath alongside liberals who I despise in the interest of my country, Its constitution, and liberty.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but you can suck a tiny chink cock for all I care faggot.

Nah, I'm good.

China... did you really fucking do this stupid shit.....

Fuck of you yankee lib-shit shill, your ancestors probably bent over and took sherman in the ass willingly. Any true American fights any invader that arrives on his shores. Only cowards and pussies wouldn't accept the challenge of fixing America.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
When are we going to create our right-wing loli death squads?

I'm with you dude. I'm a hispanic christian american male and I wont fight for a country that is hostile towards me.

>I would view an invasion by the Russians or even Chinese as liberation.
there are white cucks who actually believe this so I'm going to respond with a "fuck you" as if you are actually them

you're still the majority in the US but you're all content to roll over and take it up the ass by whoever comes along so long as you don't get called a racist or have to actively do anything to improve the standing of whites in the country and it is absolutely pathetic. you actually deserve to die poor and childless if these are your political beliefs. the surviving whites will better be able to get things done without you

the chinese would also hate/slaughter straight white christians. atleast niggers and spics are stupid enemies if whites would only rise up, youre either a troll or a cuck tho

>she isn't going to be hitting much for very long with the recoil pounding into her collar bone.

You must be a weak manlet...

My only concern is the wildlife. African niggers in particular would wipe out all megafauna on the continent if the aid was cut and the place just abandoned by whites.

She removed half of the gunpowder to reduce the recoil.

Maybe if we just exterminate the highly destructive niggers off the African continent, if not the whole planet...

>implying the chinks wouldn't rape our women and enslave our men

You're worse than the conquerors. I'm not using my last round on me, I'm using it on you. Right in the fucking belly button so your treasonous worthless self dies a slow and painful death. You will not live to be a quisling.

If this is how sensitive whites are; that they will gladly commit treason and bend over for the chink cock because of some tumblr posts, then the day America is minority majority can't come soon enough

>She removed half of the gunpowder to reduce the recoil.

:D

You're a goddamned coward. Toughen the fuck up pussy.

Kek'd thanks user.

>I will not defend a country that is hostile towards straight white Christian males
>but he would fight for the the Chinese
So... this is the power of Southern intellectualism?

Russians can invade and cuck us if they want

Chinese stay out

Let me put this in a way you would understand, you are a cuck virgin faggot.

There are many training films to teach eurocucks, girlyboys, Chinese, etc. how to handle the recoil of a real handgun. Which, of course, none of them are allowed to have....

>china
>doing overseas force projection, ever
Pick one faggot

I am a son of Georgia. I will fight against all that will face her. I will see you in battle, traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

No its not. It is rejects who dont understand while they were born a man, no one will wed them as a fake woman. They just scream really really loud.

> limp wristing, the video

But... All fagots have limpy wrists........

But even fags need to have and know how to use guns in their defense.

You must be using a fucking VPN..or from california.

Have you EVER fired a modern weapon. I think fucking NOT

Get the fuck off the internet before you hurt yourself....

JUNIOR

mexico? because it's not america. and besides, non-white americans are not american.

The Chinese are going to treat whites way worse than white liberals ever would.

Why don't you google how China treats it minority populations? i.e: Anything that is not Han Chinese (about 40% of China that most of the world has no idea even exists - about half of which don't even look Chinese)

Leftypol has never been so BTFO'd.

Nah they'll just put whites in white only reservations like we do with Native Americans. They treat their minorities like shit because they are muslims.

You're arguing with Jackie Chan. He knows how China works.

..and Buddhists, and Animists, and sometimes even Caucasians.

I agree with you 1000%, in fact your statement is exactly how I feel about my country, western has become stale and degenerate to the point of no return. I embrace world war 3 with open arms.