Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women...

Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women. So what are they all doing in christian countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
youtube.com/watch?v=tpOS1Lzdi8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Freemasons destroy society
>250 years later they ruin everything except their families
>They invite muslims to fix the mess
triple win

>Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women
These things are all degenerate. I see nothing wrong here.

Sage stop using this stupid fucking image.

There are 0 muslims in actually christian countries, shitflag

Going to the places made great by pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, and freedom of speech.

>>Muslims hate dogs
>These things are all degenerate. I see nothing wrong here.

Go fuck a goat Mohamed

I'm not sure these are christian countries for a long time...

>muslims dont believe in jesus
>who is issa?

They are trying to conquer it silly.

Because they believe that they can have a First World lifestyle with a Third World worldview

Hide your eu flag, greekposter

These two here.

>>
why are whites obssessed by goats? you guys like it don't you?

Seeking gibsmedat and white pussy.

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

quick hilarious vid about the truth of islam pedophila
youtube.com/watch?v=tpOS1Lzdi8Y

The same can be applied to Jews, except Mudslimes don't hate Christ, but think he wasn't God (pretty much heresy).

Jews and freemasons*

Jews hate
>Pork
Check Kosher is practically the same as halal.
>Beer
Jews own liquor stores and profit off alcoholism.
>dogs
Jews hate animals in general.
>bikinis
Jews have their own burqa sect and have you ever seen an orthodox jew in a bikini?
>Equality for women
They don't believe in that either, though they do make up most of the feminists in Western countries.

Invading

changing it to islam

dumb fuck

it's jihad

kys achmed

lol fuck off Jamal you can't say anything

Nice try faggot. It's not jihad

it's islam

ok sure

What are Jehova's Witnesses doing on my doorstep?

>nice work there with brexit
>german
lol yeah right

Raping white children, killing white people, stealing white people's money, and generally laughing at whites for forgetting they've been at war with us for 1300 years.

getting free shit and raping white women

Alt-Right hate LGBT, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, Women, equality for non whites & women, freedom of religion, sports, Democrats, decency, etc. etc

Pretty hard to be worse than ISIS but they achieved it

eh, some of them I guess. 1/10 maybe

>Sees pale skin.
Oh, yes.

>Sees tattoo.
Nevermind.

Good you sound like a creep anyway tbqh. Best reason to get a tattoo is deterrent of guys I want nothing to do with

Suuure... they aren't invading other countries or doing terrorist attacks.

Please stop posting her. There are many more pictures of attractive girls in diapers.

Taking over

I shit through a straw and allah drinks it all

Indeed.

Go back, Achmed.

Muslims love to slaughter and kill but at least they name the jew for what they are.
>yehudie
>despised one

Conquering

Jihad.

Cute.

Very nice.

w

This.

What is up with these pics of girls in diapers?! It's this another psyop attempt? Absolutely degenerate.

Looks like captcha knows the (((answer)))

Diapers are great. There isn't a better feeling in this world than wearing and using one.

t. resident of Dearborn

If you haven't experienced anything that feels better that wearing diapers, you've missed out on a lot of life experiences brother.

Such as what?

15 minutes outside in the fresh air instead of larping on the interwebs all day, just as one example

Then why are you larping on the internet?

You can do that in diapers mate. You can do everything in diapers and they make everything better.

I'm not pretending to wear diapers. I killing some time till it's time to leave. I've got better things to do than tell strangers defecating on yourself is awesome. And it's creepy all these pics with girls in diapers started showing up. It's clearly mostly shills. But I'm not sure what the motive is. Sexualizing diapers? Demoralizing woman? Destabilizing normal sexual desires with perverse ones? Linking posters with degenerate sexual fetishes?

Whatever it is, it's odd...

Invading.

same people

They don't believe in the true Jesus, just a heretical one

stop shillling this diaper shit