Mormons are the superior people

They have many kids.
Those kids are often white.
They value the traditional family.
They despise degeneracy.
They are the superior ones.

Indeed, they are.

Their faith is bonkers, of course, but they sure value that conservative lifestyle and teach their daughters well.

High birth rates, traditional values, etc. They're everything the alt-right wants.

Truly, a community to be jealous of.

They are non-trinitarian too, which I think is the right way to go if you are going to be a monotheist Christian.

You realize Mormon's are the group most responsible for anchor wives in America right? Their "Values" are so awful at getting them white wives, that they get foreign ones while on their missions and bring them back to America.

they mission and wife down east blocs?

boring virgin values

Heretics.

Mostly third world shitholes, very few go anywhere in eastern europe. Only the rich mormons go to west/north europe.

I'm curious. What's the deal with all the mormon outreach here of all places?

the sealed part of their gold plates still haven't been translated.

One bad ting abut them is the pair of guys come to my door all the time yet a friends GF gets a pair of young chicks in glasses wearing little house on the prairie outfits come to her door. I'd join in 2 hours if the girls would come to my house and commit some sins and cover my floor with torn garmies

I think the problem is the Mormon Church has weakened. They were strong under Joseph Smith and Brigham Young but let themselves become weak when they broke down and allowed blacks into the church and other things. The church is now less concerned about the racial purity of their flock and more about just having their members breed like cattle to maximize tithing. Notice it isn't the leaders up top doing the race mixing.

I prefer the Book of Origin.

Hallowed are the Ori!

Mormonism for a time was basically the American White Nationalist religion. No race mixing, no converting non whites, only whites went to heaven. It hasn't been that kind of church in decades though and the splinters that still practice such a mentality like the FLDS are wackjobs.

Female missionaries aren't allowed to interact with men unless with a male leader. They also don't wear prairie dresses unless you're talking to hardcore polygamist sects and those sects aren't really looking for male converts and in fact kick out many men from their congregation so the leadership doesn't have to share the women.

>Stronger when ran by a man who was legally retarded

with mormonism people can live a degenerate life till the day they die. As long as they accept Christ after death they can go to one of the tiers of heaven. You dont know what you are talking about.

mormons are an anti american death cult founded by a pedo conman

This describes every religion tho

They really are superior. Only fedoras dislike them.

t.non-mormon Utah resident

Smith and Young weren't retarded. If anything it takes a rather clever person to start a religion off a rather ridiculous tale that still lasts to this day in decent numbers. There's a lot of other people who have done that in America and their religions are long dead.

They were so retarded, they got trapped in Salt Lake City and could make it to the coast like they wanted.

tip it baby one last time. you are a dying breed it seems.

They are a cult of cucks now. Their self-destructive beliefs will be their downfall in a few short generations.

This user gets it.
After the Civil War era the Mormons began to allow blacks into their church.
1970~ during the (((civil rights))) movement of the dindus the Mormons allowed blacks to hold their priesthood.
Calling within the next decade they're going to cave in to the (((LGBT))) degeneracy.

The pioneer trek went pretty poorly which is a factor in why they stopped in Salt Lake but it takes a rather intelligent leader and dedicated followers to turn a place like Salt Lake into what it is.

Mormons are literally white Jews

If you want the money and influence of a Jew, but you're stuck being a goy, consider joining the Mormon church

How long before the church gets poz'd and BLACKED like the other flavors of christcuckery in the US? Methodists are consecrating faggots and the Presbys aren't far behind.

That and the fact that the Mormons were families with women and children making a mosyly by foot trek across the unsettled frontier.

It's already happening but only on the lower levels. The apostles and prophets won't dirty their bloodline with mud races. Many of them are too proud of being a descendant of the Smith family to let Tyrone black them.

This is only optimal if you live in an area with Mormon influence.

We had this exact same thread yesterday, at exactly the same fucking time, with the exact same image (same name too) with the same text and title.

Please fuck off with the shilling. Mormons are a cult that love kikes and want nothing more than to serve Jews.

Did Mitt Romney live in an area with Mormon influence?

Romney's from old Mormon stock and his family already had tons of influence even before he came around. Some of that influence due to Mormonism some just due to the Romney empire built before him.

Death to all Jews.