If homogeneous nation is good, why is everything about Japan is negative?(shit culture, outdated tradition...

If homogeneous nation is good, why is everything about Japan is negative?(shit culture, outdated tradition, low GDP growth rate etc)

SOY

They're not white

I really dont know. History was pretty neato now days all you do guys do is jerk off to hentai or visit various sex parlors dont get married and slave your life away with no results for yourselves.
Never nuke a place twice i suppose.

Don't let Sup Forums jew you out of pride, most people on this site practically worship Japan

>TFW Japan needs 100000000000000000000.000 immigrants

Is it true that blowjob bars are a thing down there?

Probably a couple hundred Jews live there

>outdated tradition
???

He's trying to bait people.

sage

What ever you say Davido-kun

look up catholic samurai the only based shit there is

and its not the jews fucking up ur country every country has its own traitors who work against the peoples interests wether be it jews muslims or anyone or them working together

I have 5 friends who went to Japan during last year doing various things ranging from simple tourism to semester at uni to working at a company. They were all thoroughly impressed by the country and would absolutely like to live there.
I don't know if that's worth anything to you, given that our point of comparison is Frankistan, but there it is.

>ITT people not recognizing the OP who's posted this exact thread almost daily for months

Birthrates are a little like economic fluctuations. They go up and down. Currently all birthrates in all countries are going down. It's just the state of the world economy.

People want less kids, and higher life standards, this applies everywhere.

No Christ = degeneracy

>my thread that praised japan archived with 11 posts
>threads like this will hit the fucking post limit
fuck you Sup Forums

The consequence of homogeneity is eventual collapse of society.

No, the utopia experiments proved the problems associated with overpopulation. Social homogeneity is irrelevant in that context.

>same kike every night with this anti Japan thread
>0.5 shekels deposited per night

he means the tradition of low crime rate and not having your daughters raped by 3rd world shitskins. Every kike here thinks such culture is outdated and needs to be replaced

>when you're doomed to respond in same threads over and over

There's only ~3'000'000 Japanese outside of the Japanese islands however, which indicates that even if every single one were to return, it would only constitute ~1% of the total population of the Japanese islands.

So even if a lack of homogeneity doesn't cause these social problems per se, heterogeneity is necessary in order to cause overpopulation within Japan.

Sage, report and hide.