***SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING***

Hurricane Jose could hit NYC or New England in 10 days, after Irma fucks Florida and Harvey drowned Houston. Hey Sup Forums, believe in climate change yet???

Other urls found in this thread:

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/09/09/Live-Cams-Watch-Hurricane-Irma-As-It-Makes-Landfall-In-Florida
youtu.be/t8B-QBU5rSc
youtu.be/4VuTXbBfi74
youtu.be/yC9adMrCeoc
youtu.be/aXDKzccIOa0
youtu.be/5gFntKt8ABI
youtu.be/F4ozIM09eks
youtu.be/Acap3IrCYYk
youtu.be/rNiJCZ2nCvU
youtu.be/QF5HNoMsLlA
youtu.be/JM7U0bgUxbw
youtu.be/85ua_hFYNWk
youtu.be/LrzgAbp50iw
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
time.com/4931586/irma-hurricane-season-climate-change/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Atlantic_hurricane_season
ventusky.com/?p=36.1;-65.9;4&l=wind&t=20170919/06
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no now kys

What projection is showing Jose hitting the US? Every single projection I have seen shows it going to the North Atlantic.

sage

No kys

honestly im kind of exhausted. is this one for real?

The solar flare is the cause of this.

>tfw Sup Forumstards drag you into climate denial but the evidence becomes too big to ignore
What else have they been lying about??!

Im starting to believe that the deep state can control the weather.

USA: back to back to back world hurricane camps

Digits for the death of New York.

What about the ice age that was much more dramatic and that wasn't climate change was it!

lol do you even weather????

There is always climate change but its caused by a giant ball of plasma called the sun.

well that was fast

Do I believe in anthropogenic climate change? No.

LIVE STREAMS:

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/09/09/Live-Cams-Watch-Hurricane-Irma-As-It-Makes-Landfall-In-Florida

youtu.be/t8B-QBU5rSc

youtu.be/4VuTXbBfi74

youtu.be/yC9adMrCeoc

youtu.be/aXDKzccIOa0

youtu.be/5gFntKt8ABI

youtu.be/F4ozIM09eks

youtu.be/Acap3IrCYYk

youtu.be/rNiJCZ2nCvU

youtu.be/QF5HNoMsLlA

youtu.be/JM7U0bgUxbw

youtu.be/85ua_hFYNWk

youtu.be/LrzgAbp50iw

that's not how it works

But climate scientists didn't predict this, there is nothing to deny

Been saying this for 5 plus years.
> HAARP

dear god, let it hit providence head on

These hurricanes are not climate change you retard. The gods are angry.

>climate change™
You fucking Mongoloid, its the end times

It's all man-made, but not in the way you think
youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

Hurricane Season
>must be climate change
t. retarded pablum puking liberal

No, I don't believe in climate change, because I know about HAARP and "violet" skyfold and (((cloudseeding))) and the real purpose of cellphone towers. I also know that HRC and her (((handlers))) are out for blood of the american people who "betrayed" her by wrongthinking. Totally benevolent noncriminal leader though! Women sure aren't bitterly spiteful and vindictive or anything and this exact shit isnt totally why people didn't vote for her.

time.com/4931586/irma-hurricane-season-climate-change/

>Scientists' explanation of how they do that involves a complex discussion of climate models, historical temperature data and probability. But understanding the link really comes down to one figure: the air can hold 7% more water with every degree Celsius that the temperature rises. That figure comes from the Clausius–Clapeyron equation, a widely accepted physical law established centuries ago long before any politicized debate on climate change.

This is what happens when climate changes, tropical storms just become worse.

Define climate change... Do you include ionospheric heaters like HAARP in your theoretical espousement?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Atlantic_hurricane_season

>hurricanes during hurricane season
Really makes me think

Really hope it hits New York City as a cat 5 and kills everyone in Brooklyn.

Yeah I can't handle anymore happening.

We either need to chill or killshot cuz I just want it to be over.

ban all fucking hurricane threads after this nothing burger fiasco please

Except they're not.

No. Because the facts show there hasn't been any fucking difference because of climate change.

It's been years since a real hurricane hit the US, and suddenly everyone is making it out to be as if this is the new norm.

Just forget it there's no way the gods will be so merciful.

Forecasting weather more than six hours in advance.

What could go wrong?

ventusky.com/?p=36.1;-65.9;4&l=wind&t=20170919/06

You could've at least given us the link op

Because liberals are so fucking stupid and ugly.

"wow some bad weather happened!! climat change is real xd"

ok Manhattan,ny fag here i would like this hurrcane to hit this fucking city

Learn the difference between weather and climate, faggot.

Retarded faggot kys

no this is obviously climate change!!! buy an electric car or everybody will die!!!!!!

if it did rhode island would be wiped off the map, the eye of irma is wider than the whole state

>Hey Sup Forums, believe in climate change yet???
Not until Yellowstone goes off, then I will believe.

I was always a skeptic on the weather shit
Its literally starting to look like its real

>Yeah I can't handle anymore happening.
Lurk more. OP is troll. You got baited. I am not saying it won't hit DC directly. I am saying that there is no way to prove or disprove at this juncture. If you get buttflustered this quick, it is because you need to grow thick skin, or perhaps return to rebbit.

>(man made) climate change = bad weather

or maybe the weather is just bad this year?

No. Climate never ever changes. Fucking retard.

I LIVE CLOSE TO NYC

hating jews is antisemitic, jewanon

1 post by this id

Nope. Climate change is believed by atheists. This is the work of theism.

and we are in a magnetic pole reversal

The only climate change I believe in is the changing of seasons. That's it. Also, fuck this planet. We should be colonizing the rest of the goddamn solar system right now!

It's going to hit the Hamptons and Newport, RI.

WASPs BTFO

reminder there is a flood on the back of the 100 bill that portrays the nyc hurricane attack by HAARP

Everyone said Irma was hitting New York. You guys are a bunch of fucking grade a retards. Seriously it's so obvious none of you have experienced an actual hurricane or intercourse

Its all fun and games while the southfags get pummeled, but leave northern liberal america and Canada alone, CIA weather controllers, fuck you dipshits.

...and Sup Forums still denies global warning

we are at the end of an ice age
the oceans are rising and warming because of this
warmer waters means the ocean does not hold has much CO2 anymore
we are not supposed to have permanent ice

Because they can.

It was a lot less dramatic. We're seeing some of the fastest increase in ppm co2 in the history of the planet.

Jose will hitFL as well, digits confirm

It's caused by a trapping its heat

IRMA CHAN SPOTTED

probably because
end of ice age + china = bad

Dont forget your tinfoil hat

FFS, I ask every time. How does climate change relate to hurricanes? The burden of truth is on you faggot.

Hurricane Jose could hit NYC or New England in 10 days, after Irma fucks Florida and Harvey drowned Houston. Hey Sup Forums, believe in geoengineering as a weapon yet???

pray for Florida, they come through when we needed them most

Valhalla isn't real

Stop with this meme Jose is going to miss the U.S. mainland by 1,500 miles.

Fucking retard climate change effectsvare everywhere if you cared to look but you stuck in your tunnelvision you fucking retard kys

>Jose hits new york
>Surges flood manhattan
>Trump comes on
>"Not until now has it been so obvious we need to safeguard our coasts from the sea. If we had a sea wall, we could have kept Jose out, and all this damage would not have happened."

The chemtrails are 76% deeper this year. They're doing something to the clouds.

i believe in change

change we can believe in

Is it wrong that I keep praying for one of these hurricanes to be named Pepe?

>believe in climate change yet???
Do you have any proof?

Chem trails are metallic elements that when energized by HAARP create a magnetic shield. People think they're modifying weather, they're prepping for the day the magnetic field goes out.

Explain ice age faggot

Jose is just going to turn back around to the Atlantic.

you only know half of what goes on in the world bc of the media

Yes. There were never hurricanes until this year: Trump pulled out of the Paris accord and global warming instantly happened creating a brand new weather phenomenon called: Hurricanes.

We were supposed to enter a new ice age but that changed now

>Explain ice age faggot
Twenty-thousand years ago, Earth is a wondrous, prehistoric world filled with great danger, not the least of which is the beginning of the Ice Age. To avoid a really bad frostbite, the planet's majestic creatures - and a few small, slothful ones - begin migrating south . The story revolves around sub-zero heroes: a woolly mammoth, a saber-toothed tiger, a sloth and a prehistoric combination of a squirrel and rat, known as Scrat.

>we are not supposed to have
Did I miss the instruction book for the planet?
How can you know what we are 'supposed' to do?

this, they dont need chemtrails for weather modification
our magnetic poles are reversing, during the reverse the shield basically weakens really bad or even non existent until settled in its new place
they are seeing if this prevents everyone getting fried by gamma rays

How do you know more than 99% of scientists? You must be a genius of some sort

This

You can find the list of names online, somewhere. Go check if one of them is Pepe.

What I mean is that the names of the hurricanes have already been decided. They follow an alphabetical order and go through a certain list of names. Every 4 years or so it resets and starts from beginning.

I've actually been on here advocating for global warming. We could turn all the shitskin countries into deserts and end the bitterly cold winters in white regions. In a best-case scenario the northern ice-cap will melt and the pole will be a new frontier. Imagine the crops you could grow in a temperate region with 24-hour sunlight. Antarctica could become habitable as well. Look up the medieval warming period and how much it benefitted Northern Europe.

definition of an ice age is permanent ice on the planet
the earth has not had glacial poles/permanent ice for almost its entire life

Because of the lower density of hot air, cold air will flow towards it AKA wind. Hurricanes are just a lot of hot air which means a lot of wind. Climate change = earth gets warmer = more hot air = more wind = more hurricanes

If anyone thinks Jose is going to hit NYC they are brain dead. Nothing will happen because NYC is a good city with good people. The raisin Florida got fucked was because they were all pigskin white trash crackheads that needed cleansing.

you mean
end of ice age - oceans rise and warm - produces worse hurricanes

No one has any clue where it will end up yet.

NYC would be preferable