Where's have all the Brit/hate threads gone?

Where's have all the Brit/hate threads gone?

Long time passing.

because nobody gives a shit about the brits

Our glorious union Britbongistan hasn't done anything interesting since the snap election.

Britain sucks thats why

you keep posting about hating britain
why?

Because youre all ugly low IQ inbred mouth breathers with fucked up teeth whos only accomplishment ever was political and financial exploitation of better nations and corruption.
And despite being so repulsive with a hideous teeth gritting ear piercing accent, you beady eyed fucks think youre spectacular.

The who?

kek

>'s

Apologize.

>apologize
>z
Apologise, Yank

Everyone either loves us or fears us. As it should be among the lesser 'peoples'

>fucked up teeth

this is so cute.

>muh tactics

>Brits are too poor or too stupid to go to the dentist

Gee really made me think

but I never did any of that stuff :(

But youre still ugly to look at

You have to laugh when the only criticisms of Britain they can think of are founded on lies.

Any American who doesn't like Britain is not descended from the true founding stock of the country, which was almost exclusively British. They envy the people who built the country they inhabit.

You're spot on. Brits don't go to the dentist because they have to pay for it, unlike their other health care which is covered by the NHS.
Even at that the dentists you pay for are shit compared to anywhere else in Europe.

Who knew Anglos were 10x more insecure than kikes? I made one British Hate thread yesterday and it apparently caused a level 9 seismic shift inside the anglosphere.

Simply remarkable

seefuck it, PE got the birds

Post pic with timestamp and if you are above a 6 out of ten ill donate £100 to your paypal

Ive filtered almost anything bong related so i dont hate them as much anymore.

Im not that great looking, but still better looking than every woman in britain. And no, i only let 2 pictures of myself on this board.

Still literally a million times bettee than britcucks

How does one filter bongs?

>apologies
fuckin' nimrods

no
you have just believed the Sup Forums memes which rarely get corrected because bongs are banter kings and don't care if they are made fun of

in reality we are the same/better than every other european nation in regards to looks

anyway post pic + timestamp then if you're so gorgeous

That picture shows me almost nothing.

tits and timestamp or gtfo

and feet

Also interested in this.

Nigga you underage, gtfo

I realized brits are ugly before Sup Forums.
Watching "would i lie to you" and other british shows taught me youre all inbred. David mitchell etc...

The only attractive guy i ever saw on that show was a welsh comedian and he was like 6,3 and the british males kept making jokes about how they were afraid to sit next to him. And american guests. The only attractive people on any british tv ipare foreigners

you're pretty "overconfident" shall we say, for a woman - i'm not sure i'm buying it

but yeah sure i'd fuck you
but i'm british
i have no standards

also, you don't really look european? ? ? ?

>i only let 2 pictures of myself on this board.
What a relief.

Im 19 montenigger. I just have a baby face and im underweight

Shows enough to know she's an 8 when properly done up. Like a typical anglokike you weasel your way out of paying up the shekels.

i remember doing a bit of traveling in the US. Over on the East coast, outside of New York women wanted to sleep with me because of my accent, not even joking. And on the West coast, it was like I was a superstar. If I walked into a bar and asked for whatever drink, the little smile on their face and their eyes lit up "are you from England"? I fucked so many of your women because of my superior accent.

Maybe im wrong here.

But girls arnt normally this bitter and angry in life. Something seriously shitty must have happened to you in order for you to act this way.

Its ok "vamp girl" Things will get better for you.
Now fuck off until you learn some manners.

Actually we can go to NHS covered dentist which is pretty much half price. We get pretty cheap and professional dental care which is why this is true.

>vegas whores with 10 IQ
>jersey girls with 3 IQ
Congrats nigel. Every nigger from here to zimbabwe has been in them. You are now tainted meat.

>But girls arnt normally this bitter and angry in life. Something seriously shitty must have happened to you in order for you to act this way.
>literal kike

Oy vey goy, let's talk about your childhood.

Irrelevant.
Whats relevant is that im smart and zealous.

>Our glorious union Britbongistan hasn't done anything interesting since the snap election.

QFT

>anglo cowardice
Speaking of nigel.

Why is chuckles so triggerd, lads? What have you said to her?

I'm not even trying to be a big man, your women fucking love it. I went all over the US and they love us. I was told by more than one it's because "we dress smart, American (and they always called you boys) boys wear their jeans low and act immature". Seriously, I heard that from many women there. I met some slutty ones but also some professional women who just couldn't get enough. It's almost like they settle for you because they know there is nothing better, but when a superior man with well fitted clothes, a nice accent and conversation comes along, they drop you like the shit you are.

However you say vampire girl.

You are probably some man in his 40 s but whatever

Im a girl you dickhead. And you sound like a total degenerate. Dumb people from any counrry obsess over foreign accents. Theyre not educated about the (((anglo))) like i am

Nice potato nose and flat chest, whore. Your teeth are also yellowish and what the fuck is wrong with your two front teeth? Almost like you're bucktoothed, but not quite. Roundfaced, I can already tell your eyes would be dead.
The nose is the worst though. it's like a nigger nose.

Its not your fault.

reference

The US is the biggest goy now, isn't it?
Also, you look Irish. Is that why you're so salty towards us?

Meanwhile trump is threatened with fake dtaged assassination, and doesnt back down. Why is the anglo so cowardly?

>Dumb people
>Im a girl

You've got nothing of interest, and you need to learn to use the language we blessed you with.

Nigel Farage doesn't have the Secret Service and the entire US military at his disposal, potatowhore.

right do you all actually think british people are ugly or are you just winding us up i really can't tell ahahaha
you know it's just a meme right?

Fuck off nigel you arent funny

Im swedish, but irish people are way better than anglos by miles

It's a overweight hairy man with a crusty cooler master keyboard from months of furious masturbation that's trying to wind you up

Don't be fooled and just take the piss.

The computer was invented by Anglos. In fact, every invention of significance was invented by Anglos.

Part of me hopes these anglokikes take Trump out like they did JFK... this way Pence can nuke London.

God I would love to spill anglo blood. You know, in a perfectly legal war that is.

If i were a fat hairy man like you would you respect me more?

Why would we assassinate Trump?

>Exploitation of better nations
Absolutely impossible

I wouldnt mind a piece of that action. I have so much ammo i dont even know what to do with it.

I really enjoyed my stay in the UK. Cozy little towns, everyone is cheeky, the beer is low alcohol percentage so you can sit at the pub for hours fucking around.

Only place that was a real shithole was london, but then again all major cities are filled with nigs and burqas these days.

The only thing that would bother me about being invaded by the US is having so many Mexicans on our soil. You guys seem to be OK with it, but i don't think we could put up with it. We are vastly majority white here, I know you guys don't know how that feels but it does feel good.

Prove it edward

You could put one of them in your head, and again, please try to use proper grammar. You sound like a retard.

The computer is American numbnuts

You're already as attractive as a fat hairy man. At least most fat males have caucasian noses.

If I were a fat hairy man I'd be working out and on a diet.

I wouldn't be pretending to be a young girl on Sup Forums though.

AYO HOLUP

The computer was invented by an american man of scottish ancestry.

this anglokike sperg

Why are Bongs so convinced that whenever anyone says a bad word about you they have to be Irish or the descendant of one? Honestly its what make you all look salty as fuck all the time.

90% of Irish people don't hold any grudges against you and really don't care one way or the other about Britain.

pic related

>who is Alan Turing
No, it was invented by a British poofter, or at least a British poofter made a significant development allowing computers to be invented.

Because 9/10 it's an Irish American, not an actual Irishman.

Oh boy are you reaching or what. I guarantee im more caucasian than you nigbong. Lets see your face then twinkle toes

PAthetic.

Do you have learning difficulties?

>i haven't got a nigger nose
>here's a picture of my nigger nose

>outside of New York
So the smart girls didn't fall for the Hollywood shilling of pommiecucks

?iteeallt fucking how is it a niggee nose e u retarded? Kys nigel let me see your inbred fdace

Alan Turing based his machine on a Polish one
However the first true computer was American

You're either drunk or I triggered you quite a bit, Jedda.

Bitch, youre underage and cant bantz for shit. Its not cute, get the fuck out.

Still a very significant development worthy of note.

I know it's almost blasphemy to suggest this on Sup Forums, but even in London you can find cozy or cute areas - they're not common, of course, but they're there

>Paranoia
>Schizophrenia
>Talmudic hate
Because Anglo characteristics are identical to Jewish characteristics. Honestly it's why I make the sperg so much. It's fascinating how Semitic they are both in mindset and action. Anglo's are completely hostile to every European ethnic group. This is only matched by the Jews themselves.

ok darling;)
only picture i have you'll have to judge me by this

this is probably bait but whatever

Nah, London's a complete shithole. Nuke the place and leave no survivors.

What can I say about New Zealand. I spent a few years there on the re build in Chch. You guys are the most backwards people I have ever met. You aren't even a first world country. Any kind of intellect is seen as a weakness there and you copy the American culture of gangs, and it's sad to see. We left you with so much and you've turned into a gang infested shit hole. I hate New Zealand more than anywhere I have ever been.

>still not posting face

You are obviously nigger tier anglo like usual. I typed fast because im on a virtual keyboard and im balancing on a branch atmn. Still i spell better than you

Sorry Hans now we realise Amerimongrels are the real enemy.

Perfect

Yes of course
However it is silly to call the computer a British invention
Like most inventions, people from many nations innovated and improved the product on top of each other

Nice acne.
America acts as the Jew's biggest henchman now.
>completely hostile to every ethnic group
Anglos are the only people who spread the white race in massive numbers to three continents outside of Europe, kill yourself, dumb nigger.

I'd fuck

> Where...? Long time passing.
Massive Attack.