Pregnant woman is forced to deliver baby seven weeks early and in horrific pain after her boyfriend 'doused her in gas...

>Pregnant woman is forced to deliver baby seven weeks early and in horrific pain after her boyfriend 'doused her in gas and set her alight because he wasn't ready to be a father'
>Andrea Grinage, 30, suffered horrific attack Friday in Capitol Heights, Maryland
>Boyfriend doused the pregnant mother of two in accelerant and set her on fire
>Grinage suffered critical burns over much of her body and went into labor
>Baby daughter born seven weeks premature; mom and newborn both recovering
>Cops arrest the man suspected in the horrific fire attack on the pregnant mom
>Suspect, who has not been named, didn't want to be a dad, victim's family says

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4868646/Pregnant-Maryland-woman-set-fire-delivers-prematurely.html

Why are niggers savages even to their own kind?

real life coalburner

God i hate these nigger. The man shouldve used condom and NOT trusted that she is on birth control, and she shouldnt have had a child with a nigger that didnt want kids

what happened to just kicking a bitch in the stomach a few times? stupid niggers.

This, desu.

I wish they were more savage to their own kind desu.

You must always pay the toll
even if you are the same race of troll

T H O T - P E T R O L E D

Nothing of value was lost

XD

he should have shoot her in the face and stomach before getting himself arrested. nothing of value would have been lost.

more niggers should kill their unborn and then get arrested. in a few years they would basically wipe themselves out.

all because she can't learn to suck a dick properly, all she knows how to do is bend over and let him cum inside her. she truely got blacked, that much is obvious. no goddamn sense of who this guy is nor the lacking content of his character. she would have gladly generated yet another generation of degenerate at the expense of society. "people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". BAKA.

More like a real life burning coal.

Holy shit, I am an expecting father early next year and I am super pumped to meet my white, new human. Fucking niggers are bat shit crazy.

Fuckin based black guy!
Centipedes holy moly shit this guy is black and based!

>born of brimstone and fire
>born from the flaming womb
WEW she better not name their kid something stupid like Destiny or Hope.

Fucking niggers

congrats user

Is there a way to incentivize that?

Congratulations, have a few more.

This is all Trump's fault.

He was probably too scared to bring another black baby into Trump's America.

He's just a victim.

Just like those blacks who tortured that white guy.

>men are so fucked in this gynocentric society that some of them are willing to try and murder the thot they fucked who is trying to trap them into being a father

She relaxed.

Why are niggers constantly lighting women on fire?

>fuck a nigger
>become a ghoul

''black are human'' pl0x stob dis meme :^)

Underrated.

this black girl is kinda qt
wouldlynch/10

>there are coalburners that would unironically believe this and start regurgitating it on fedbook

Her thoughts on the matter.
>Damn smooth skins.