I live right in the projected path of Irma. Too many animals at my place to be able to evacuate ( horses, etc )...

I live right in the projected path of Irma. Too many animals at my place to be able to evacuate ( horses, etc ), so I got the place shuttered up and I'm bunkered in tight. Ready for hell on earth. Might even get a picture of the eye as it passes overhead.

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurricane-irma-to-batter-florida-with-catastrophic-storm-surge-wind-and-rain/70002657
twitter.com/BlackFishRich_/status/906691786034348032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek shall overlook your safety, user

Good luck

Save me from the evil.

>ready for hell on earth
so you're taking a trip to dc?

Can you believe President Trump had the audacity to have Irma go on the west side of Florida instead of the east side so his Mar-a-Lago property would be ok... also stay safe.

May need a bit more than luck with this one...

are you gonna drop acid while it goes over?

looks delicious

post pics of your setup

God bless you and protect you user. Stay low and in a basement if you have one.

LARPing or not, you have my prayer.

I'm already part way through a bottle of whiskey. Taking it easy so I can keep some for tomorrow.

> basements
> Florida

Either die by flying palm trees... or drown. Hmmm...

Good luck user. I hope you and all your animals are safe and sound

Irma is going into the Gulf or is kill by Cuba. I've been this for 3 days.

That'd be nice, really.

If numbers you die

Bye user

Florida bro??

fuck ...

The Australia of the US, yes. I am Florida Man.

It's shifted west 3-4 times in 2 days its either going to die on Cuba or it will continue to shift west in the next 24 hours.

Nope. There's no basements in Florida, but at least most of the houses are cement block and newer home have the roofs hurricane strapped down. I'm getting targeted, too.

Will say a prayer for you before bed. How bunkered in would you say you are? How have you reinforced? Planks on windows and stuff?

No worry user. It'll peter out once it gets near niggers and spics.

Shutters on damn near everything, family friend brought wreckers from his company over to act as wind breaks, and I don't live in a flood zone so... should be alright.

Idk man, it spent a hell of a long time in Cuba. Might be carrying a bunch.

>Stay low and in a basement if you have one.
>basements at sea level.

It's down to 110mph it's a literal fucking nothingburger you won't even need to close your windows. Your horses will laugh in your face if you act worried and will probably rebel against you because you're a weak pack leader.

That hand should have a cloud texture, any /Photoshop/ bros around to edit this?

Just out of curiosity, how do you plan to help animals during Irma? You will get yourself killed.

checked for winds

>Idk man, it spent a hell of a long time in Cuba
It's already at cat 3. I don't see it picking back to 4. Too close to florida. Prolly drop quickly to a 2.

My brother is in St. Augustine Fl and they are now getting hit hard with rain.

>My brother is in St. Augustine Fl and they are now getting hit hard with rain.
Oh you gonna get your car washed. Believe that.

I meant pick up some spics.

>My brother is in St. Augustine Fl
I got a brother in Ocala, an uncle in Melbourne and an aunt in bradenton. Haven't spoken to any of them.

Mostly thinking about aftermath-wise.

>Great Grandma lives in Naples. Did not leave.
>live in an old people trailer park
>Talked to her today knowing that she very well may die

Yeah wont be inland Florida until tomorrow evening. Last thing you want is to have nothing but a hangover at that point

Probably figures she's bound to die any day now. Might was well be on a sunday.

I can't wait til the alligators figure out there is a reason why they are modern dinosaurs.

Godspeed user, go steady into the night.
Make footage if you don't die please, for happenings sake. Kek

>Any questions?
Watch out for flooding, user, if you live a low altitude or in a river valley.
Be safe.

Hope you and animals get safe trough

Sounds like good stuff to me yeah.

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurricane-irma-to-batter-florida-with-catastrophic-storm-surge-wind-and-rain/70002657

at what point did you decide some stupid fucking farm animals are more important than you and your family?

Luckily not in a flood zone. Didn't Flood for Charlie, that's for sure.

In my defense, it wasn't my decision. I voted going to a shelter if shit looked bad. The animals are all tagged and shit anyway.

Are you a minor? Who decided?

Boi-loving queer.

Don't worry it will turn sharply North and fuck everyone equally

Not a minor, but I do still live with my folks. They were adamant about staying but didn't mind if I left. However, I don't leave family behind. No matter how irredeemably moronic.

I think only... three people on our street actually did leave anyway.

One via dying a month ago.

>stupid fucking farm animals
chillax dude. I have horses, cattle and pigs. WTF am I supposed to do in an emergency?Turn 'em loose? This shit costs money you know?

From your article
Thanks for proving my point

I'm sure your dead farm animals will be worth a lot to you when you're dead.

>I'm sure your dead farm animals will be worth a lot to you when you're dead
Somebody has to take care of them so neckbeards such as yourself can get his sausage mcmuffin tomorrow.

>Ready for hell on earth.
Praying for you bro. All you guys that were too dumb to leave, or in other cases where you must stay....Either way, good luck anons. Kek be with you!

best of everything user
may you and your horse friends be safe.
this shit's crazy

twitter.com/BlackFishRich_/status/906691786034348032

twooooooo scooops!

The east coast of Florida sends its best regards Florida bro

People in the keys are btfo.

So you're saying CNN reported pure bullshit these last few days?

I'm in Lutz, bro. I'm a little surprised at most of my neighbors - I'm the only house on my upper middle class street to have boarded any windows. In fact one neighbor told me today he was heading to Lowes to get plywood. I laughed on accident and told him there hasn't been plywood for a couple days. I am not the kind of person to overreact....which begs the question:are people honestly this oblivious?

Horses don't move as a pack with a hierarchy. They are prey animals (eyes on each side of head) so they are a cowardly herd that follows the masses.

some guy just yelled "fuck her right in the pussy" while CNN was live in Florida. humor in times of hardship

Tell me how anyone is going to do that in a literal disaster area dude. You're fucking dumb, accept it and realize it when you're cowering in a huge hurricane that kills you.

PRO TIP do not leave your horses inside a structure if you want them to live during tornado/high winds. I assume you have a fence? Let them run free for their sake.

>Tell me how anyone is going to do that in a literal disaster area dude. You're fucking dumb, accept it and realize it when you're cowering in a huge hurricane that kills you.
Not me fuckhead. I live on a 3 thousand acre farm in Ohio. No hurricane here.
Go fuck yourself.
Not my fault you can't carry on a conversation.

Hopefully the death toll is nothing short of catastrophic

>Hopefully the death toll is nothing short of catastrophic
Around 50 people so far. Not that bad. Most casualties prolly from people who refused to leave though.

You're the one defending stupidity, I assumed you were one of the stupid ones defending yourself. Turns out you're one of the stupid ones defending someone else.

So anyone with a different opinion than you iis retarded?
>Got it.

the worse thing you can do is "stay low" the best thing you can do is get to higher ground.

oh and this is florida bong, there are no basements.

No, an opinion that involves putting yourself in the direct line of possible death and definite destruction for something that will be destroyed anyways is stupid. Are you too retarded to understand that?

Hey bud sorry to break it to you but "kek" isn't real. Also a false idol. Jesus is the true Son of God

Good luck Bro. Godspeed. We want a full report should you survive.

I mean, I agree, but I too like to mess around from time to time.

no get.

Kek is real. Dubbs and Louisiana is gonna get wrecked!

Make sure to paint kek saves and maga on your roof so when you're stranded you're the first to be saved.

I'm supposed to be going to Cuba next week hopefully my flight gets cancelled and I'll get my money back

Yeah, it's hell to be old. Not too sure I wouldn't do the same. Good news is if you survive you get to shoot the shit out of the looters.

>possible death and definite destruction
Pick one.
Interesting you seem to believe it to be absolute truth. I doubt if you've ever been outside of mommy's basement.

You sound like a real pussy.

Claiming that Kek is not real is like claiming that probability does not rule subatomic lvl.

Holy get

>at what point did you decide some stupid fucking farm animals are more important than you and your family?
Unironically showing his entire ignorance of farm life. He gets his food at "Albertsons". Fucking ignorant bitch.

Aww looks like the winds will get you

>basement

Ur a murderer. Cool?

I bet you smoke cigarettes

It's ignorant to put yourself above farm animals that are going to die regardless? I'm LoLing at ur life

You're goddamn right. Anyone trying to loot mine or my neighbor's places are gonna worry about a lot more than a bit of fancy wind.

is OP kill yet?

godspeed user

Post a pic of your inner wrist chubby we all need a good laugh. Go ask mum for permission.

when will it hit