This is a California high school in 1986

This is a California high school in 1986

Notice anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4TOEMrptuQ&t=1535s&index=368&list=WL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l06KEWCcnQE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-08/here-are-california-counties-where-annual-opioid-scripts-outnumber-people
youtu.be/KPIkji-BpT8
youtu.be/UNa0D2eMIK0
youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4
reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop
youtu.be/MSNQbSdbHRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

California used to be American.

Chad has no buttons on his shirt.

That cute girl sitting by herself

>chick in the black jacket with trump's haircut
styling and profiling, my nigger.

Why are they all so happy? They seem to be enjoying learning too. I thought people at american schools were miserable with people geting upset and screaming at their principals and stuff.

Maybe someone could find a pattern in that video so it can be reproduced in other schools?

The males dont look like Bieber tier sissies.

>tfw my kids will never grow up in a school like that
JUST

Make money, create a nice white community, organize a community school. Do it for the kids.

No Obesity, No 3rd Worlders, No LGBT crowd, No Micro Transgressions/Safe Spaces.... it is like looking at the pinnacle of the American industrial educational system.

I'm always amazed how thin everyone was back then. Walk around today everyone is fucking fat.

Everything white people do is awesome the first time around because it's always founded on a scam. Until people start noticing the holes and it doesn't hold water.

Why America never go back to the moon? Why the money no longer backed by gold? Why are silver coins no longer made with silver?

All these people look like there in their 20s-30s

Only watched for like 20 seconds but god damn what's in the fucking water?

16-18 year old guys look like actual grown men. Women look like women instead of hyperestrogen megatitied girls.

What the fuck is going on?

Breathing in tobacco smoke constantly from a young age does that to you.

With youth like that no wonder california went to shit

>Why are they all so happy?
Drugs

These guys look like they're in their 30's. Everyone are 6'5...

>what do you notice?
They're all flaming fucking faggots who would get their shit in any from 2010-2017 highschool?

Notice how apolitical everything is? People just being people and having fun. White people are awesome when there's only white people.

>muh smoking
Properly regulates hormones?

The chad/virgin ratio seemed a lot higher back then. Have you seen highschoolers these days? So many skinny short kids, it's unbelievable.

Go to any country not in the west and that same feel is still there, the invaded west has lost the :cool, white normal" environment since they constantly are being compared and referenced with other races and subhumans.

they are all a bunch of fags?

This is a Colorado High school in the 90s. Notice anything?

user You have no clue how good these days were.

These were the last days of not being the blame for everyone else's bullshit problems.

1) The females aren't dressed like prostitutes and the males aren't dressed like niggers.
2) lots of whites. I'm glad I'm old enough to remember this country before it became a multicultural shit hole
3) as others have pointed out, they look like 30 year olds.

Found this video in the side bar. It's of a highschool in the 90's. Appears to be a poor school district. Quite a lot of blacks with some weird groups of people. youtube.com/watch?v=l06KEWCcnQE

yeah, today, in california, there are more scripts for opioids than there are people

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-08/here-are-california-counties-where-annual-opioid-scripts-outnumber-people

>Let me pretend a one-in-a-million event was typical because otherwise I have no argument.
DICKLESS LIBTARD!

the ones who dont enjoy learning are blacks. they are the ones who bring down average scores, get into fights, disrupt the class, and drop out early.

Before the literal darky infestations pushed by the kike left and their commie pets.

CIVIL WAR TODAY!

CIVIL WAR NOW!

>Vending machines behind cages
>Large metal barred gate at cafeteria entrance
>Looks like a prison cafeteria
Even back then you had problems.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL! RACE WAR NOW!!

youtu.be/KPIkji-BpT8
youtu.be/UNa0D2eMIK0

/r/ing that before/after pic of a kindergarten class that reunited for a group photo after they graduated high school and all the blacks were gone.

>tfw no 80's gf

this is a senior tape, these days you never have someone going around and filming all the senior kids during school since things aren't as simple these days. You would probably be accused of racism if you started to do it these days since you weren't filming the nogs anough.

Not a single nigger spotted in video

Lmao

She looks fucking awful!

everyone seems so friendly and happy, I thought burger highschools were clique infested hellholes. Also it's pretty funny watching people reacting to the novelty of being filmed. All in all seems comfy af

All of these people so stupid, the lead in the fucking petrol really fucked up the youth of that era.

White, no fatties. OMG, that was only 31 years ago.

But we made things about race. That is why the left side of politics and the cuckservatives. Allowed congress to write laws that specifically take away your rights to be free from oppression as a GREAT WHITE MALE! It was never about oppressing blacks. It was about accepting them and an individual having that right. Its not my fault Kikes brought their slaves over then once freed had their own fountains and entrances to Kike buildings away from the general public. You Kikes and Masonic's brought them over! You Shriner fucks and the likes are the ones to blame. Yet you discriminate against the average white person and male and even blacks to misinform them. When they can. WHEN THEY CAN! WE TELL THEM THEY CAN'T!

CIVIL WAR NOW!

FREE OPPRESSION!

The asian qt behind Chad desu

not sure if you are a troll or just stupid

Bad opinion in my opinion. She looks fug as fuck to me.

Probably a fucking 80's child Chink Spy

Everyone looks 30.

Its hilarious that they drop out before graduating when the system is literally rigged for them to pass for showing up.

I would give anything to go back to the 80s.

And to think most of those people had mixed children. Millenials FTW

Watch All American High Revisited on netflix. I loved it but it just depressed me by the time it was over.

>And to think most of those people had mixed children. Millenials FTW
^^Delusions of a retard. Kek, neuter yourself, don't reproduce.

There where no mixed kid in the 80s

millennial shitstain

Until Jews successfully and deceitfully lobbied for 1965 Immigration Act to disempower white Europeans:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4

>I'm always amazed how thin everyone was back then
Nobody had internet access and videogames sucked.

>There where no mixed kid
Murican educatiaun

In that pic:
Chad is a virgin.
Becky is a virgin who jerked a guy off once.
Stacy had sex once, and cried to Becky about it for 3 weeks.
They all have married parents.
Chad got drunk once on Shmirnoff Vodka, and pukes whenever he smells it.

daily reminder: california used to be majority white.`

give it another 30 years and the left push a 'california was never majority white' narrative.

Are you trying desperately to derail this thread fuck face? Jeuss, lie I said, end your life or cout your twinky off.

i know its fun to imagine that only 30 years ago California was pure and white, but the fact is that the neighborhood this school is in was and still is a very white suburb (Newport Beach).

The real problem has been the internet which has caused people to abandon their local friendships and connections for escapist fantasies they find online, hence the rise in trannies and delusional political thinking.

Yeah no niggers

>Why America never go back to the moon?

"current year" NASA Don't have nazi scientist

>Why the money no longer backed by gold?
> Why are silver coins no longer made with silver?

LBJ ( Endless War , Government expansion , third world immigration He single handedly did it all)

I notice that they look like today's college kids

I knew I was a trans-GenXer.

Newport =/= Costa Mesa m8, I went to Corona Del Mar, I do agree with you about the internet though.
As soon as you could find people to waste time with online the reason to do it irl and have serious relationships was no more.

Those are end-of-the-year seniors, so in three months they would be college kids.

Was this before or after the weekly school shooting?

>today's college kids

reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop

>Yale student : "Hey , Guys Did you know that ebonic poetry is better than Shakespeare"

They are not degenerate as this

Someone should inform them that Karl Marx was a white cis-male.

>tfw you never got to experience this

Glad I am moving out of California to a 97% white community.

They look like college seniors lol

>ashkenazi jews
>White

Sure goyim

>Marx
>white
sweetie, I..

>2:24
>Why? He's a jew..
Caught my breath for a second

Can't you go to prison for saying that in Britbongistan?

Yeah...NO NIGGERS!

jews destroyed the USA for Whites. It is never coming back. We just as soon start over with strict anti jewish laws.

Probably, but this is anonymous and even if they did find me I wouldn't give a fuck, the amount of plausible deniability is through the fucking roof.
LYNCH ALL NIGGERS, KILL ALL MARXISTS, RAPE TRANNIES INTO FUCKING SANITY, SHOOT AND GAS THE FUCKING KIKES! SIEG FUCKING HEIL!

youtu.be/MSNQbSdbHRA

Newport Harbor here!

Stanley Pickle!

probably someone said this already but damn,mark was the ferris bueller of that highschool

edgeloard heer shiiieeeet nigga

I'm almost as edgy as The Big KK, that furry faggot.

Right? That always trips me out watching videos like these; high schoolers now just look like little children.

sorry, i am a mere ucla student, but orange county seems like an utter paradise compared to my current environment

cali was ultra red state until 1992

the 80s beaner floodgate fucked things up

and it has been a massive tidal wave bean flood 2000-present

fuck

too bad usa is filled with stupid fucks that mock the state instead of looking in their own mirrors

you. are. all. next. you. dumbfucks.

stop mocking and help

That's got to be a school in Orange county or Beverly Hills, even in the 80's there was chicanos all over California.

i hate jewcla kids like shnozen...

everyone else is great

8clap

"all over"

false

beaners were mocked because they were a super minority and were fat, ugly, fob, and didn't speak english (duh)

now it's the same but they are a super majority

does anyone think the uc schools will accept white minority students at a higher rate now? fuck no.

red state to dead state in 20 years flat

How long until this goes viral like the 711 video?

Am I the only one who gets massive feels from watching shit like this?
>tfw you'll never get to experience that 80's feeling

come to malarky's tonight and i'll get you laid, young user

i'm past the nostalgia. if i want that i go watch saved by the bell or something.

i get really fucking pissed off when i watch this vid

In 1980 66.6% white and 19.2% hispanic.
In 2010 40.1% white and 37.6% hispanic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_California

We can still dress the part, drink Crystal Pepsi, listen to fashwave and larp the 80s, but that feel is long gone. The nostalgia is real.

beach town CA in the 80s was peak america

everyone was a chad and everyone was a stacy

the feelzzzz

>ucla
rip
Appreciate it m8 but I'm living it up in AZ nowadays

Residential internet was the beginning of the end.

>white
>everyone looks like adults not 12 year olds
>decent clothes
>cool haircuts
>pretty girls
>white people being happy