Why no postmark Sup Forums?

mobile.twitter.com/courshel/status/905942396831191040

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2732092-kevin-sumlins-wife-charlene-posts-picture-of-racist-hate-mail-coach-received
twitter.com/thomaswictor/status/900622763504713728
myajc.com/news/national/lebron-james-the-hammer-and-the-everyday-burden-being-black-america/RH3KzaJNb9xn9zWPncu29N/
shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/181302-Coach-Sumlin-Receives-Racist-Letter/page7
usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/10/08/do-kevin-sumlin-and-texas-m-want-more-money-yessir/73487056/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake news.

>no postmark

There's a stamp, but there's no postmark

It has a barcode you fucking tards. Postmarks aren't used anymore

Charlene didn't write that herself, it's in cursive script.

>finally we can reuse stamps
BASED POST KEKS

>postmarks aren't used anymore
You're a fucking moron
t. USPS contractor

Oh great well I guess I won't have to buy stamps anymore because I'll just reuse them

Where'd the barcode come from? She printed that on there herself with her barcode machine?

>did it occur to you that a child may open it?
I am surprised a adult nigger can read, let alone a nigglet.

A female wrote that

>Fake hate crime
>Get called out for lazy fake
>Call those who question you racist
>Some expert gets involved, proves you faked (or you cave and confess)
>Lose job
>Issue weak apology that still doubles down on "Muh racism is still a major problem"

We're doing this again, huh?

>You suck us a couch
>you're a nigger and can't sin!
>please get lsoe!

???

What the fuck does that even say???

you suck us a couch
youre a nigga and cant win
please get lost
or else

You suck as a couch!
You're a nigger arid cau't win!
Please get Lost!
Or
else

this is absolute bullshit. stamps are canceled at any processing plant. also you can scan that barcode and see exactly where this faggot lives.

you suck as a coach! You're a nigga and can't win! Please get lost! or else

>You suck as a coach, you're a nigger and can't win

This is the wife of a coach who isn't great at his job.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2732092-kevin-sumlins-wife-charlene-posts-picture-of-racist-hate-mail-coach-received

GIG'EM AGGIES

Friendly reminder that most black people can't read cursive. See:

>people call for your resignation because you are shitty at job
>idea.tiff
>wife writes letter
>too stupid for postmark
>post as proof of "racist hate", hoping this absolves him of being a shit coach

Just nigger things

Stamp wasn't sent through the mail and has postage markings
>such a couch!

twitter.com/thomaswictor/status/900622763504713728

The post office wouldnt take my food stamps.

If that ltter was dropped in your mailbox by anyone other than a US Postal Service mail carrier that person has committed a federal offense

So all stamps are reusable now?

Nice

Anyone up for the chore of decoding that barcode using this?

DI coaches wives are notoriously bonkers because their immediate vacinity social status is determined by how the team is doing. They will call into local radio shows to defend their husbands.....

>return address on hate mail

>How did she previously get mail at that address?
If they wanted to fake it, they could mail a letter to themselves. They could open a letter that was sent from someone else. It is totally possible that some retarded republican did this....but more often than not these meme'd high profile ones turn out to be jewish lightening.

It looks like it was written by a Peggy Hill type of woman. Good for her. Nigger is a bad coach.

>>return address on hate mail
you don't want to waste a perfectly good racial tirade. If it doesn't make it to the destination, you'd want that letter back

>return address in corner

Its a country club. Return address is obvious bullshit. You really think someone would put their real adress there?

myajc.com/news/national/lebron-james-the-hammer-and-the-everyday-burden-being-black-america/RH3KzaJNb9xn9zWPncu29N/

> Early Wednesday, reports surfaced that James’ Los Angeles home had been vandalized with a racial slur. The slur, the N-word, was painted on the gate of his Brentwood estate, and the LAPD is investigating the incident as a hate crime and an act of vandalism.

$21M Estate, but no security cameras to capture Nazi KKK members spray painting his house....

That paper is folded once and doesn't appear to match up to fit in that envelope? Anyone else notice this?

No tbe one fold looks like it would fit the envelope. The no post mark and the return address being a country club is what feels wierd to me.

>address being a country club is what feels wierd to me.
It's what a hoaxer would choose. "they gonna blame dem rich white pepo for dis!"

The important thing is that you don't end up with a barcode like that unless you're a commercial mailer. It's clearly fake.

Yup. Never went thru mail

When will Leftists stop with the false flags?

Obviously never.

Yeah, either half of that fold is too big to fit in the envelope

>he can't keep getting away with it

Don't forget that they wiped it off before the police got there.

Hoax in 3..2......

>The important thing is that you don't end up with a barcode like that unless you're a commercial mailer. It's clearly fake.
Nice get.

SO watcha sayin is.

The Country Club sent out a mass mailer to everyone around (Possibly membership drive).

The negress inserted her own letter for twitter.

She will never turn it over for investigation.

I did it.

sfsdaadasaafaasffaffsdfadfaaasssffdffsdfdffasdddsssffadsssfdfsdas but i was unsure of a character at the crease.

It says it is college station (where texas a and m is located) zipcode 77845-4541

I don't know if that supposed to decode the sender's address or receivers.

Whats up rabbi?

That's okay; most children don't read cursive these days. Leftist education doesn't teach the new generations.

Surprisingly tasteful spread.

>I don't know if that supposed to decode the sender's address or receivers.
there is a whole texags message board get you can find where this is already done.
the code translates to an address of a Sumlin LLC (the destination address)

Not suprisingly, a lot of those message boards that had dozens of pages debunking the letter are now no longer found

>Not suprisingly, a lot of those message boards that had dozens of pages debunking the letter are now no longer found
I think that it divulges too much info...i.e. doxxing...though she publicly posted it and doofusly left proof of possible hoax.

What location is the barcode "supposed" to encode? Like if I got a piece of mail from Comcast, would have my barcode or theirs.

>see pic
>t. Race mixing

That's the outside.
Guaranteed, the inside is gaudy as fuck.

Nigger detected

it only makes sense to have a scannable destination address.

Didn't even insert it. That letter wouldn't fit in that envelope if you go by the crease in it

hey nigga... whatcha doin'?

Her Twitter is full of
Muh islamaphobia’
Muh brexit
Muh black lives matter
It’s always these over the top characters that get oddly harassed or sent hate mail or whatever their oppression is that day of the week

Suck yo couch nigga!

The bottom part of the zip code, the streaks on below the post-it-note that is obscuring the address, are consistent with the "bar code", at least to my eye. 77845.

The handwriting on the envelope looks consistent with the handwriting on the note to my eye as well.

>Nigga
Nigger

here ya go

shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/181302-Coach-Sumlin-Receives-Racist-Letter/page7

Fake hate crimes are so fucked up. Nobody in their right mind would send that letter in this age where you can get doxxed. She's framing someone

the LLC address

That's the address of the LLC that sent the letter?

So even they can understand when nigger is written in cursive.

>I don't what da res dat say but I see nigger

There's an er there it's not an a. Just look at the other a's that are closed.

It's strange but I cannot see how that home could possibly be in Brentwood which is squashed by overbuilding. The trees look suspiciously foreign and the property far too large for Brentwood.

Thomas Wictor is a pathological lying jewish scumbag. Stop promoting this semitic (circumcised) cocksucker

Boring article about the llc,
usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/10/08/do-kevin-sumlin-and-texas-m-want-more-money-yessir/73487056/

What has he lied about?

My mom says there's a lot of black people in Africa.

It is true. Coaching blew their win against UCLA. It is also true he is a nigger. I know where he lives. I also know he pays no property taxes despite living in one of the top 100 houses in my city.

I believe this is it:
TFTDAADATAAFAATFFAFFTDFADFAAATTTFFDFFTDADFFATDDDTTTFFADTTTFDFTDAT

Yeah, that is what i had but with s's instead of T's.

Just for shits and giggles the bottom address is his home.

Can anyone think of a reason why the "sender" of this would apply a barcode, to track the envelope through the postal system?

Well this de-escalated quickly.

>prime the reader by suggesting a child would open mail and read so as to evoke an emotional reaction from the audience
faked to advance agenda

you didn't routinely open your father's business mail as a toddler?
hmmmm

think of the children, and while your doing that ill be tearing down status and causing violence in the streets for them to see. - the left

The guy who did this was most definitely a jew because the stamp wasn't postmarked. He takes the picture and then removes the $0.49 stamp to use it for real mail or another false flag.

Are we ready to this is a hoax? The only semiplausible scenario I can think of is this

Some guy writes the letter, wants to track it through the postal system so goes through the trouble of generating the barcode. Then he gets cold feet, so in the middle of a hurricane, decides to hand deliver it. Can anyone think of a more plausible scenario?

there's cursive and then there's just gibberish

this is gibberish

hey nigga watchu doin'

It has a barcode you fucking tard. USPS contractors aren't even used anymore.

>child commits mail fraud
this is the real problem here

Yes. The envelope contained something else. Look at the fold of the letter. It was never in that envelope. It's too big as folded

got a better idea?

Speaking of fake head Crime what ever happen to this one?

fakehatecrimes.org/

Bottom barcode is not the senders location. Its an electronic version of the written receiving address.
The back is printed with an ink that shows up on florescent light that is the sending location/routing. Its sort of pink/orange in colour

Not sure what this thread is about but w/e

Check'd

Agree, it's "not OK".

So what? Did someone credibly promise you that all your experiences in lilfe would be "OK"?